Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash

Water , Glycerin ,Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate , Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Polyquaternium-10 , PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate , Glycol Distearate , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamide MEA , Laureth-10 , Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate , Sodium Trideceth Sulfate , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA , Phenoxyethanol , DMDM Hydantoin. 6/25/12

on 12/28/2012 10:28:00 AM

I use this a lot with my CVS scrub brush (knockoff of the Olay version) and I like it when I use it with the brush. Not so much when I use it alone, it feels like it doesn't get my skin all that clean. But with the brush my skin is so CLEAN! Not drying to me but I moisturize right afterwards anyway. Does not irritate my rosacea.

on 12/17/2012 9:49:00 AM

PROS: Somewhat gentle cleansing, compared to most. I've tried tons of different cleansers. No harsh fragrance. Price is quite fair. I much prefer the pump packaging for the shower. The squeeze tube gets water built up in the lid, which gets stuck there. No fragrance I can detect.

CONS: Wish it was just slightly less cleansing/even more gentle. But I have sensitive skin
Can leave me with more dry skin.

APPLICATION TIPS: If removing foundation, I use Paula's Choice makeup remover on skin and wipe away with tissue before cleansing.

ALTERNATES: I've finally left this for a better alternate. Took a long time for me to find better than this for my skin. It's Moisture Boost cleanser by Paula's Choice. Doesn't lather as much as this but cleans just as well and leaves me slightly less tight/dry and a lot less sensitive. (I also use a 2% salicylic acid toner from Paula's CLEAR line to keep my pores clear.)

on 12/5/2012 12:46:00 PM

This face wash so far is amazing! I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. I have somewhat sensitive skin, and my skin has been acting up for about the past 2 months due to a bad foundation experience (curse you, Revlon Colorstay whipped!). After the first time using this, my skin felt so much better - soft and supple. It actually has reduced the hyper pigmentation on my cheeks as well. I have normal-dry skin, and this also does a great job of keeping moisture in my skin without feeling greasy. It hasn't necessarily helped with the few blemishes I have, but then again this hasn't made them worse (thank god) not is it marketed as an acne-fighting cleanser. Overall amazing cleanser! Will update if anything changes.

on 12/3/2012 11:39:00 AM

Another solid, and cheap product from Olay. I've used this since middle school, I buy 2-3 bottles at a time so I can have one by the sink and one in the shower. It does exactly what it needs to do, without any gimmicks or outlandish claims. I will always use this product.

on 11/29/2012 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this based off of good reviews I was very excited to use it. after a few days my skin started acting up I ignored it because I already have problematic skin. But I switched my whole skin care routine a couple weeks ago and my skin is almost zit and oil free. well the other day I ran out of my two things I cleanse with (ade creamy cleanser and then oatmeal) anyway I was lazy going out to get them so I used my olay face wash today and its been about 7 hours since ive showered and bam! The start of a cyctic zit. Now I realize this wash was giving me cystic acne before when I was using it. Too bad.

on 11/26/2012 11:03:00 PM

I have used this product for a couple years now.
I absolutely love it, I was my face when I get up in the morning and when I go to bed. My skin feels amazing after!
It's also great when you go to bed with makeup on and use this in the morning... it has become a daily routine now.
This product is gentle on all face types, plus its unscented.
Would recommend to anyone!

on 11/9/2012 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

After years of using Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash, I was looking for something that wouldn't be as irritating and drying as Neutrogena. Olay Sensitive Skin has been perfect so far. It doesn't really "foam" though. It's very gentle on my skin, no issues with tightness and hasn't broken me out.

on 11/8/2012 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This was my second ever facial cleanser when I was around 10 years old and just starting to venture into the world of skincare. After a terrible experience with the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne wash, I turned to this to help calm my skin.

The product does not foam easily, but a dime-sized amount with some work between the palms will generate enough coverage for my face. I didn't wear makeup at the time, so I can't speak on its removal abilities. After splashing with warm water, my face was clean but not too tight. I still felt the need for a facial moisturizer (Olay sensitive at the time), but it wasn't unbearable like the Neutrogena was.

This product didn't help to reduce my breakouts, but it didn't do anything to aggravate it either. Thinking back to how it felt, I doubt it would remove my makeup without the help of toner today. However, I can't deny that it would be a solid staple for those without major acne issues and for those who wear minimal makeup. It's a good, clean-cut cleanser that does what it claims to do without breaking the bank.

I won't repurchase, but will recommend to friends who fit the above description. Also, Olay is unfortunately not cruelty-free. This plays into my non-repurchasing decision, but not into the product rating itself (I believe the product performance is a separate item from the company policy).

on 10/20/2012 9:15:00 PM

I just recently purchased the Foaming Face Wash For Sensitive in a Tube after reading good reviews(majority) about it. My skin is combination, T-zone is always oily, cheecks are sometimes dry/normal. The first time i tried it ,it made my face felt like i washed it with lotion. It made my skin oily and made me breakout. The only good thing about the product is it has no fragrance.

on 9/14/2012 8:02:00 PM

I try to wait at least a couple of months before reviewing a product. I've been using this cleanser every night for 3 months, so I feel compelled to give my review. This cleanser is AWESOME!!! It gently and easily removes all my makeup. I don't feel the need to pre-cleanse...this product is truly a one-step makeup remover and cleanser. My extremely clog-prone/sensitive skin is left clean with absolutely NO DRYNESS! Woo-hoo! That's a total score in my book! Absolutely no breakouts or clogs. Yes, yes, and yes ladies! Such a nice product!