April 17, 2014 | 1472 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by chely10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample back in 06 and was in love.i didn't purchase at the time cause it was too much.my husband gave it to me as a gift in early 09 and I love it as much as I did then.the caramelized smell.the sweetness.but not over powering.i haven't even used up a quarter of the bottle and only use it on special occasions.i don't know what I will do once I run out since I heard the new version isn't the same.i recommend it to everyone who loves sweet feminine smells such as jessica simpson fancy.i hope dior brings the 05 version back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by fragranceisall

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just what I was in the mood for! Come fall and winter I seek out my heady, exotic orientals; Luten's Chergui and Fumerie Turq, sometimes even For Her but this early November found me craving something new and different. While at Sephora a few days ago, I spritzed on, thanks to appealing magazine test strips, Miss Dior Cherie and fell in love. Before purchasing, as I do with every fragrance/cosmetic commitment, I checked out the MUA reviews then it was on to purchase. As described by others here, there is a definite sparkle; diamonds as opposed to lesser-frags' rhinestones. Cherie is light up to a point yet harbors a hint of something a bit sultry in the dry-down. I'm surprised since this is the only Dior fragrance I've liked.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by strix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Miss Dior is the sweetest scent I own. It can be a little bit sickly sweet at first. Because of that, I don't wear it every day. But it's the perfect girly scent when I want to feel classy, young, and feminine. I think it's appropriate for a college girl or a woman in her 20s, which reminds me...I should probably wear it more before I get too old (I'm 25)! It smells most powerfully of strawberries, with some floral mixed in. For some reason, when I wear it, it makes me feel like I'm strolling down a Paris street wearing something chic. Maybe it's the bottle, maybe it's because it's pink. It's definitely one of my favorites. I'd put it in the same category as Marc Jacobs Daisy, but this one is more fruity than floral.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I think this smells like Chanel's Coco Madamoiselle's little sister. This smells sweeter with a touch of rose, but other than that, I think they're very similar.

I like that the sweetness is not overpowering. It's young & sophisticated at the same time.

Staying power isn't that great. Lasts a couple of hours max on me, even when layering with the bodywash and lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by saphire82

I wish I had this still but I lost it in a move, it was a gift. I just think it's just not for me, but it's a lovely sophisticated floral musky fragrance, quite warm and spicy. I wish I could remember what it smells so I could give more detail but I'm a clean soft floral person and this was remembered as I am currently trying out Chancel Chance which seems quite similar although I thought I liked Chance in the beginning. however I'm leaning more towards Chance Eau Tendre.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by OVincze

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this fragrance. I have been on a perfume hunt recently and somehow I had never smelled this before. Today I have tested it and was instantly charmed by it. It is a sophisticated fragrance but fun and charming without the heaviness of other Dior fragrances, just beautiful. I do like some of the other Dior fragrances too, like Diorissimo for example but while Diorissimo is a gorgeous but more vintage fragrance, Miss Dior Cherie is more playful, modern and fun but sophisticated as Dior fragrances are. I do enjoy the fruity notes in the top because they are not too strong and love strawberries, it is the perfect combination with the flowers in the middle and the heavier base. Well rounded, gorgeous and very wearable but sexy at the same time and perfect for spring.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Im going to write a review for the reformulated miss dior chérrie.
The smell is a beautifull and sugary cleaned up perfume with musk and patchouli. Recomended for a daytime or noon, well to be honest i would totally wear this at noon. i like this perfume for fall, since the sweetness in this will melt down in summer, and it will make u fell umconfortable.
If you have a really strong personality, you are going to love this one.
If you enjoy sweet and strong fragrances, like burberry brit, lady million, hypnotic poisson, j'adore, allure, chance... you are going to love this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Moonbunny8504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

First time I have ever tried a Dior product. I like the smell, just not love it. I am a younger woman and makes feel older... not in a bad way. I want to try out some other fragrances by Christian Dior, but if I can't find any I like, this will be the one I stick to.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE this scent...it is so fresh and just so...lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

It is so interesting to read the perfume reviews. I am addicted and read them every day. I would never have tried this from your reviews. Strawberries and popcorn? Seriously? But I got a sample from Sephora and I really like it!! I don't find it sweet or childish as many of you have suggested. I quite like it. It is soft and warm and lovely. I did fall for the hype with "Sensuous" which I hated and also "Hypnose" which was just meh, from reading reviews. Lesson learned. One must try on oneself and not believe the hype. I would recommend you try this, it is ageless and I am not usually a fan of Dior.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No