April 21, 2014 | 1265 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by IrishAnesthetist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this polish. Goes on very smooth and dries quickly. One coat is fine, 2 looks like a professional manicure and it lasts a very very long time. I love them all..mostly the reds. Gorgeous color and hi quality for the price...awesome colors: "Forget Now" and "Celia"

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by lovedrunk

When I saw this nail polish for $1.99, I was in shock. I had to get one and after trying out wet and wild's nail polishes (which are also cheap but good quality) I felt like this could possibly work out as well. I bought this color in 24/7 which is definitely a dupe for china glaze's pool party. It's an extremely neon pink color that absolutely caught my eye. As far as the application of this product, it SUCKS. The first coat came off extremely matte which was not what I was expecting at all. A second coat darkened the color but still had a very matte texture. Once I put a clear top coat on, the matte consistency on my nails went away and turned extremely shiny which I liked a lot better. Overall, for what it's worth I would buy this product again. There's so many different colors and for the price you can't really go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by lacquerjunkie

Last night I hit the jackpot in my opinion! Sinful colors was on sale at my local Meijer for 49 cents! I swear my hear skipped a beat. I picked up quite a few colors (7) and am so happy. I've been reading past reviews of this brand and I have to say that ALL brands have both very thick cremes and sheer colors as well. No brand has the same formula for every color. With that said, sinful colors is by far my favorite drugstore brand. They have a huge selection, and I think they are a higher quality then you pay for, even at their regular 1.99 price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by megsugar23

I LOVE these polishes! I buy one almost every time I go to Walgreens, considering they're only $1.99. And the quality is great, I have way too many of these to count. At the Walgreens I go to they are starting to sell the stripers of these, which are also great. I love these and will continue to buy them

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Snax1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love these polishes because of there price. At first I wasn't crazy about how some polishes needed a million coats and some barely needed 1 but after working with them I got used to it.

I found that with the more sheer polishes using a white for a base still keeps the exact color and I usually only need 2 coats for an amazing color.
Sometimes these polishes can be streaky but once you learn how to use them they're perfect and last if you have an awesome top coat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I own way too many of these polishes to list but I own, blacks,greens,purples,blues,glitters,reds. These are by fat my favorite polishes and I refuse to buy any other brand they're all pretty pigmented and come out to be true to their color. They also seem to last on me for a good 4 days without chipping. I buy mine at cvs and they cost 1.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by xirapezombiesx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

SINFUL COLORS- BLACK ON BLACK
love this so much!! best black i have ever tried. It goes on smooth, no streaks and it only takes ONE coat! the scent is a regular polish scent, just a bit stronger, but it doesnt affect me. Im not exactly sure about how long it lasts since i use a top coat. Oh, and it dries SO fast! for sure worth the two bucks! this is now the only black i use

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by amhaney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sinful Colors Slate.

Love this color! Great shimmer to the polish and it went on very smooth. No streaks. 2 coats achieved the color of the polish in the bottle. I used this color with a Sally Hansen top coat and loved the results. The color is a shiny grey and looks great with denim. No chip or wear after 4 days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Catttt

Good colors, good price, but they smell like death. I have to credit Tokyo Pearl (a BAM in-your-face silvery-white metallic) for getting me back into my love of polish again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by JennaMary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I love this nail polish. The quality and the price are amazing. It has nice colors, it is really shiny, it stays long. Nothing more you can wish for. My personal favorite color is folly. Definitely try it