October 21, 2014 | 1846 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Total Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2012 2:43:00 AM More reviews by amberlauryn

I purchased this with "e.l.f. Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes" I use this GIANT brush for powder application. It does loose bristles, usually on my face, but other than that it is okay. Again, like all the e.l.f. brushes, if this is what your budget is, seriously go for it. However, if you have the budget there are other brushes out there that are better for texture and softness.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by MissBettyful

This brush is so scratchy, I didn't even bother trying it. Get the Studio brushes instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by AnaPana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Nice looking brush and it feels fine. It's not the softest, but good for the price. The downside is that it does shed, which can be a pain.

All in all, it's a decent brush that gets the job done. However, don't expect a high quality structure since bristles do come loose. For $1 though, it isn't bad at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush would shed all over my face. I have never used this brush where there wasn't any shedding. It's also very rough on your face so it's uncomfortable to use. I'm happy it was only $1.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I got this last year during the Xmas season for myself and not did I regret it. This brush is way too hard, its a face brush...meant for the face I don't know very many people who would want a rough brush on their face. Don't waste your money on this instead spend $2 more and get a face brush from the studio line they're super soft and don't shed. I couldn't tell you if this brush sheds or not I threw it out within the first month I had it I was so upset but happy it was only a buck.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by mrsmcg

This is meh for me. The brush is a bit scratchy, and it's shedding and starting to come apart (ALL of my white E.L.F. brushes are). The bristles are somewhat loosely packed, which is fine, since it's not for solid powder or e/s application. I have a specific use for this brush, and that is to brush any fallout from e/s application. After all of my eyeshadow has been put on, I sweep this lightly over my undereye area - with gentle pressure that's enough to get any little speckles, but not enough to blend any of it in. Works fairly well for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

I actually like this.The bristle didn't fall out all over my face as some people said.I use loose powder and it works nicely to pick it up.It was so cheap $1.The only thing i didn't like about this is after you wash it it doesn't go back to the way it was before.But still a good buy for a dollar

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by trisha868

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush was pretty cheap ($1) so I thought I'd give it a try for setting powder after foundation, my mistake. The bristles were a bit uneven but dense and the shedding was endless. It has this horrible flimsiness to it, which made this a no go for me. It does't pick up or apply as much product as a need. Although it's not that bad for giving a light dust over when i want, it applies my powder un-evenly (I've tested this with many powders). The only thing I liked about this brush is that it came with it's own brush guard. It was probably the worst dollar deals I've ever given into.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by misskurdi

This brush is the worst.As I was using it ,it would shed all over my face I have nothing good to say about yah it's cheap but it's a horrible brush don't bother with this one

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

the bristles shed so easily and was too harsh, and the hairs that shedded went onto my skin and make it itchy. doesnt pick up pressed powder very good.