Bumble & Bumble Styling Creme

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Ok, so I never would have bought this product, but I got a sample of it from the salon when I bought some other products. I have med/long, light brown (used to be platinum), dry hair with damage esp on the lengths and ends. I sometimes like a product to give volume at the roots, but find many to be too sticky or stiff feeling. This works great without feeling hard or tacky. Also, I have sideswept bangs that never stay in place (darn cowlicks), but when I use this in my root and bang area and style with my dryer, I get clean volume, and bangs that stay in place!!! Great stuff that I'd never think to buy! Try it! (I took one lippy off because it's pricy and I wish the packaging was different like a pump or something).

I use to go to a salon that sold bumble and bumble hair products. My stylist suggested sampling a few of their products so i bought a small bottle of styling creme. Although it was small it lasted a long time with everyday use! I love this product and just ordered a full size bottle on amazon. The hold was great and my hair didn't feel sticky or unmanageable. i have shoulder length dark/medium brown THIN hair. it made my hair feel thicker! I also used this product in combination of bumble and bumble thickening spray but i prefer the styling creme as it held the volume much better.

This product is loaded with alcohol. It ended up making my hair very dry and tangled easily. What a waste of money!

I really like this product a lot. I have a short bob and my hair is fine. It is very blonde and tends to be dry, so I have to be careful about finding products that give me volume yet don't weigh it down with too much product. I haven't really found anything I consider to be my HG. If this continues to make me happy, I might put this in the HG category.
I even used it today on my 4 yr old son's wet hair and let it air-dry and it looked so cute. Obviously I don't like using such an expensive product on his hair, but it takes such a small amount that I just try not to think about it.
I recommend giving this a try. I'm glad I did.

Bought a small bottle of this while I was waiting for my daughter getting her hair cut. I always looked the other way at Bumble & Bumble because the prices are ridiculous. I got to talking with another gal and she says she uses this styling creme. Her hair looked nice and textured, like I like to wear mine. I balked at the price and she convinced me to try it. I bought a little travel bottle for $6.00. It gives my hair volume and height at the roots like I'm always searching for in products. It's very clean feeling and not gloppy. I will repurchase a regular size bottle...a little goes a long way. This will be my one hair splurge. I have short layered hair that is thick, but goes flat on top. This helps keep my hair from flattening on my head.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this the other day at the salon located in my gym. I used it once and that was all it took me to realize that this styling cream is waaay too sticky for my taste and made my hair feel a bit stiff and hard. I have read some of the reviews here and it seems that one must use this in conjunction with a blow dryer. I only air-dried my hair after applying this. To note, my hair is naturally dark auburn (also fine) that is currently growing out the heavy blond process I had done last year. I had a semi-permanent red color put on it in October to cover my hasty blond mistake. Anyway, long story short, my hair is dry, a bit damaged and I think I need a product that gives moisture and not just hold like this Bumble and Bumble product. Moreover, I feel this product would be better for short styles.

This stuff is amazing! Bought it based on the reviews here. My hair is fine, wavy, just below the shoulders and very thick. If you think that your hair looks grungy after a day with using it, your probably using to much. I just use about a nickle-sized amount for all my hair and it keeps my hair style all day! This is the only product I have found that keeps the volume and style all day.

I really wanted to like this because I generally like B&B, but after experimenting with different amounts etc. I just couldn't get it to work for me. I have just-past-shoulder length, layered hair with a fine-to-medium texture. I don't mind how it styles my hair at first and it does give hold and volume, but I find by the end of the day my hair just feels droopy and a bit gungy. I might start using it for extra hold when I do updos, but I won't repurchase.

I absolutely love this stuff. It makes my fine hair look and feel really full and it stays that way for at least 12 hours. The only thing I am not crazy about is that if you put too much in, it becomes really stiff and sticky... but that's not a common problem.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Since there is no "maybe" option for the Would you buy this product again? field, I said yes but I have to say that I'm not thrilled with this product. It gave me great curls but I dared to use a bit more than recommended and now I have a bit of the greasies. One of the other reviewers wrote that it's important to blow-dry your hair after applying this stuff. I did just go for the old air-dry. So, I'll check back in after I've experimented with it some more.

Popular Styling Products