E.L.F. Total Face Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/5/2012 12:18:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Kinky, Medium

It's sooo scratchy !! I've never been able to use it because of that

on 1/25/2012 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this brush at the dollar store. I use it for applying pressed power and loose powder over my foundation. I have honestly never experienced any problems with this brush. It doesn't shed at all and I find that my Quo brush actually sheds a lot more even though it cost 20 times more. I also washed it many times and did not have any problems with it shedding then or the actual brush coming off of the handle. It does not feel scratchy at all when I am applying my product. For $1 it exceeded my expectations and I'm really happy with it.

on 1/25/2012 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

SCRATCHY. You get what you pay for.

on 1/11/2012 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

The shedding! :(
What more can you expect for $1?

on 1/3/2012 2:43:00 AM

I purchased this with "e.l.f. Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes" I use this GIANT brush for powder application. It does loose bristles, usually on my face, but other than that it is okay. Again, like all the e.l.f. brushes, if this is what your budget is, seriously go for it. However, if you have the budget there are other brushes out there that are better for texture and softness.

on 1/2/2012 10:28:00 PM

This brush is so scratchy, I didn't even bother trying it. Get the Studio brushes instead.

on 12/11/2011 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Nice looking brush and it feels fine. It's not the softest, but good for the price. The downside is that it does shed, which can be a pain.

All in all, it's a decent brush that gets the job done. However, don't expect a high quality structure since bristles do come loose. For $1 though, it isn't bad at all.

on 11/23/2011 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This brush would shed all over my face. I have never used this brush where there wasn't any shedding. It's also very rough on your face so it's uncomfortable to use. I'm happy it was only $1.

on 11/3/2011 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this last year during the Xmas season for myself and not did I regret it. This brush is way too hard, its a face brush...meant for the face I don't know very many people who would want a rough brush on their face. Don't waste your money on this instead spend $2 more and get a face brush from the studio line they're super soft and don't shed. I couldn't tell you if this brush sheds or not I threw it out within the first month I had it I was so upset but happy it was only a buck.

on 11/3/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is meh for me. The brush is a bit scratchy, and it's shedding and starting to come apart (ALL of my white E.L.F. brushes are). The bristles are somewhat loosely packed, which is fine, since it's not for solid powder or e/s application. I have a specific use for this brush, and that is to brush any fallout from e/s application. After all of my eyeshadow has been put on, I sweep this lightly over my undereye area - with gentle pressure that's enough to get any little speckles, but not enough to blend any of it in. Works fairly well for me.

Popular Makeup Brushes