September 1, 2014 | 1940 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

I tried a sample of this today. Not very nice on me. Very heavy fragrance that I can't even explain the smell. Got cheap smelling as the day went. I had to wash it off.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMyWorld21

Im incredibly fussy when it comes to fragrance and tend to stick to scents that are floral, feminine and fresh. Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle which Ive previously written a review on is my favourite fragrance and ticks all the boxes on the things above that I find desirable in a perfume but I do like to have something to alternate it with. For this reason I always have a second bottle of fragrance in use and at the moment this is Christian Diors Miss Dior Cherie.

I first discovered Miss Dior Cherie about a year ago when I received a bottle as a Christmas gift and at first I was unsure as to whether I actually liked it or not. It is fruity and feminine but I also find it incredibly sweet which is something Im normally not a fan of. Once I actually started to wear it and got used to the sweetness I found it to be a scent that grew on me and I really do enjoy using and wearing it now. So much so that it has been one of the few perfumes that Ive actually repurchased.
The bottle I have at the moment is the 30ml EDP which is very different in appearance to the larger bottles which have the silver bow design on the cap. This one is a Square, transparent glass bottle with a frosted, dog tooth pattern running down each side. The front is plain apart from a small off white coloured sticker with Miss Dior Cherie Eau de parfum printed upon it in silver lettering. The lid is made out of transparent plastic and is pretty much square in shape and has a small CD logo etched in to the top.
Overall quite a plain looking bottle apart from the frosted glass detailing but I have to say, I quite like the simple design. I have also owned the larger square bottles with the silver bow on and think I prefer this over that one. This is mainly because the bottle is easier to hold and is less bulky and also because Im not a fan of the bow.
Its a very sweet, girly and fruity scent that I love. Lasting power is amazing. Lasts for about good 6-8 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by chely10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample back in 06 and was in love.i didn't purchase at the time cause it was too much.my husband gave it to me as a gift in early 09 and I love it as much as I did then.the caramelized smell.the sweetness.but not over powering.i haven't even used up a quarter of the bottle and only use it on special occasions.i don't know what I will do once I run out since I heard the new version isn't the same.i recommend it to everyone who loves sweet feminine smells such as jessica simpson fancy.i hope dior brings the 05 version back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by fragranceisall

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just what I was in the mood for! Come fall and winter I seek out my heady, exotic orientals; Luten's Chergui and Fumerie Turq, sometimes even For Her but this early November found me craving something new and different. While at Sephora a few days ago, I spritzed on, thanks to appealing magazine test strips, Miss Dior Cherie and fell in love. Before purchasing, as I do with every fragrance/cosmetic commitment, I checked out the MUA reviews then it was on to purchase. As described by others here, there is a definite sparkle; diamonds as opposed to lesser-frags' rhinestones. Cherie is light up to a point yet harbors a hint of something a bit sultry in the dry-down. I'm surprised since this is the only Dior fragrance I've liked.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by strix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Miss Dior is the sweetest scent I own. It can be a little bit sickly sweet at first. Because of that, I don't wear it every day. But it's the perfect girly scent when I want to feel classy, young, and feminine. I think it's appropriate for a college girl or a woman in her 20s, which reminds me...I should probably wear it more before I get too old (I'm 25)! It smells most powerfully of strawberries, with some floral mixed in. For some reason, when I wear it, it makes me feel like I'm strolling down a Paris street wearing something chic. Maybe it's the bottle, maybe it's because it's pink. It's definitely one of my favorites. I'd put it in the same category as Marc Jacobs Daisy, but this one is more fruity than floral.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I think this smells like Chanel's Coco Madamoiselle's little sister. This smells sweeter with a touch of rose, but other than that, I think they're very similar.

I like that the sweetness is not overpowering. It's young & sophisticated at the same time.

Staying power isn't that great. Lasts a couple of hours max on me, even when layering with the bodywash and lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by saphire82

I wish I had this still but I lost it in a move, it was a gift. I just think it's just not for me, but it's a lovely sophisticated floral musky fragrance, quite warm and spicy. I wish I could remember what it smells so I could give more detail but I'm a clean soft floral person and this was remembered as I am currently trying out Chancel Chance which seems quite similar although I thought I liked Chance in the beginning. however I'm leaning more towards Chance Eau Tendre.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by OVincze

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this fragrance. I have been on a perfume hunt recently and somehow I had never smelled this before. Today I have tested it and was instantly charmed by it. It is a sophisticated fragrance but fun and charming without the heaviness of other Dior fragrances, just beautiful. I do like some of the other Dior fragrances too, like Diorissimo for example but while Diorissimo is a gorgeous but more vintage fragrance, Miss Dior Cherie is more playful, modern and fun but sophisticated as Dior fragrances are. I do enjoy the fruity notes in the top because they are not too strong and love strawberries, it is the perfect combination with the flowers in the middle and the heavier base. Well rounded, gorgeous and very wearable but sexy at the same time and perfect for spring.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Im going to write a review for the reformulated miss dior chrrie.
The smell is a beautifull and sugary cleaned up perfume with musk and patchouli. Recomended for a daytime or noon, well to be honest i would totally wear this at noon. i like this perfume for fall, since the sweetness in this will melt down in summer, and it will make u fell umconfortable.
If you have a really strong personality, you are going to love this one.
If you enjoy sweet and strong fragrances, like burberry brit, lady million, hypnotic poisson, j'adore, allure, chance... you are going to love this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Moonbunny8504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

First time I have ever tried a Dior product. I like the smell, just not love it. I am a younger woman and makes feel older... not in a bad way. I want to try out some other fragrances by Christian Dior, but if I can't find any I like, this will be the one I stick to.