LUSH Honey Trap Lip Balm

New Formula (2013): Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Beeswax (Cera alba) , Honey (Mel) , Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) , White Chocolate (Sucrose, Theobroma Cacao [Cocoa] Extract) , Dry Whole Milk , Lecithin , Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract , Glycerine , Flavor , Organic Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum Vulgare) , Fine Oatmeal (Avena sativa) , Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) , Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) , Sweet Wild Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) , *Limonene

on 4/16/2011 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great lip balm that feels great on the lips. I use this alone or after the Lush sugar scrub. I have sensitive lips and this product feels great and keeps my lips smooth at night.

on 4/12/2011 10:23:00 PM

I just received this in the mail yesterday. When I first opened the tin, there is a very strong honey smell, which I didn't like. Then when I applied the lip balm on my lips, the smell is less strong, and there is a minty sensation. I wore it on my lips when I go to bed and I could smell it all the time. Texture wise, there is no waxy feel, and this really saves the day. Packaging wise, it would be better if it comes in a tube form. My tin is also dented from shipping....

on 4/2/2011 8:09:00 PM

Makes my lips feel very soft. Feels absolutely lovely. :)

on 2/26/2011 11:45:00 PM

I'm only gonna comment on the texture of this.... The photo uploaded pretty much explains the packaging of this. Let me start off by saying that this is probably the only LUSH product that does not melt under the hot tropical weather. Honey Trap successfully remained solid despite the high temperature-I suspect that beeswax contributed to this success :) I would almost give it a 5 star rating if it was easier to apply. I mean, you have to relayer your application a couple of times to keep lips moist. I meaits that kinda lip balm that makes yur lips look matte, not overly oily. And it does stay on the lips for some time. Comes in a delicious vanilla-honey scent, the same scent as Honey I Trapped The Kids soap.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Honey Trap smells like the Mange Too massage bar, which I'm not too fond of actually.

When I leave this balm on it settles into the fine lines on my lips /: it happens no matter how much, or how little I use :(

I gave this a three star because as a lip balm it really does work, it leaves a slight cooling sensation from the peppermint oil and that's about it /:

Not a must have, but it was worth the try :)

on 1/17/2011 11:21:00 AM

not good as a lip moisturizer just like the blistex, but smells good:) I am a scent junkie, so I might be buying this again..

on 11/28/2010 7:17:00 PM

I went through a huge LUSH phase a couple years ago, but stopped buying their products because I didn't think they were that great (although they smelled really good). Honey Trap Lip Balm is one of the two LUSH products that I will keep buying, though. It smells good, it lasts a long time, and I find that it heals chapped lips quite well. This is a balm that sticks to your lips, and won't slide off, which is a big plus for me. It can get a little soft mushy in the summer,though, so I use this mainly in the colder weather.

on 11/25/2010 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best lip balm lush has to offer out of their range.

PROS: (1) scent- smells like smooth honey, mint, and chocolate- however the scent is not sweet, so it won't feel like you smeared dessert all over your lips. (2) very moisturizing, not only does this lip balm act as a protective barrier over the lips,, but it deeply conditions them. (3) after an overnight treatment, my lips are soft and plump the next day. (4) a thin layer over lips guarantees perfect smooth lipstick application (works better then the lip primers I have used, and for 1/3 of the price!)

CONS: (1) packaging, I wish it came in a push up stick for quick discreet application when I am in public, I only use this at home or work with clean fingers.

I honestly think Lush should do a honey based line- especially with Manuka honey, because honey in general is packed with micro and trace nutrients that your body needs, is moisturizing and healing (plus it is the only organic matter in the world that never expires)- probably one of the best ingredients mother nature has to offer. I highly recommend this to keep on your night table or in your purse to guarantee lush-ious lips.

on 11/22/2010 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is the second best lip balm ever. It loses first place to the Burt's Bees stick for ease of use and flavour. However, it is beautifully moisturizing.

I find it so difficult to get a lip balm that works and doesn't seem to leave lips worse off. I used to use Lip Service but find this softer and easier to use - Lush's range can be a bit too hard, especially in UK winter.

I'm not put off my flavour - as far as natural scents go I can stomach a lot for a product that works. Other's might find it too reminiscient of play-do, or honey!

on 11/1/2010 1:26:00 PM

i love the smell of this one. sort of chocolatey (must be the white chocolate) and a hint of minty-ness which tingles on the lips. it's nice and creamy and soft. seems to work the best on my chapped lips than anything else i have tried. i wasn't able to pick up any more on my last lush run b/c apparently it's everyone else's favorite too.

Popular Lip Treatments