April 20, 2014 | 1303 users online

Fragrances - Annick Goutal - Petite Cherie

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2008 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Laurelqueen

not a bad product, but ...its just a little over because of the unusual pear senct. Maybe better for the girly.girls between 18 and 22?
Im a little too older for it. But its still very lovely and delicious.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by trapezer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got a free atomizer full of this at a Nordstrom Trend Show. I have enjoyed Antonia's Flowers Fleuret in the past (please note that AF goes off quickly) and this is very similar. I find sweet pea - one of my favorite fresh flowers - and tart peach. I really don't smell any pear like others have noted... This will be one of my favorite spring scents!. fyi, other similar scents I enjoy: Hermes un Jardin sur le Nil, Chanel #19, Hermes Floris, AF Floret (if it didn't end so quickly), Hermes Amazone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2008 10:49:00 AM More reviews by BONESPRIT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

usually i don't like fruity notes ...but this parfum is sooo lovely and delicate.... it is like a pear juice ....then it is has a good sillage(eau de parfum ) it lasts over 4 hours on my skin ...my husband loves it too...i bought the round bottle : it is very cute!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2008 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Roxlet

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Petite Cherie surprised me by becoming one of my favorite scents. My problem is that my husband does not really care for perfume, and my early devotion to Mitsuko had to go. I next went through a Miss Dior phase, followed by Chanel 19, but today my favorites are Petite Cherie and Un Jardin sur Nile. Both are what I would characterize as lighter scents, with the "Jardin" being the more complex of the two. Petite Cherie is very fruity (in this case, pear) and the dry down is very subtle. A truly lovely scent and I am frequently asked what I am wearing when I lean in for the usual air kiss...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 9:19:00 PM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Simply a darling of a fragrance. Soft, fruity and very elegant for a young lady or more mature woman alike. It's fresh and has top notes of sweet fruits that make it delicious. Not too sweet .. just perfect. Only drawback is it's short lived lasting power. No more than an hour on my skin and then it vanishes. Pity as it's really lovely. I hope you have better luck with it than me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by katiaortiz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's sweet and fruity. Smells like pears. Really. I can't smell much more. I think it's pretty, but it's not me. But I think it is perfect for a teenager.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

I picked up a decant of this with a larger order from The Perfumed Court. I don't remember how I spotted it. To me, this smells exactly like canned pears. I'm serious, that smell when you open a can of pears? This is it. That being said, I kind of like it. Yes, that's lame, but it's not a bad smell, just kind of a fakey-pear thing. Unfortunately it has no lasting power on me at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 4:40:00 AM More reviews by kikay_carrie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A scent of contradictions: Elegant yet simple. Young yet "wise" (read: mature). Freespirted but refined. Simple lovely so to speak. It costs a lot, but I would definitely repurchase

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 7:24:00 AM More reviews by fpih

Very expensive fragrance that didn't last at all. The fragrance is nothing remarqable, rather sweet but not offencive. To me, complete forgetable and certainly not worth buying. Unfortunately, I already bought the 100ml bottle. Suits me for buying online without having tested it before.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2007 10:19:00 PM More reviews by chrisxwu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Reminds me of walking through an orchard. Smells, in words of dear so, just like spring.