Maybelline Great Lash Clear

3.8

Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is so so . Nothing spectacular . Vaseline does a better job at keeping my hairs in place . This is good , just not spectacular . The formula is really wet , takes a while to dry and sometimes it wouldn't smooth out my eyebrows . I prefer to use Vaseline . Much more effective and you get more bang for your buck .

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this as a brow gel after I have penciled in my brows. I think this makes the pencil look much more natural and it blends everything together and holds my brows in place all day. It also defines the shape better and makes my brows really stand out.

This is such a great brow gel. It goes on quite wet and liquidy so I have to wipe quit a bit off the wand before applying it, but it still works great! It takes a little while to dry, but it dries soft, and not crunchy, and just helps to keep them nicely in place!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I think this product is sensational. I love how it keeps my eyebrows in place all day. It is not irritating to my skin, and it still gets the job done. I have not tried it as a mascara, only a brow gel. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to tidy up the shape of their brows and let the shape last all day long.

Let me just start out by saying i had to laugh when i seen this. I had this in the 7 th grade because my grandma wouldnt let me wear makeup to school so i used to sneak it and wash it off when i got home since my grandma worked and i got home before her. I used this because i was tired of getting caught because i wouldnt wash the mascara off all the way or thre were some smudge left undr my eyes. So when i seen this i bought it. But anyways this stuff isnt all that great. It burned my eyes and left zits in my eyebrows. They only reason i gave this a 3 is because it made me think of all the trouble i went through to hide wearing makeup to school and i used it everyday for that reason. I lost this one day over summer break but it was okay because my grandma told me i could start wearing makeup to school in the 8 th grade. I never once thought about repurchasing this. Also i can still remember the weird smell

on 6/18/2012 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I honestly just needed a brow gel to keep my brows in place throughout the day, and this was the first one I saw that was pretty cheap. I like it, but I was hesitant to use it because someone said Great Lash was not Maybelline's best mascara, so...but I used this as a brow gel and it's pretty good. I'd buy it again for the low price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this for keeping my eyebrows tidy. It's affordable & doesn't flake or wear off throughout the day. I have super sensitive skin, so I was really worried it would break me out around the areas I used it on, but it hasn't bothered me at all!

on 5/15/2012 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Not a fan of the clear tube, but the gel itself holds my brows in place nicely without leaving weird residue.

on 5/7/2012 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Like many of the reviews here, I used this as a brow gel. It gets the job done.

on 5/7/2012 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really love how well this product keeps my eyebrows in place! Overall I'm pretty impressed! (Since I only paid $3.00 for this) Though, I would not reccomend this for eyelashes. When I tried putting this on them it only made them uncurl and clump together. But if your looking for something to keep your brows in place, go right ahead!

Video Reviews & Tutorials