October 1, 2014 | 1199 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by nightinggale07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice clean smell. As others have said, the staying power is lacking. You can purchase a pretty close, much less expensive dupe of this at Victoria's Secret. Pink Fresh and Clean is almost exactly like this at a fraction of the cost.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by loiseva1988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Well.. I'm stumped ... I can't figure out why people love this fragrance so much, all it smells like to me is lemons.. that's it, no sweetness, no wonderful hidden notes waiting to arrive after it settles into my skin.. just lemons. I don't find it offensive or horrible, I just find it boring and I could cut a lemon in half and rub it on my wrist for free if I wanted to smell like Light Blue .. obviously people do love it, I just don't know why. Also it has no staying power and was almost gone from my wrist within the hour of spraying it. If you like citrus, light, and "worn off in the hour" scents then give this a go. If you like something complex, sexy and deep with layers of different notes... don't bother with this one

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by manniblank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this just now. I've been wanting to sample this for a while after reading reviews and hearing people compare Light Blue to Incanto Charms, which is a perfume I own and enjoy. My first impression was that it smelled of light lemon, very powdery, lemony, citrus. Crisp to the point of it being androgynous. All things I do not like in a perfume. I wondered where I smelled this product before them it hit me. Lemon Alka-Seltzer. Extremely overpowering with the lemon smell and just did not smell like a perfume. As it dried down all I smell is non distinguishable flowers and chemicals. Slightly sweet but more masculine than anything else. Also, I definitely would not pay the $70 price tag for this lemon medicine. I really wanted to like this but all it does is make me gag.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Kat308

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the smell, but as others have said -doesn't last very long. A lot to pay for just a few hours. I picked mine up at Walgreens. I don't know if they make a perfume, might try that if they do.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Stacey74

For me, this perfume had zero staying power. It seems like within minutes, it was gone. For the short amount of time I could smell it, I loved it - light, citrusy, crisp....too expensive to act like body spray for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a classic. A perfect sweet lemony citrus, a great pick-me-up. The staying power is unreal, it will stay in your clothes until the next wash, all of my winter scarves smell like light blue just from putting them around my neck after putting on this perfume!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by junelove

I LOVE Dolce & Gabanna's light blue perfume. I've been using it for over 8 years now and I never have an empty bottle at home. It is such a fresh, elegant smell that is not overpowering and does not make you smell like an old lady. The only negative thing I would say about this perfume is that it doesn't last as long as I would hope, but that doesn't really bother me too much. I love this fragrance!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just thinking about this perfume makes me angry and naucious. I have smelled Light Blue on several different people and was really excited to try it on myself but after I bought it and used it on myself it made me gag. I cant even describe what this smells like just overpowering grossness.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by MurnieJ

Fragrance is fresh and clean. It's not too overpowering. Very soothing and sweet in my opinion. Not sure if its long lasting enough for me but I'll definitely purchase it in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm so mad I got a full bottle of this for 90 dollars for it to smell straight up like lemon on me... Don't even get me started on the longtivity on this... it is not worth 90 dollars period. To me it kinda smells like lemon pledge. It's a very overrated perfume and I don't find anything special about it at all.... it's just not my style, may work for others but leave me out of this one