July 22, 2014 | 1886 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a classic. A perfect sweet lemony citrus, a great pick-me-up. The staying power is unreal, it will stay in your clothes until the next wash, all of my winter scarves smell like light blue just from putting them around my neck after putting on this perfume!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by junelove

I LOVE Dolce & Gabanna's light blue perfume. I've been using it for over 8 years now and I never have an empty bottle at home. It is such a fresh, elegant smell that is not overpowering and does not make you smell like an old lady. The only negative thing I would say about this perfume is that it doesn't last as long as I would hope, but that doesn't really bother me too much. I love this fragrance!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just thinking about this perfume makes me angry and naucious. I have smelled Light Blue on several different people and was really excited to try it on myself but after I bought it and used it on myself it made me gag. I cant even describe what this smells like just overpowering grossness.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by MurnieJ

Fragrance is fresh and clean. It's not too overpowering. Very soothing and sweet in my opinion. Not sure if its long lasting enough for me but I'll definitely purchase it in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm so mad I got a full bottle of this for 90 dollars for it to smell straight up like lemon on me... Don't even get me started on the longtivity on this... it is not worth 90 dollars period. To me it kinda smells like lemon pledge. It's a very overrated perfume and I don't find anything special about it at all.... it's just not my style, may work for others but leave me out of this one

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

In my opinion smells fresh and modern. For some reason I feel like its a perfume that smells best for 30+ age people. Different fragrances really smell and compliment different people better than others but I really do like this perfume!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Okoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances, if not my favorite. It smells very fresh, clean, and youthful, while still seeming somewhat feminine and somehow upscale. My only complaint is that it is a pricier brand, and there are lots of fantastic fragrances out there for less than half the price. However, it's still worth buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by cherlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume!!! :) Smells very feminine and clean. Not overpowering and does not induce headaches or sneezing for me which is essential. ;)
One of my faves!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by itsmeellie

I always go back to this perfume. Summer is the best time for using this fressh scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by LavenderApples

It smells nice. No, really, it smells like the ocean in an expensive way. I smell salty sea air. Then I smell lemons and citrus, which pretty much sits on top of musk for the scent's duration.
While it smells like it's worth the money, it isn't worth it to me. If you like the scent and would wear it non-stop, that's great. For me, yeah I'm going to finish it, but it's not special enough for me to re-buy. It did make me realize (somehow) that I have a preference for sweet, excessively feminine yet not "girly" floral scents. Go figure.
I get about 4 hours of "I can smell it" time with three to four sprays. It last forever on clothes though, and smells much more ocean-y than the citrus that comes off on skin.
The packaging is very nice though. It's suede with two tones of blue that look, when paired, like the ocean on a sunny day. I keep it in the box and plan to keep the box! It's just *that* nice.
I think I'm going to try Bulgari Jasmine Noir next. While this fragrance couldn't offend anyone in a million years (which is a good thing), it's a little too "cool girl, but no real personality" for me.

Great for work, college, classes in High School (this is not sub 16 appropriate, really, it's just too cool for middle school), or pretty much anywhere where you'll have to be really close to people and want to smell good without being offensive. Very fresh, clean. Not intrusive; other people won't be like "why should I have to smell you".

What I really dislike is that in three weeks of where, I haven't gotten a single compliment on it. People can barely smell it once its on. I'm confident I smell nice, but clearly not nice enough to comment. *Sigh* Oh well. I have 1.5 ounces left. I may update my review in time.