March 1, 2015 | 2170 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Total Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by kayladsquared

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been happy with every ELF bush I've tried, barring this one. It's a brush from the devil. Scratchy and sheds like NO OTHER. It applies product patchily, and is just uncomfortable to work with.

Spend the extra $2 to get the Studio face brush, which is wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's sooo scratchy !! I've never been able to use it because of that

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ex0ticbarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this brush at the dollar store. I use it for applying pressed power and loose powder over my foundation. I have honestly never experienced any problems with this brush. It doesn't shed at all and I find that my Quo brush actually sheds a lot more even though it cost 20 times more. I also washed it many times and did not have any problems with it shedding then or the actual brush coming off of the handle. It does not feel scratchy at all when I am applying my product. For $1 it exceeded my expectations and I'm really happy with it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

SCRATCHY. You get what you pay for.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

The shedding! :(
What more can you expect for $1?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2012 2:43:00 AM More reviews by amberlauryn

I purchased this with "e.l.f. Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes" I use this GIANT brush for powder application. It does loose bristles, usually on my face, but other than that it is okay. Again, like all the e.l.f. brushes, if this is what your budget is, seriously go for it. However, if you have the budget there are other brushes out there that are better for texture and softness.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by MissBettyful

This brush is so scratchy, I didn't even bother trying it. Get the Studio brushes instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by AnaPana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Nice looking brush and it feels fine. It's not the softest, but good for the price. The downside is that it does shed, which can be a pain.

All in all, it's a decent brush that gets the job done. However, don't expect a high quality structure since bristles do come loose. For $1 though, it isn't bad at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush would shed all over my face. I have never used this brush where there wasn't any shedding. It's also very rough on your face so it's uncomfortable to use. I'm happy it was only $1.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I got this last year during the Xmas season for myself and not did I regret it. This brush is way too hard, its a face brush...meant for the face I don't know very many people who would want a rough brush on their face. Don't waste your money on this instead spend $2 more and get a face brush from the studio line they're super soft and don't shed. I couldn't tell you if this brush sheds or not I threw it out within the first month I had it I was so upset but happy it was only a buck.