LUSH Honey Trap Lip Balm

New Formula (2013): Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Beeswax (Cera alba) , Honey (Mel) , Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) , White Chocolate (Sucrose, Theobroma Cacao [Cocoa] Extract) , Dry Whole Milk , Lecithin , Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract , Glycerine , Flavor , Organic Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum Vulgare) , Fine Oatmeal (Avena sativa) , Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) , Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) , Sweet Wild Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) , *Limonene

on 6/23/2011 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Best lip balm ever. Really is a very nice product and the scent is amazing , it isn't as strong as snow fairy. Overall is a great lip moisturizer.

on 6/21/2011 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

This is what I use at night to moisturize my lips. It's not heavy at all, and smells very pleasant. There's no greasy, sticky, or thick after effect, either. It really does just melt right into your lips. My husband has even started using it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Lush's Honey Trap lip balm smells divine, and has a soft, gentle texture which makes it a pleasure to wear.

But that's about it. After an hour or so, it feathers into the lines on my lips and I feel like I need to scrub it off or it'll flake out. It's exorbitantly expensive, comes in somewhat inconvenient packaging, and honestly, doesn't stand up to the competition posed by cheaper, better-packaged and equally pleasant lip balms.

While I do love the fragrance, I'd be rather silly to repurchase.

on 4/16/2011 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great lip balm that feels great on the lips. I use this alone or after the Lush sugar scrub. I have sensitive lips and this product feels great and keeps my lips smooth at night.

on 4/12/2011 10:23:00 PM

I just received this in the mail yesterday. When I first opened the tin, there is a very strong honey smell, which I didn't like. Then when I applied the lip balm on my lips, the smell is less strong, and there is a minty sensation. I wore it on my lips when I go to bed and I could smell it all the time. Texture wise, there is no waxy feel, and this really saves the day. Packaging wise, it would be better if it comes in a tube form. My tin is also dented from shipping....

on 4/2/2011 8:09:00 PM

Makes my lips feel very soft. Feels absolutely lovely. :)

on 2/26/2011 11:45:00 PM

I'm only gonna comment on the texture of this.... The photo uploaded pretty much explains the packaging of this. Let me start off by saying that this is probably the only LUSH product that does not melt under the hot tropical weather. Honey Trap successfully remained solid despite the high temperature-I suspect that beeswax contributed to this success :) I would almost give it a 5 star rating if it was easier to apply. I mean, you have to relayer your application a couple of times to keep lips moist. I meaits that kinda lip balm that makes yur lips look matte, not overly oily. And it does stay on the lips for some time. Comes in a delicious vanilla-honey scent, the same scent as Honey I Trapped The Kids soap.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Honey Trap smells like the Mange Too massage bar, which I'm not too fond of actually.

When I leave this balm on it settles into the fine lines on my lips /: it happens no matter how much, or how little I use :(

I gave this a three star because as a lip balm it really does work, it leaves a slight cooling sensation from the peppermint oil and that's about it /:

Not a must have, but it was worth the try :)

on 1/17/2011 11:21:00 AM

not good as a lip moisturizer just like the blistex, but smells good:) I am a scent junkie, so I might be buying this again..

on 11/28/2010 7:17:00 PM

I went through a huge LUSH phase a couple years ago, but stopped buying their products because I didn't think they were that great (although they smelled really good). Honey Trap Lip Balm is one of the two LUSH products that I will keep buying, though. It smells good, it lasts a long time, and I find that it heals chapped lips quite well. This is a balm that sticks to your lips, and won't slide off, which is a big plus for me. It can get a little soft mushy in the summer,though, so I use this mainly in the colder weather.

Popular Lip Treatments