November 21, 2014 | 1797 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by laoisnum1

Sinful Colors is the only nail polish brand that I absolutely adore!!!! The pricing is perfect, the application is perfect (for me), and lasting power is really good (for $2). Before I started using Sinful Colors, I used Avon professional nail enamel. That brand was awesome but their colors were kinda boring. With Sinful Colors I find so many great colors that I didn't even know existed in nail polish form. When I don't bite and pick at my nails, a manicure with Sinful Colors cab last at least 5 days without significant chipping. I don't think I'll be using any other brand in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by QueeNita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this nail polish. 1) I'm a college student so the price is amazing. 2) Unlike Wet & Wild it doesn't chip on me and when it does its very unnoticeable (but i do my nails every Sunday). I'm going to try the new Wet & Wild mega last been seeing good reviews but until then THIS is my go to polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by eeemmm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A fabulous selection of colors that can rival China Glaze or OPI...for a very budget friendly price! Yes, they're inexpensive, but with a decent base and top coat, the colors last for a while. I love Wet N Wild, but Sinful Colors has a wider range of colors that have a nice consistency.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by ethersangel

I have many of these colors and really love them. Some colors, however, last longer than others.The really bright colors don't have the staying power that the other colors have. Summer peach is an incredibly bright orange. I love this color but it only last a few days before it starts to chip and if you don't use a top coat it practically falls off. They are really inexpensive though so I don't mind at all trying out all of the colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by RingofFire

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just discovered these in my local Walgreens. I admit the price is what drew me in but they also had a nice selection of shades. I picked Sugar Sugar, a deep candy apple red on the nail, more a shimmery garnet in the bottle. Not bad, even some expensive np chips on me the second or third day. So far day three and no chips. A little less glossy but dries quick. A good top coat should take care of the rest. Cannot wait to try more, but for 1.99 it should be no problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by AyeJae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will agree with below that these are hit and miss. However I found a nice pink polish with a nude undertone and it is called Soul Mate #945. Beautiful pink in the neutral range, very wearable. For lighter skinned girls or those who want the same color only with a pinker undertone, pick up Beautiful Girl #314. However I use the first one. I have been searching so long for a wearable, non neon pink and here it is. I will agree that the formula is thick but adding some nail polish remover to the bottle and a good shake will fix that problem. If product builds up on the rim, just remove with remover because it will start stringing. I would recommend but keep the receipt so you can exchange to keep finding a color that works cause its possible.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by lisamims1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with the other reviewers that these are hit-or-miss. I've tried one truly beautiful color that took four coats to become opaque. They chip rapidly, and it's impossible to get your nails to color match because even the thickness of the application within a given coat of polish will make the color vary. Also, some of the polishes have a scary, almost Raid-like smell. For the same price you can get NYC polishes that are easier to use; they're made in the U.S., and they don't smell scary.
Sinful has great colors, but what is the point when what you get in the bottle is not what you get on your nails?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by IrishAnesthetist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this polish. Goes on very smooth and dries quickly. One coat is fine, 2 looks like a professional manicure and it lasts a very very long time. I love them all..mostly the reds. Gorgeous color and hi quality for the price...awesome colors: "Forget Now" and "Celia"

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by lovedrunk

When I saw this nail polish for $1.99, I was in shock. I had to get one and after trying out wet and wild's nail polishes (which are also cheap but good quality) I felt like this could possibly work out as well. I bought this color in 24/7 which is definitely a dupe for china glaze's pool party. It's an extremely neon pink color that absolutely caught my eye. As far as the application of this product, it SUCKS. The first coat came off extremely matte which was not what I was expecting at all. A second coat darkened the color but still had a very matte texture. Once I put a clear top coat on, the matte consistency on my nails went away and turned extremely shiny which I liked a lot better. Overall, for what it's worth I would buy this product again. There's so many different colors and for the price you can't really go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by lacquerjunkie

Last night I hit the jackpot in my opinion! Sinful colors was on sale at my local Meijer for 49 cents! I swear my hear skipped a beat. I picked up quite a few colors (7) and am so happy. I've been reading past reviews of this brand and I have to say that ALL brands have both very thick cremes and sheer colors as well. No brand has the same formula for every color. With that said, sinful colors is by far my favorite drugstore brand. They have a huge selection, and I think they are a higher quality then you pay for, even at their regular 1.99 price tag.