SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/20/2012 11:52:00 PM

this is the best nail polish ever!!!! It doesn't have formaldahyde in it and it lasts for almost two weeks without chipping. I highly recommend this product.

on 5/6/2012 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these! Not only are they cheap, but they look almost like high end nail polishes except they are ten times less expensive. I have a ton of colors! The polish is kind of watered down and isn't super opaque, but layering it fixes the problem. I usually do 2-3 coats depending on the color/consistency. When you're applying it, it seems like a really cheap polish and I was really disappointed at first...but once it dries, it looks gorgeous! It has just enough shine and it last for a long time! I think I went a little over a week before it began to come off. I don't even have to use a top coat over it! I definitely will be getting more! Love them!

on 4/22/2012 3:52:00 PM

haha okay staring this off i'm laughing at everyone who is complaining how long these take to dry. my china glazes take hours. I have 'Under 18' on my nails right now and they were dry in about 15-20 minutes and then I applied my topcoat which takes awhile. Under 18 is a very pretty red (which not going to lie, the name made me buy it because it was so strange) that is like a toned down version of China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I cant speak on chipping/staying power but my friend says she can get hers to go two weeks without chipping with the aide of a top and base coat. I'm a China Glaze snob so this is an experiment for me. The application is slightly streaky, but its not too noticeable.

There was a killer sale and i managed to pick up 16 (!?), mostly sparkles due to my lack of those and I am not too disappointed so far! Will update review later this week.

Edit: It lasted my usual one week with very little tip wear. I probably could of gone two weeks if i really wanted to, but I love changing my polish too much :) Deff. a good product.

on 4/21/2012 4:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These polishes are my guilty pleasures. They are dirt cheap at my local CVS and come in great colors. What I like best about this brand is that it stays on as long as my more expensive polishes.

I do worry about it the quality (toxins, etc) as it's so very cheap. And I'm not a fan of the colors that are supposed to be opaque white, beige, ballet slipper pink. It takes too many coats to achieve, and that throws off the finished product.

on 4/21/2012 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I'm on a bit of a tight budget lately, but I wanted a small pick-me-up, so I got a few of these polishes yesterday at Target for $1.99 each.

I did my nails (fingers & toes) less than 24 hours ago, with a top coat, and the polish is already, as another reviewer put it, practically falling off my fingernails. 1/3 to 1/2 of the polish on each nail is gone. Now, my toes seem to be OK so far. It could be a difference in color, or most likely just because I don't use my toes every second of every day.

They do have a nice range of colors, but the brush is awkward and the formula is way too thick.

If you're a person who likes to change your nail color every day, then this might be OK for the price, but I like my manicures to last at least 4 or 5 days.

I will say that the two colors I've tried so far are the matte/creme, but I also picked up a metallic. Maybe that one will be better.

I know this polish is inexpensive, but I wasn't expecting it to be this bad. As far as bargain polishes go, I'll be sticking with Wet n Wild or NYC from now on.

on 3/31/2012 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Sinful Colors is the only nail polish brand that I absolutely adore!!!! The pricing is perfect, the application is perfect (for me), and lasting power is really good (for $2). Before I started using Sinful Colors, I used Avon professional nail enamel. That brand was awesome but their colors were kinda boring. With Sinful Colors I find so many great colors that I didn't even know existed in nail polish form. When I don't bite and pick at my nails, a manicure with Sinful Colors cab last at least 5 days without significant chipping. I don't think I'll be using any other brand in the near future.

on 3/30/2012 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love love love this nail polish. 1) I'm a college student so the price is amazing. 2) Unlike Wet & Wild it doesn't chip on me and when it does its very unnoticeable (but i do my nails every Sunday). I'm going to try the new Wet & Wild mega last been seeing good reviews but until then THIS is my go to polish.

on 3/13/2012 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

A fabulous selection of colors that can rival China Glaze or OPI...for a very budget friendly price! Yes, they're inexpensive, but with a decent base and top coat, the colors last for a while. I love Wet N Wild, but Sinful Colors has a wider range of colors that have a nice consistency.

on 2/28/2012 1:48:00 PM

I have many of these colors and really love them. Some colors, however, last longer than others.The really bright colors don't have the staying power that the other colors have. Summer peach is an incredibly bright orange. I love this color but it only last a few days before it starts to chip and if you don't use a top coat it practically falls off. They are really inexpensive though so I don't mind at all trying out all of the colors.

on 2/27/2012 8:09:00 AM

I just discovered these in my local Walgreens. I admit the price is what drew me in but they also had a nice selection of shades. I picked Sugar Sugar, a deep candy apple red on the nail, more a shimmery garnet in the bottle. Not bad, even some expensive np chips on me the second or third day. So far day three and no chips. A little less glossy but dries quick. A good top coat should take care of the rest. Cannot wait to try more, but for 1.99 it should be no problem.

Top Rated SinfulColors Products