NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I wear this as a base after applying my eye primer. I only got this a month ago and I loved it from the get go. I use it all the time, but it's especially helpful with matte eyeshadow because it's matte as well, unlike most white eyeshadow pencils I've found on the market. Score! I don't apply a lot, maybe two swipes on each eye before blending in. My eyeshadow pops even more than it already does with eye primer on.

I know some people have problems with creasing after using this product. However I think it's because they use too much. You do not need to have your eyelid opaque white for this to work. As I've already said, running the pencil back and forth two or three times is enough as a base.

The other thing that makes this my HG eyeshadow base is that the value is incredible. I've been using the same pencil for a month and the point barely looks used. I have not had to sharpen this thing yet, but I know how to do so after looking after a few videos on YouTube. Just a few minutes in the freezer and you should be able to sharpen it smoothly, whenever you get to that point.

This isn't a favorite makeup product among lots of people for no reason. If you can grab it, do it! You won't regret it.

on 9/29/2013 1:48:00 PM

Love this product!!! It's perfect for base or highlighting your eyes or even for your face! Great price. I got it at Ulta for something like 4.5-5.0 $ and I use it a lot !! The packaging is good and I like it but I think i need to buy a new one soon but i can get it anywhere because I got it on a vacation .. But I love it !!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Awesome. Good as inner corner highlight, brow bone highlight, base over primer to make colors pop, for the waterline...lots of uses.

I recommend depotting to get all of the product and most for your money :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I mostly use it as a base to brighten up shadows. It really helps with bright / neon shadows to make them pop. You need a primer underneath, or it will probably crease because it's so creamy. This is also great blended out as an inner corner highlight. You can even use this on your waterline to brighten your eyes. Great multi purpose product.

on 9/21/2013 12:56:00 PM

I love this product! I wear it in my innercorner as a base for a bright, white eyeshadow and it lasts all day. I have also used this as a eyeshadow bease and it made my eyeshadows last all day as well. The only thing I don't like is the cap, it cracks after the first use. So I just taped it.

on 9/10/2013 1:12:00 PM

Great product as you can use it for many different things. As an eyeliner, this provides the perfect color and wears as a solid white as I have many different brands of white liner and they all don't wear like this one does. This pencil is super creamy and very smooth when applying. You can use this as a base/primer for eyeshadow and keeps your shadows on all day making the color stand out even more and last a very long time. This is also a nice highlight under the brow or to accent a specific look. The BEST!!!!

on 8/22/2013 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Great highlight shade. Good consistency. Great price.

on 8/19/2013 11:13:00 AM

I love this product! It's pretty cheap but amazing quality and lasts a long time on the eyes. The only thing I hate is the cap! It broke as soon as I got it home. Overall great product plus it has SO many uses!!!!

on 8/18/2013 4:44:00 PM

Love this! Use it as a base and it looks really good on the inner corner alone. The cap always cracks though on all the jumbo pencils thats probs my fault though

on 8/7/2013 3:36:00 PM

Love this product! I've never actually used it on my lids as a shadow but I use it all the time on my bottom water line as an eyeliner. The lasting power on the water line is fabulous, it literally stays on all day and look great. It makes my eyes look much bigger and gives me a more wide awake look than black eyeliner would and since my waterline is normally slightly pink, using white on the water line really gives me a finished and polished look. Plus this stuff lasts forever. I doubt I'll ever run out but if I did or I lost mine, I would definitely repurchase!