September 1, 2014 | 2035 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 7:38:00 PM More reviews by mousepotato585

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

My first thought was "Wow!" It smells like a million flowers. This scent is strong (so use it sparingly). It's also long lasting and very feminine. The ultimate floral. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Courtloux128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I prefer this fragrance for more mature women. I definitely think teens and women in their twenties should stay away but it is a "beautiful" fragrance as the name describes. My mom has worn it for years and years and I've always loved the scent. Also try "Beautiful Sheer". It's a great alternative for spring/summer and also a better version for younger women.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2008 2:45:00 AM More reviews by CaroSaid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yuck. I find this blast from the past as appealing as the puff-shouldered floral Laura Ashley messes donned during the 80s.

Stuffy, in-your-face and dated.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by teedums

I was just looking at my smallish fragrance collection, I picked up my bottle of Beautiful which I bought in late 1994. Not even a fourth of it is gone, I sprayed it and realized why. I agree with the reviewer that said it is a "spray and walk through" fragrance, it's very nice but very strong and one squirt is more than enough. I doubt I will ever run out of this as I have an ample amount left and I don't wear it as much now as I used to back in the late 80s/early to mid 90s. I would buy again if I did run out, but a very small bottle. It is a very pretty floral fragrance but strong. For me it's most suitable for those dress up/formal occasions. I don't think I could wear it as an everyday fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2008 8:36:00 AM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty but strong. Mature scent. deep floral beautiful (hence the name) scent. Very bouquet like.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 6:51:00 PM More reviews by jillmarie63

I used to smell this on my aunt a few years ago and she smelled heavenly. I went out and bought some for myself and it was horrible. Very, very musky on me. The drydown never happened. I was wondering if I did something wrong. Then, I tried the lotion and it smelled like bug spray. Maybe this perfume just doesn't work with my chemistry.
Needless to say, I will not repurchase!

EDIT: I recently tried this again and loved it. It must have been an old bottle that I used!!! I LOVE this fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2008 5:32:00 AM More reviews by FarrahJoon17

Beautiful is really for a much older crowd. I never liked it enough to wear it myself, and even the parfum lotion is too strong. With that said as much as i hate it myself, my grandmother wears it and its always smelled just fine on her. With that said, at EL school they always preach 'beautiful the bestselling fragrance in the world' but i dont see why...
The packaging is alright, really nothing special. After some opening and closing the top of the bottle loses its ability to stay on. For that reason id reccomend against keeping it in a purse. This fragrance makes a great gift (and come mothersday and holiday they always have plenty of gift sets avalible) for a much more mature woman (grandmother).

Estee lauder formulated 2 additional beautiful's for a younger audience. Beautiful Love and Beautiful Sheer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2008 1:17:00 AM More reviews by violetsrblu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I first smelled this on my sister-in-law back in the 80's, and I immediately ran out and bought a bottle. Beautiful has been my fave among my collection ever since then. I've always received compliments from strangers, mainly men, who want to know what I'm wearing so they can purchase it for their sweeties. It seems to last a long time on me and can be too overpowering, so I spray the air and step into it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by zandra_khi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. It's my signature scent. I ALWAYS get compliments on how good I smell when wearing it.

The scent is a fragrant, crisp, slightly floral smell. It's a smell that makes you go "mmmmmm, that smells gooood".

I have tried a few other fragrances since discovering it 10 years ago, but I always come back to it. It's the only perfume I'm willing to shell out over $75 for a generous size bottle.