July 24, 2014 | 1143 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Brow

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Jeslynn

This pencil helps out so much when my eyebrows are growing in and my waxing appointment isn't for a few days. I just line my brow lightly and rub it in with upward strokes. (guess that's hard to explain.) It covers up those incoming hairs and gives me a more noticeable arch. I love using it.
Since it's not an everyday product, for me. It last for a long long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by nmserrano

Girls.. try this it makes eye makeup much more easy to do. In fact since I use it.. I dont get all confused about which eye shadow I should wear. This is due to the fact that it gives you a beautiful color and sooo natural that you just dont want to change it or mix it with some other shade. Also it gives the illusion of having a higher arch in your eyebrows which is good for the overall look when it comes to make up and looking your best.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by miss_mac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like the concept of this product but after trying to use it many times I end up taking it off because it just doesn't sit very nicely. It's far too waxy and hard to blend, and looks patchy and grabs to any fine hairs on the brow bone. The colour is great, but maybe if they made the consistency a little bit more creamy it might be easier to blend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by SonyaAdams

I love using this as my highlight when I'm in between waxes. It covers the hairs and gives the right amount of pink-neutral highlight that matches everything!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by thesilvershoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This pencil goes on creamy and really makes your brows look beautiful and finished. It covers up stray hairs and helps to keep brows in place. The only thing is, I can't use this in conjunction with eyeshadow, so it's kind of useless.

If you use eyeshadow, you can't place a highlighter shade over the pencil or it starts to look weird and ball up on your brows. Without a highlight color, the mixture of powdered shadow and a cream pencil on your brow looks really weird. For a natural, I'm-wearing-makeup-that-doesn't-look-like-makeup look, this is great. For anything else, I'm not impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by lindanail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This works pretty good as a brow highlighter with a little blending (but eye shadow works about as well).
However, this makes a great concealer for my fair complexion. I put it on small sun spots and on a small light pink vein that I have on my face, top and set it with a little lose foundation powder which adds the right color, and it covers great!!! This is my favorite concealer right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by GlossRawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in love with this product. I actually don't use it for its intended purpose though - under the arch of the brow. I use it on the inner corners of my eyes to brighten bluish skin. It works great! I have tried Eye Bright, which is supposed to help with dark circles and bluish skin around the eyes, but I found High Brow to work much better on me.

It's a creamy pencil with a pinkish white color to it, and just a touch of iridescence - perfect for reflecting off of dark circles! And since it's so creamy it blends really well. Even if I don't wear concealer under/around my eyes, a swipe of this will make me look so much fresher and more awake. I tend to apply it in a C formation around the very inside of my eye and very top of the bridge of my nose. I will definitely buy this again, although it has lasted me 6 months so far with only 1 sharpening...I don't even know when I'll get to use it up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by lareinaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

yumm! high brow is a creamy sexy eyebrow tool that makes your eyebrow's look perffect =]

my eyebrow's are my main obsession when it comes to my face and makeup routine. its important to have them shaped, plucked, filled and highlighted everyday, i can't leave the house without at least my brow's done. sometime's I don't have much time and that's where 'high brow' comes into place..

this creamy pencil from benefit, is absolutely adorable. I just love how cute the packaing is. when you take the cap off, there is the eyeliner type pencil, but its a pink/yellow/nude concealer consistancy. it makes application a breeze, you don't need a pot of concealer and a brush. just this cute pencil and a mirror.

first I fill/draw in my brow's..

I use either my mac 266 or my too faced brow brush. both angled.

then I fill then in..as of now im using 'graphology' e/s from mac and there mechanical brow pencil in 'velvetone' [black]

once im finished filling them in and shaping with my brush and 'graphology' I take 'velvetone' and draw a line from the bottom of the brow, starting where my brow meets my eye and nose, and draw a perfect line on the bottom down to the tail and emphasize the tail by making it sharp, clean and perfect.

now that my brow's are filled in and finished, im ready for 'high brow' =] I take the pencil, and dab it [not draw] starting directly under the arch and down the tail. taking my finger I gently pat it in. [if you blend to much the product will disapear] if I need more, ill dab more until im satisfied. then repeat on the other brow.

when im finished I step back and check both brow's. my brow's should match and my high brow cream should have cleaned up and polished them. sometimes after im done..ill use either 'eye bright' [also by benefit] or my dupe by sephora [jumbo pencil #507Y] and go over 'high brow' lightly, adding a pink irradescense/glow.

its really pretty if you do it right =] benefits 'eye bright' is a pastel pink with no shimmer. and sephora's jumbo pencil is a pastel pink with a slight pearl finish.

I found out of all the products I have used for my brow's..benefit has been my "go to" and I have never been unhappy with there products. 'high brow' is a staple in my kit [im a makeup artist] and I know my clients love it too =] as well as 'eye bright'.

-overall, I will continue to buy 'high brow' as it is a must have for me..if you have any questions about this or 'eye bright' feel free to let me know xox

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 1:47:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few Benefit products I like. It gives your brow a nice natural highlight (thus the 'high' brow name lol), it can be used on natural makeup days or I use it under my highlight e/s for extra oomph. Really though, you can get the same effect from a lighter concealer that you would use for brighteneing your under eye area. It's expensive for what you are paying for, especially considering it doesn't come with a sharpener! It's a nice little product to have but not a MUST have for everyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2009 9:55:00 AM More reviews by GooMavs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I feel like this was such a waste of money. It looks so...fake when you put it on. It works much better to just apply a little concealor on your browbone. If you do want to purchase this, make sure you buy a large whole sharpener, as the pencil is pretty chubby!