E.L.F. Total Face Brush

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

I love this brush. On days that I don't need medium-full coverage, I use this brush with my powder foundation to just dust a nice layer over my face and neck. This brush can actually build the powder to medium coverage with no problem in no time at all. It's also really good for using with powder to set liquid foundations, and as a blender after you put on powder foundation with a sponge applicator. Love it. It's a staple in my eyes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This brush sux lol sorry just speaking the truth. Its not a total loss because it was only $1 off the elf site and i got other brushes. Its scratchy the bristles fall on your face the floor etc. Too much. Put up the extra $ for the elf studio brushes. Those are SOFT :o)

I am pretty neutral with this brush. It's great at applying loose or pressed powder and it's only $1, but it's pretty scratchy and hairs are falling out all the time. Also, the brush head fell off the handle, but a little superglue fixed that. I think I'll spend $2 more and buy the Studio Powder or Complexion Brush.

This brush is crappy and scratchy. the bristles fall out practically by themselves, and trying to wash the brush makes it worse. I wash my brushes frequently to keep them clean so I cant see this brush lasting very long. it gets the job done and I'd repurchase if I had to, but spend $2 more and get the studio brush.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Sheds, is scratchy, isn't very dense (and by that I mean it's random straws pointing in all sorts of directions). Awful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of the items from E.L.F. that really just sucked. I've had an amazing experience buying there other brushes and just love them. This brush is rough, and has so much fall out. Washing it just made it even worse. An overall horrible brush, spend the extra $2 and get the Studio Line Powder Brush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have been happy with every ELF bush I've tried, barring this one. It's a brush from the devil. Scratchy and sheds like NO OTHER. It applies product patchily, and is just uncomfortable to work with.

Spend the extra $2 to get the Studio face brush, which is wonderful.

Hair: Silver, Kinky, Medium

It's sooo scratchy !! I've never been able to use it because of that

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this brush at the dollar store. I use it for applying pressed power and loose powder over my foundation. I have honestly never experienced any problems with this brush. It doesn't shed at all and I find that my Quo brush actually sheds a lot more even though it cost 20 times more. I also washed it many times and did not have any problems with it shedding then or the actual brush coming off of the handle. It does not feel scratchy at all when I am applying my product. For $1 it exceeded my expectations and I'm really happy with it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

SCRATCHY. You get what you pay for.

Popular Makeup Brushes