July 28, 2014 | 2086 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2008 2:52:00 AM More reviews by janiceee

BEST
MASCARA
EVERRRRRRRR!!
i think its really good at lengthening, holds the curl really well after curling with eyelash curler, i havent tried the non waterproofone so i cant compare, but this doesnt smudge at all and is easy to remove with makeup remover.
loves it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2008 8:53:00 AM More reviews by newchick

I tried this on a cruise since the makeup was discounted onboard, and wanted a treat. It works fine - lengthens, and thickens nicely, but the price is not worth it -- costs over $20, and l'oreal voluminous waterproof is almost as good at only $7... like the brush, and would probably buy it again if I was feeling extravagant

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2008 1:05:00 PM More reviews by ColourOfAbsence

Lancome's waterproof version of their mascaras are always longer lasting. for example, the waterproof Hypnose doesn't flake off easily and does not uncurl my eyelashes. The down side I found to their waterproof formula is the dryness! Because of that, they definitely dont last past 3 months. Although this one gives volume, it does not lengthen (Definicils is better for that).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2008 12:24:00 PM More reviews by barefootcassandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works wonders. It is HIGHLY thickening, and lengthening.
It is the ONLY mascara I have ever had that does not uncurl my lashes after I have curled them. They stay sky high, to the point where my Mom and sister said they look fabulous, and were they fake? WOW!
It is pricy. Ya. $25 (or similar) for a mascara?!?!? Kinda makes me want to cry.
And one fall back. I get the waterproof because of my oily skin, and this mascara, after half the day, does get a tad bit smudgie on my top lids. If it didn't do this, I would call it the perfect mascara.
Guess I am still on the hunt for my HG Mascara.

UPDATE: The tube drys out SO fast. There was still plenty left in there, but it got hard as a rock in just a few weeks. This happened on two tubes. I stopped purchasing after that discovery.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 4:10:00 AM More reviews by kissed_a_lil_mischief

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me just 2 weeks ago (without an explanation until 5 days later and even then it was via email) and this mascara has become my HG in that time! It survived a bucket of tears and my long lashes still looked glam! So on the upside, although I was upset, I still looked fabulous! Woo hoo! Roll on going on holiday and wearing this mascara by the pool and in the pool! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2008 2:09:00 PM More reviews by xkaiax

BEST MASCARA EVER!!! i can cry, swim, whatever and it will never come off!!!! and it keeps my lashes in place, long and curled.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2008 8:39:00 AM More reviews by SL103

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin, I apply my make up at approximate 8am in the morning, I first make sure my eye area is powdered first before I apply my mascara. by 11am my face is oily and I notice a little bit of smudging under the eye area, even though at 12am I use the oil blotting paper, by 2:30pm in the day the mascara I have to check my under eye area constantly and this mascara sumdges and because it's waterproof, its very hard to rub off the undereye area, and as it sticks to the skin and you are constantly trying to rub it off, I feel it damages your under eye area of the skin. So all in all I do not like this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 2:49:00 AM More reviews by importzgurl

so i'm asian and my eyelashes are short and not full at all, this mascara is the best one that extends my lashes while making them look full. awesome product way better than my other mac, clinique, and estee lauder mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 4:40:00 PM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I kinda liked the regular version of Hypnose, but like all the other non-waterproof mascaras I've tried, it too left my lashes stick-straight (after curler + mascara). Hypnose Waterproof doesn't do that. Instead, it holds my curl. It provides enough thickening and lengthening leaving my lashes looking beautiful. But it can get very clumpy, when applied, so you have to be careful...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2008 10:51:00 PM More reviews by mw09011

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++
i don't ask for a lot from my mascara. all i want is slightly longer, slightly thicker lashes that don't clump or flake or smear or just melt at the sight of water. i've tried diorshow, benefit badgal, great lash (worst. mascara. ever.) origins, and more other mascaras than i can ever remember. this may be the first waterproof mascara i've tried that's actually waterproof. not only did it last through my entire day at school, but it stayed on smudge free through my workout, and even my post workout shower, all while making my lashes look thick and fab. and it came right off with my makeup remover. i honestly can't think of any negatives about this.