MAC Brush Cleanser

4.4

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Triclosan, Red 33, Blue 1.

on 5/3/2011 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This works really well at cleaning my brushes, so much quicker and easier than deep cleaning with baby shampoo.

The price is great for the large bottle (235ml) .

The only thing i would recommend is buying ither a pump to fit the bottle or just a spray bottle because you use alot less product!

on 5/3/2011 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'm almost done with my first bottle that I purchased over a year ago. I haven't used any other brush cleanser so I have nothing to compare this to but this is pretty good. I agree with other reviewers that it should be a spray or pump instead of the cap that comes with it, but it's not something that bothers me a huge amount. This cleanser is especially great with my eye makeup brushes. However for some of my face brushes it takes awhile for them to get clean so I don't think this is great for deep cleaning. A little expensive in my opinion but would purchase again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is WAY better than the BE brush cleaner! For $12 a bottle, you can't beat it. Removes all the makeup, my brushes look new again!?! insane.

on 4/13/2011 11:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I LOVE THIS! Weirdly I think this is one of my favourite MAC products.....
It gets all the colour/makeup off the brush and it's not harsh; I've had a few brush cleaners that destroyed the bristles etc.
I will definitely buy this again when I run out!

on 4/13/2011 2:55:00 AM

I absolutely love this brush cleaner ive been using it for years. I use it to spot clean my brushes in between washes. i love the fact that it cleans and even takes out stains in my white brushes... I have no problem with the packaging the price well its worth it so i cant really compalin but if were cheaper it would be great! But still the price hasnt stop me from buying this over and over again :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's so handy to have this guy next to my sink to spot clean my brushes daily.. It works very well for that. I still use olive oil/antibacterial mild soap to deep clean my brushes, but this sure makes life alot easier. Love it. :]

on 4/5/2011 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

this is a great brush cleanser for spot cleaning. i absolutely love it. cleans my brushes perfectly for the next use and dries quickly.

i think it should come in a spray bottle to avoid wasting product.. but you can always put it in a spray bottle of your own.

over all... the best spot cleanser for brushes..

on 3/17/2011 9:35:00 PM

Awsome product! I would re purchase, gets my brushes soo clean and white! What I do is I fill up a mac studio fix compact that has the pan and it is the exact amount needed! And I clean the brushes in there no problem ! :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

When I got my Sigma brushes in the mail, I definitely needed to buy a brush cleanser ASAP. So, I stopped by at MAC and bought their brush cleanser. When I cleaned my brushes, it got all the gunk and bacteria off them. I will always clean my brushes and will buy this product again. I heard you can get breakouts if you don't clean your brushes and that's how my mom has bad skin. I have some pimples here and there but I do not want zits all over my face. MAC Brush Cleanser is the way to go:)

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this brush cleanser. It gets all the foundation out and Keeps my brushes clean and intact. I believe(could just be me) that it makes my brushes last longer. The only thing I would change is I wish it had a spray, but besides that it is a great product, I'm my opinion the best brush cleanser. I think the price is great, it last a long time and at $12.50 I don't mind paying that again and again.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools