December 21, 2014 | 1032 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - infallible never fail makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by roisinbelfast

Having got a tester of L'Oreal infallible I decided to wear this foundation for a few days and see what its like!
Comes out quite fluid - so I thought Id get plenty of movement with this foundation and be able to blend it quite evenly....how wrong I was! It dries SO SO quickly and is really hard to work with! I have dry skin - and made sure my skin was super duper moisturised before applying. It dried in patches and was so hard to try and work over my skin with my foundation brush, maybe I would have had more luck with a sponge - then again maybe not!
On a positive - its a reasonably priced product - but there are better ones out there for the same price or less!
My advice: Don't waste your money guys & gals!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by victoriassecrets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is just horrible. When you first apply it, it feels really nice but it sets super fast and hard making it impossible to blend, especially with concealer afterwards. This lasts nowhere near the 16 or 18 hrs it claims to. It oxidizes and is very patchy after a few hours. Don't waste your money like I did :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by JennyBean13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Going back to school I needed a foundation that would last for the day as I don't like the idea of re-applying foundation in a dim, dirty school bathroom.
I got this for about 17 euro (which is a lot for a drugstore foundation) in the shade of Porcelain.
Literally one pump was all I needed for my entire face. It blends like a dream has has a dewy finish. Coverage is medium, which is great for me as I really only wear foundation when I break out.
It lasts me through the day, which consists of walking 20 minutes to school, up and down stairs all day, stuffy classrooms, and a 20 minute walk home. Not too shabby.
This is the only affordable foundation I have ever found that matches my incredibly pale skin tone. No more orange!

All in all, LOVE this. My new HG foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by AgentSometime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is crap for me! Oh, my lord. I was embarrassed by this. Foundations like this are the reason I don't like testing foundations for the first time in public.

Packaging: It's in a pump bottle. I like that. I hate glass bottles with the big opening. I either like squeeze tubes or pump bottles. Less mess, more control. That's a plus for this product.

Application: Easy to mess up at first. I didn't realize how thick and full coverage it would be, so I globbed a lot on. I also stalled a bit in blending, so it left a big chunk of this foundation on my cheek. This was my bad, be careful with that! You only need a tiny bit, and this is coming from someone with redness. SHAKE THE BOTTLE. Yes, I know to shake the bottle, so that wasn't why this foundation didn't work for me. After I figured out not to use much, application was fairly easy. I use the Real Techniques stippling brush for every foundation, because it's an amazing brush that always provides a flawless finish. This foundation did have a GREAT finish. Even with setting powder, it looked natural, even in the sunlight. I did use primer on half my face and no primer on the other side. Results were the same.

Lasting power: Oh. My. Gosh. What a disaster. 3 hours and I was a greasy mess. Not only was I a greaseball, the foundation faded dramatically. I didn't even look like I had foundation on, save for my pores not being noticeable. My face looked as red as it does with no makeup on. When I washed my face, hardly any foundation rinsed out into the sink water. It's like it vanished into thin air. With my Estee Lauder Double Wear Light, it does get shiny throughout the day, but it doesn't fade at all. I still have the coverage, I just look shiny in my t-zone. Easy enough to fix with blotting sheets and MAC Blot Powder. Something like this is unfixable, though. When I looked in the mirror, I was like, "Did I look like this all day?" Mortified.

And to those saying, "Oh, you just didn't apply it right! You have to do this, this, this, and that!" Uhm, no. 16 bucks is pricier than a lot of other drug store foundations that aren't nearly as disastrous as this one. I shouldn't have to have a million super secret techniques to get a foundation to work. I have a good moisturizer, primer, and setting powder. If a foundation can't work with that and giving the bottle a shake, it just doesn't work. Time to check out another one.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by tiffloser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The color section for this is great, and I like the pump. Decent medium coverage, but tends to look "makeup-ey". Never had any issues with it breaking me out. If there were any dry spots, I feel like this stuff would make it more obvious.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by emeliablack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation has a great coverage, but is very oily and over about 2 weeks of using this i got so many spots so i have stopped using it.(maybe im eating too many sweets..:L)
But Its very easy to put on, quite pricy, but just a fairly normal foundation, i think.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by kikibaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have a love and hate relationship with this foundation. once you put it on you feel like it has the best coverage and is very light weight .. then a few hours later its like your worst enemy (sinks into skin and looks oily & cakey) I usually don't use a lot of moisturizers too just to reduce the shine but it just feels very gross and smudges in a way that you just have to wash your face in the end

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by xhelenfitzx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is the only foundation I've ever used which matches my super pale skin however after about an hour and a half it oxidized and went orange): i have really oily skin and after about and hour my face was already coated in grease and no amount of blotting papers or powder could salvage it so I literally ended up taking it off with wet tissues in the school bathroom cause it looked so horrible. it doesnt last at all and fades within 2 hours and is completely gone within 3. You can feel its thick heavy texture slipping and sliding across my face throughout the day. oh yeah did i mention it broke me out?

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by pinkfairy158

I purchased this on a whim as I had completely ran out of my usual shu uemura foundation, applied with a foundation brush sparingly I was surprised to see it left my complexion completely flawless! I used it sparingly and I didn't even have to use concealer.
Fast-forward a couple of hours, I look the mirror and my face is GREASY! the foundation has completely melted off my face leaving a horrible shine behind. Very disappointed as I initially thought I had found my HG foundation.
To be fair my skin tends to be on the oily side and I didn't use any powder on top. I will keep this foundation for emergencies paired with lots of powder!
All in all a decent foundation, good coverage but not for my skin type.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this foundation.
The best thing is the coverage, it's really good, just as good as MAC studio fix fluid.
It goes on thin, it's quite liquidy- but you can layer it so it gives you that really flawless doll like look.
I had a Clinique SA say my skin looks 'perfect' while I had this on, she was flabbergasted I was looking at acne products.
Right now I am suffering a few breakouts and the last thing I would consider my skin being is anywhere near nice - let alone perfect!
This also lasts pretty well in humidity and through hard work outs. I have a very physically demanding job and this stays put through my shift!
Here is the bad.. I use the palest color (classic ivory) and it matches my skin very well until about an hour or so after I apply I've noticed my skin takes on an orange cast. This totally oxidizes on me :( I don't know if other shades would do this but it looks very obvious since I'm very pale.
Now after using it for about a week my pores are getting a bit clogged, they are larger and I have a few new little bumps..dam I wish this was oil free!
I really liked this but I'm going back to colorstay which doesn't clog my pores and also stays on all day.