BeneFit Cosmetics High Brow

4.1

Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Talc, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Calcium Sulfate (Ci 77231), Montmorillonite, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Wheat Germ Glycerides.

on 10/6/2009 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I wasn't horribly impressed with this product. It is a good shade and a good concept. However, I didn't like the application. The crayon applies a lot of the color and then you have to blend it out. I found that when I did this it made that area right under my brow really dry and flaky. I just use a champagne-colored eyeshadow with a little sparkle on top of an eyeshadow instead.

on 9/8/2009 10:12:00 PM

This pencil has just the right amount of pink to make it look like a natural highlight. Using it on the inside corners of my eyes is a lifesaver!

on 9/6/2009 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i love this stuff. since i have a darker complexion its kind of hard to find a really good highlighter. i really like this stuff. the trick to it is when you apply it your supposed to blend it in with a foundation brush and you get even better results. its really easy to apply this and have a natural look for the day. and its even better when you do an evening look. it looks very clean and proffesionally done. i love this. ive been trying a couple of benefit products and they are amazing. a bit on the pricey side but well worth it.

on 8/3/2009 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am super fussy about my brows and this product really makes them look great. I just apply it where I normally would put the highlighting shade of eyeshadow right under the arch of my brow and it opens my eyes up.

I also put a bit of it right above my brow and it pulls my brows up and makes me look like I've had a nice dose of Botox. It's a nice, creamy pencil that's easy to blend and lasts for a fairly good amount of time. I overuse it so it's hard to say how long it will last on a normal person.

Love. continued >>

on 8/2/2009 7:30:00 PM

Ive had this product over a year and its barely gone down, i use it most days and it gives my eyebrows a real lift!

on 8/2/2009 2:14:00 PM

This pencil helps out so much when my eyebrows are growing in and my waxing appointment isn't for a few days. I just line my brow lightly and rub it in with upward strokes. (guess that's hard to explain.) It covers up those incoming hairs and gives me a more noticeable arch. I love using it.
Since it's not an everyday product, for me. It last for a long long time.

on 7/23/2009 3:40:00 PM

Girls.. try this it makes eye makeup much more easy to do. In fact since I use it.. I dont get all confused about which eye shadow I should wear. This is due to the fact that it gives you a beautiful color and sooo natural that you just dont want to change it or mix it with some other shade. Also it gives the illusion of having a higher arch in your eyebrows which is good for the overall look when it comes to make up and looking your best.

on 7/18/2009 10:13:00 AM

I really like the concept of this product but after trying to use it many times I end up taking it off because it just doesn't sit very nicely. It's far too waxy and hard to blend, and looks patchy and grabs to any fine hairs on the brow bone. The colour is great, but maybe if they made the consistency a little bit more creamy it might be easier to blend.

on 7/14/2009 2:14:00 AM

I love using this as my highlight when I'm in between waxes. It covers the hairs and gives the right amount of pink-neutral highlight that matches everything!

This pencil goes on creamy and really makes your brows look beautiful and finished. It covers up stray hairs and helps to keep brows in place. The only thing is, I can't use this in conjunction with eyeshadow, so it's kind of useless.

If you use eyeshadow, you can't place a highlighter shade over the pencil or it starts to look weird and ball up on your brows. Without a highlight color, the mixture of powdered shadow and a cream pencil on your brow looks really weird. For a natural, I'm-wearing-makeup-that-doesn't-look-like-makeup look, this is great. For anything else, I'm not impressed.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products