July 22, 2014 | 2225 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by kellyberglund

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love! i have fair skin, so i apply lightly. makes my skin look great. i don't notice any shimmer or glitter (both of which i hate) even though the powder appears to have some flecks in it. I apply all over face with a big blush brush, not the small brozer brush. not too dark and not orange. only compaint in the package...compact broke only after a few weeks (mirror half came apart from base).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Natanya77

I have tried so many bronzers and thus far this about the only one that does not make my moderately fair skin look rusty. Okay so again I can't go overboard in the appplication but at least I don't look muddy either. This is okay but my search continues.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sunkissed is a great bronzer, especially if you are lighter complected. It is not orange at all. It does have a little shimmer that I don't notice on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by oohitzyumi

I don't know why some people are saying this color comes out orange, but I believe its the foundation you're using under this that make the tone so orange. I have pale skin as well so the girl recommended i use this one versus the 03 version Sunblushed. It gives me the right amount of color, lasts long, packaging is convenient and this replaced my Cargo Bronzer in medium that I have been using forever. Will rebuy when i need to but it will probably last so long that Clinique would have came out with a new version by then. For the price, its worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

Glad I got this in a GWP. It is sooooooo orange. I sparingly used it, and it looked like I just stuck my head in a tanning bed and only my head. Weird having your neck a different color than your face, yes? Will not buy full product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 10:44:00 AM More reviews by island_honey

The good thing about this is that you get a lot of product. However, the compact broke after a month of use. If you lightly apply this bronzer you will have subtle shimmer on your face. If you actually want to look bronzed or sculpt your cheekbones-then you will just look orange. I have tried over and over to make this work. The color is so beautiful in the compact. If you just want the lightest hint of color, then this product is fine. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't get it to work on my NC40 skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2008 1:19:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer had low shimmer factor (a plus) but alas was a tad too orange on my light-medium skin tone (LLL).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by gildedangel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this as a GWP, and it looked terrible on me. It almost looks orangey; not a look that I go for. It also is a little too shimmery for me. For reference I am NW20 in MAC's Studio Fix Powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2008 2:09:00 PM More reviews by DaisyBlake

Amazing product! You can apply as much as you want, and it doesn't get that cakey look! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and comes off easily with soap and water. It was a tad bit expensive, but worth all the money! I recommend you buy this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by wetbandit42

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on the reviews here. While I'm slightly disappointed, this is still a nice bronzer. It's a little bit too shimmery for my tastes, but it does impart a nice glow. However, if I use more than a light touch, it makes me look a bit like an Oompa Loompa. It might work better for me in the summer. All in all, not a bad product. However, since there are better bronzers out there, this would not be a repurchase for me.