Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

3.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Silica, Dimethicone/ Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Extract, Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua, Eau), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Cola Acuminata Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract

on 5/1/2014 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a waste of money. I don't know how people rave about it, it did not make my foundation beautiful nor last longer. I do not recommend.

on 4/22/2014 12:16:00 AM

Everytime I use this I break out horribly. I also read someone's review on here that this balls up when they put their makeup powder on, it happened to me as well with foundation. I use Tarte's Amazonian Clay Foundation and it flakes off and balls up and just doesn't seem to click with that foundation. I've tried using a lot of product and a little and both times I didn't notice a difference. Makeup still settled into my pores/lines,still got oily; didn't do what it claims. Sadly, this didn't work out for me as hard as I tried to like it and make it work for me. Will be returning soon.

on 4/13/2014 6:35:00 PM

It does the job, but its just ok. I found it did make my make up last longer, but not that much, and i found that i needed to use a lot of it which i wasn't a fan of.

It is good and i see why a lot of people like it, it just wasn't right for me, but who knows it could work for you. :)

on 4/12/2014 6:03:00 PM

I tried this as a sample before I committed. A lot of people I talk to don't like this primer because of the texture, so it would be wise to try it before buying. It feels silky to me. As far as its quality, I've noticed a huge difference in the way my make up looks. I definitely have a more flawless finish when I use the primer and set with powder. It also makes my make up stay on a lot longer.

I really do love this primer! I heard about it through missglamorazzi who swears by it. I got it in the smashbox try it kit as a mini size. It is quite a small size but I hardly needed any product at all so it lasted me quite a long time. After I finished that off I immediately went and bought the full sizeable first I used to think that it was a ridiculous price for a face primer, but once i figured out how long it lasts I realized that for how much you get it's a reasonable price. I love this primer because it really does keep my face makeup on all day long. My makeup used to be gone by the end of the day all of the time until I got this primer. Now I never have to worry about having to make trips to the bathroom for touch ups!

on 3/29/2014 4:41:00 PM

yuck! gave me a zit! This stuff feels oily and gross...was a sample.

on 3/23/2014 6:31:00 PM

HG primer! I can definitely tell a difference when I wear this vs. another primer. It is silky, and helps my makeup stay all day and even (mayb

This is my favorite face primer! I've lost track of how many times I've repurchased it. I gave it an overall 4 due to the price. $36 is pricey for a product. It's a 4 for packaging, but I like the way it's packaged compared to a pump where you can't get as much out. The plastic is a little stiff which makes it a bit tricky to squeeze everything out. My face has a tendency to be dry and need moisturizer when I put my makeup on, but then get oily through the day. This product helps my makeup go on very smoothly and not have the little flakes from my face being dry. I absolutely adore this product!

on 3/14/2014 3:27:00 AM

This was a bad primer. I meant real BAD. I had high expectations for it but it was so frustrated when I purchase it said reduces the appearance of pores and it has good reviews on it by the beauty gurus from YouTube. It was so disappointing when I tried it did not prolong my foundation. It made my pores a lot noticeable and my foundation didn't stay long compared when I'm not wearing any primer. I would definitely not repurchase this especially for $42.

on 3/14/2014 2:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

NC30. This stuff's amazing. It goes on thick but not greasy and smoothes out my pores, blemishes, and fine lines. Applying liquid foundation is a piece of cake with this primer underneath; it just glides over and blends smoothly - it's much easier to achieve an even skin tone while using this primer. I've worn it all day and it's lasted.