Clinique True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

4.4

INGREDIENTS: talc, silica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, nylon-12, zinc stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, sorbitan sesquioleate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, mica, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide, carmine

love love love!! i have fair skin so this shade of bronzer is perfect. i apply lightly with the brush that comes with it. i love how this gives you a glow without looking like a glittery penny! its really nice a subtle. i can wear it all year-round without looking overdone!

love! i have fair skin, so i apply lightly. makes my skin look great. i don't notice any shimmer or glitter (both of which i hate) even though the powder appears to have some flecks in it. I apply all over face with a big blush brush, not the small brozer brush. not too dark and not orange. only compaint in the package...compact broke only after a few weeks (mirror half came apart from base).

on 2/6/2009 12:51:00 AM

I have tried so many bronzers and thus far this about the only one that does not make my moderately fair skin look rusty. Okay so again I can't go overboard in the appplication but at least I don't look muddy either. This is okay but my search continues.

on 1/28/2009 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sunkissed is a great bronzer, especially if you are lighter complected. It is not orange at all. It does have a little shimmer that I don't notice on my skin.

on 1/24/2009 4:32:00 AM

I don't know why some people are saying this color comes out orange, but I believe its the foundation you're using under this that make the tone so orange. I have pale skin as well so the girl recommended i use this one versus the 03 version Sunblushed. It gives me the right amount of color, lasts long, packaging is convenient and this replaced my Cargo Bronzer in medium that I have been using forever. Will rebuy when i need to but it will probably last so long that Clinique would have came out with a new version by then. For the price, its worth it.

on 1/15/2009 4:49:00 PM

Glad I got this in a GWP. It is sooooooo orange. I sparingly used it, and it looked like I just stuck my head in a tanning bed and only my head. Weird having your neck a different color than your face, yes? Will not buy full product.

on 1/3/2009 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The good thing about this is that you get a lot of product. However, the compact broke after a month of use. If you lightly apply this bronzer you will have subtle shimmer on your face. If you actually want to look bronzed or sculpt your cheekbones-then you will just look orange. I have tried over and over to make this work. The color is so beautiful in the compact. If you just want the lightest hint of color, then this product is fine. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't get it to work on my NC40 skin.

on 12/25/2008 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This bronzer had low shimmer factor (a plus) but alas was a tad too orange on my light-medium skin tone (LLL).

on 12/15/2008 6:11:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I got a sample of this as a GWP, and it looked terrible on me. It almost looks orangey; not a look that I go for. It also is a little too shimmery for me. For reference I am NW20 in MAC's Studio Fix Powder.

on 11/29/2008 2:09:00 PM

Amazing product! You can apply as much as you want, and it doesn't get that cakey look! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and comes off easily with soap and water. It was a tad bit expensive, but worth all the money! I recommend you buy this!

Popular Bronzers