April 17, 2014 | 1414 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Total Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by trisha868

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush was pretty cheap ($1) so I thought I'd give it a try for setting powder, my mistake. The bristles were a bit uneven but dense. It has this horrible flimsiness to it, which made this a no go for me. It does't pick up or apply as much product as a need. Although it's not that bad for giving a light dust over when i want (which is never really want in the first place, I'm a heavy applier when it comes to powder). The only thing I liked about this brush is that it came with it's own brush guard. It was probably the worst dollar deals I've ever given into.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by misskurdi

This brush is the worst.As I was using it ,it would shed all over my face I have nothing good to say about yah it's cheap but it's a horrible brush don't bother with this one

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

the bristles shed so easily and was too harsh, and the hairs that shedded went onto my skin and make it itchy. doesnt pick up pressed powder very good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this brush everyday to apply loose powder after applying my liquid foundation. It works perfectly for that purpose- the brush picks up just enough powder, but not too much, and distributes it evenly around my face. I have also used it for blush, but I prefer other brushes for that purpose. Overall, to apply loose powder, it's a staple for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by thegirl123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This brush was alright, but I noticed that the bristles were uneven, so it was harsh on my skin. But if I use a light hand, the brush works fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by itsrainingsunshine

I really like this brush! Mine is very soft and works especially well with E.L.F.'s studio powder blush. It distributes the pigments of powders very evenly. I've had the brush for a few months now and haven't had any of the bristles fall out either. For $1, its worth trying it out!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by natatatt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is so scratchy! It's only a dollar, but still money wasted. I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I bought this I have two of the ELF eyeshadow brushes that I like. Well, this is not BAD, but its not GOOD either but pretty close to bad lol. This sheds to me and does not have alot of brush hairs on it and is a skimpy brush. If you are really new to makeup, just staring out,or a young girl that just needs basics this would be ok...but if you want a quality brush look elsewhere
UPDATE SKIP THIS A BUY STUDIO LINE
rating-2 n thats being nice lol
price-1 since I think it was a buck
packaging-5
buy again-NO

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by jessadores

This was so horrible. The eyeshadow brush had give me faith in E.L.F's $1 line so I bought it just to have an extra powder brush that I don't have to worry about losing, or breaking and could just toss in my bag. I ended up tossing it in the trash. It sheds, it's rough, it didn't even apply products well because it was flimsy. I'd say if you're looking for an inexpensive brush go for the studio line or even brushes that come with products for free work better than this and aren't as scratchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First use, it shed. So I can't really comment how else it works. I ended up wasting more time picking out the hair fibers from my face. Waste of money.