Clinique True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

4.4

INGREDIENTS: talc, silica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, nylon-12, zinc stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, sorbitan sesquioleate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, mica, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide, carmine

on 2/6/2009 12:51:00 AM

I have tried so many bronzers and thus far this about the only one that does not make my moderately fair skin look rusty. Okay so again I can't go overboard in the appplication but at least I don't look muddy either. This is okay but my search continues.

on 1/28/2009 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sunkissed is a great bronzer, especially if you are lighter complected. It is not orange at all. It does have a little shimmer that I don't notice on my skin.

on 1/24/2009 4:32:00 AM

I don't know why some people are saying this color comes out orange, but I believe its the foundation you're using under this that make the tone so orange. I have pale skin as well so the girl recommended i use this one versus the 03 version Sunblushed. It gives me the right amount of color, lasts long, packaging is convenient and this replaced my Cargo Bronzer in medium that I have been using forever. Will rebuy when i need to but it will probably last so long that Clinique would have came out with a new version by then. For the price, its worth it.

on 1/15/2009 4:49:00 PM

Glad I got this in a GWP. It is sooooooo orange. I sparingly used it, and it looked like I just stuck my head in a tanning bed and only my head. Weird having your neck a different color than your face, yes? Will not buy full product.

on 1/3/2009 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The good thing about this is that you get a lot of product. However, the compact broke after a month of use. If you lightly apply this bronzer you will have subtle shimmer on your face. If you actually want to look bronzed or sculpt your cheekbones-then you will just look orange. I have tried over and over to make this work. The color is so beautiful in the compact. If you just want the lightest hint of color, then this product is fine. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't get it to work on my NC40 skin.

on 12/25/2008 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This bronzer had low shimmer factor (a plus) but alas was a tad too orange on my light-medium skin tone (LLL).

on 12/15/2008 6:11:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I got a sample of this as a GWP, and it looked terrible on me. It almost looks orangey; not a look that I go for. It also is a little too shimmery for me. For reference I am NW20 in MAC's Studio Fix Powder.

on 11/29/2008 2:09:00 PM

Amazing product! You can apply as much as you want, and it doesn't get that cakey look! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and comes off easily with soap and water. It was a tad bit expensive, but worth all the money! I recommend you buy this!

on 11/29/2008 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this based on the reviews here. While I'm slightly disappointed, this is still a nice bronzer. It's a little bit too shimmery for my tastes, but it does impart a nice glow. However, if I use more than a light touch, it makes me look a bit like an Oompa Loompa. It might work better for me in the summer. All in all, not a bad product. However, since there are better bronzers out there, this would not be a repurchase for me.

on 11/9/2008 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as a sample in my makeup purchase and I was very hesitant about using a bronzer since I have a tanned olive complexion. But my coworker swears by this bronzer and so I decided to give it a try. It is now my HG cheek color!!! I love that it is buildable and gives even my tanned skin such a pretty bronzy glow!!!