November 25, 2014 | 1741 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Foundation brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I don't find its quality good enough to use for applying foundation with. Just so that I can get some use out of it, I do tend to use it for applying primer to my face from time to time.

Overall, I HIGHLY recommend passing this brush up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by FaithLPS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Something which is good to have but def not a must have. I use it for my cream highlighter or concealor sometimes. Seldom used it for foundation application as the brush is too small its good when you want it to get into the broken cap of your nose and stuff like that. I will rather pay a higher price for a better brush. Packaging wise the handle is a little unstable like it might break off anytime (exaggerated) heard many people pointing out this con too. Overall, i will recommend to starter or to use it as a concealor brush instead :) SGD$3

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is CRAP, and the only reason that I said that I would buy this product again is because I use them for halloween costume makeup. They're cheap and inexpensive, and do wonders with the halloween cream makeups. I still have to blend out with a sponge afterwards, but either way, they're only good for that! Garbage. I'd rather buy a couple of gumballs with my $1.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by eeemmm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You get what you pay for! This brush is inexpensive, and the quality reflects the price, in my opinion. I bought this brush on vacation when I forgot my usual MAC brush at home. It got the job done, but it's stiff and leaves stray brush hairs all over my face (the most irritating part). I have sensitive skin, and the bristles on this brush are just too harsh for everyday use.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by josieflo

I bought this because it was only a dollar. Like my other ELF brush, this one fell of the handle. This is the first foundation brush I bought and I didn't really like it. It sheds and makes foundation look streaky. It does not blend well and it doesn't really feel soft. I only like getting soft brushes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by amycarter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush is great as a starter brush. It was my first foundation brush and dirt cheap. I do not recommend it for professional use, but it is great for people starting out who do not know whether they prefer to use a brush or their hands for foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Donovan

I haven't used many brands of foundation brushes, but, this one has been my favorite. The brush does not shed or fray, the metal piece has not broke away from the stick. I have owned this brush for a year. Amazing quality for $1.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by QuyneKayVi

I actually found this foundation to be quite nice. Since I like to pat my foundation on so that it doesn't look cakey, the flatness of the brush works best. I used to use an AVON foundation brush and it was much too thick. This is my favorite foundation brush by far and is amazing quality for its affordable price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Julia805

I saw all the negative reviews after I bought this and was so turned off that I didn't even give this brush a try! It was sitting in my drawer for 2 months but then one day I decided to give it a shot. And I love it! It works well and there was no streaking at all. I use Clinique Even Better makeup with it. This brush may not work well for a super thick foundation though...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by sahmayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this brush today and I love it! The only problem that I have is that it's a little too small & when the brush was wet, it felt a little loose. But once it dried, it was back to it's original form!