August 21, 2014 | 1737 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Styling Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2007 6:15:00 PM More reviews by idigdirt

Bought a small bottle of this while I was waiting for my daughter getting her hair cut. I always looked the other way at Bumble & Bumble because the prices are ridiculous. I got to talking with another gal and she says she uses this styling creme. Her hair looked nice and textured, like I like to wear mine. I balked at the price and she convinced me to try it. I bought a little travel bottle for $6.00. It gives my hair volume and height at the roots like I'm always searching for in products. It's very clean feeling and not gloppy. I will repurchase a regular size bottle...a little goes a long way. This will be my one hair splurge. I have short layered hair that is thick, but goes flat on top. This helps keep my hair from flattening on my head.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2007 10:44:00 AM More reviews by tshinn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this the other day at the salon located in my gym. I used it once and that was all it took me to realize that this styling cream is waaay too sticky for my taste and made my hair feel a bit stiff and hard. I have read some of the reviews here and it seems that one must use this in conjunction with a blow dryer. I only air-dried my hair after applying this. To note, my hair is naturally dark auburn (also fine) that is currently growing out the heavy blond process I had done last year. I had a semi-permanent red color put on it in October to cover my hasty blond mistake. Anyway, long story short, my hair is dry, a bit damaged and I think I need a product that gives moisture and not just hold like this Bumble and Bumble product. Moreover, I feel this product would be better for short styles.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by awesomefun

This stuff is amazing! Bought it based on the reviews here. My hair is fine, wavy, just below the shoulders and very thick. If you think that your hair looks grungy after a day with using it, your probably using to much. I just use about a nickle-sized amount for all my hair and it keeps my hair style all day! This is the only product I have found that keeps the volume and style all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by gingery

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this because I generally like B&B, but after experimenting with different amounts etc. I just couldn't get it to work for me. I have just-past-shoulder length, layered hair with a fine-to-medium texture. I don't mind how it styles my hair at first and it does give hold and volume, but I find by the end of the day my hair just feels droopy and a bit gungy. I might start using it for extra hold when I do updos, but I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2007 12:48:00 PM More reviews by emsmith06

I absolutely love this stuff. It makes my fine hair look and feel really full and it stays that way for at least 12 hours. The only thing I am not crazy about is that if you put too much in, it becomes really stiff and sticky... but that's not a common problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2006 7:53:00 PM More reviews by penh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Since there is no "maybe" option for the Would you buy this product again? field, I said yes but I have to say that I'm not thrilled with this product. It gave me great curls but I dared to use a bit more than recommended and now I have a bit of the greasies. One of the other reviewers wrote that it's important to blow-dry your hair after applying this stuff. I did just go for the old air-dry. So, I'll check back in after I've experimented with it some more.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2006 7:48:00 AM More reviews by jenipipes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is part of my hair solution. I have let me natural color grow out and I was terrified because I have fine hair. I've heard my whole life that my hair is unmanageable in texture and mousy in color. Well, I couldn't be happier, especially now that I have found the products to manage the texture. I'm saving a ton of money too, even with these expensive products.

I use different shampoos and light conditioners. My magic potion starts with prep, then styling creme, a dab of grooming creme and an even smaller dab of straight for the silicones, then the hairspray in the pink bottle. With the straight in there, it makes my natural hair more reflective and shiny. Otherwise it is a bit more matte, or dull in color, which is found out is quite normal on virgin hair.

If I were to just buy one of these products, it would definitely be the styling creme.

I hope this will be an inspiration to someone to deal with your natural color and texture too! It's amazing how your natural color really goes with your skin tone, just the way God intended!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2006 10:26:00 PM More reviews by holhollylala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product for my naturally curly/wavy hair. I just wish it wasn't so expensive and hard to find. I have tried so many different mousses, gels, serums and creams out there to boost my curl, yet tame my friz. This one is great to scrunch into my hair while blow-drying with a diffuser for a natural non-crunchy curl.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2006 4:39:00 PM More reviews by bostonbelle

I wanted to like this product since I usually love all of B&B's line, but this product makes my hair sticky feeling. It was also more difficult to straighten my hair, for some reason my brush wasn't grabing on as well. I have tried to use it a few times, but in the end I gave it to a friend and won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2006 3:08:00 PM More reviews by sasssy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A whole new world of perfect hair days opened up to me when I started using this recently. My hair straight and tends to be flat. With the B & B Styling Creme, my hair is full, thick, shiny, just wonderful. I ran out this morning and now I'm going to try to find a salon to stock up. I can't live without this stuff, seriously. It's pricey but you only need a little. Love it.