September 16, 2014 | 1841 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by infirmierabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really enjoyed the bronzer in this product more than the blush! And I bought it for the blush! The bronzer is really pretty! I like the blush too, but I think it's a bit peach for my skin tone I would buy it again if i ran out.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by cheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Though Orgasm is a gorgeous blush, Laguna makes me not like this duo so much. It looks too orange for my skin(nw10-15), so it's not of much use. It's also a bit expensive :( I'll be keeping this for the Orgasm blush but won't be using Laguna much anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by roxannemelfina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

...doesnt elf have the same thing for $3? I promise. It's an exact dupe, just about the same amount of product (I think), and the packaging is even the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by goofymeesh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would only purchase this again if it were from Ebay...it's definitely pricey for me, but I'm so glad that I got it. Laguna is just dark enough for me where it won't look dirty for my contour and Orgasm...wowzers. Just the name says it all! The pink is juuuust right for me with a light hand. Too much is quite too hot for my taste. I definitely recommend this and am glad that I saw it so highly recommended here first.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by qutiepye4

Great Blush and Bronzer Duo. Orgasm was a nice pinky color with some shimmer. You could put it on lightly or add on to make it more intense. I liked that it was a Duo and came with the Laguna Bronzer, it was extremely versatile i didnt have to go searching for a bronzer to use. It was a bit pricey i believe $35+ i think that was the only Con.

Although this product was great i did end up returning it because i didnt use it that much (i had another pink blush) so it ended up just sitting in my makeup drawer collecting dust. So i thought i would return it and get something i that i could use more :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Ok, now I see what all the fuss is about. I have not only resisted buying this, but quite frankly, been uninterested until recently. It's because I ended up buying a few items from ELF, including the dupe of this, which I loved. Then I bought this and Super Orgasm. Orgasm really makes you just look gorgeous. And Laguna to compliment this, wow. I use Laguna swept over my cheeks lightly, then followed with a dusting of Orgasm on top. Then I use Laguna as a contour. It really makes you look sunkissed and summery. It's really worth the money, however I will say that the ELF version really is an almost exact dupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by crzystevielvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, now I see what all the fuss is about. I have not only resisted buying this, but quite frankly, been uninterested until recently. It's because I ended up buying a few items from ELF, including the dupe of this, which I loved. Then I and Super Orgasm. Orgasm really makes you just look gorgeous. And Laguna to compliment this, wow. I use Laguna swept over my cheeks lightly, then followed with a dusting of Orgasm on top. Then I use Laguna as a contour. It really makes you look sunkissed and summery. It's really worth the money, however I will say that the ELF version really is an almost exact dupe.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by lhsizzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very pretty and pigmented. Good, secure packaging, I just prefer it shinier. Ridiculously expensive and yes, I understand it's NARS but whatever. It's really not a lot better quality than any bronzer or blush I've tried. Then again, I haven't tried drug store blush or bronzer. It's pretty but I think there are many more pretty blushes/bronzers so you don't need to get this one. I bought it because it was the latest fad and I wear it a lot but it's not THAT special. I would buy something else that's cheaper and it will be just as pretty. Or be like me a succumb to peer pressure. Your choice, haha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

love love love
bronzer laguna is a perfect browny bronzer for NC 42 skin. I love the orgasm blush--please see my separate review on this. This is a perfect duo and I would definitely repurchase. The bronzer is not orangey or pinky (like clinique bronzers). I enjoy using this duo. Don't be put off by the gold glimmer because it does not show up on the skin!! Also, I have acne prone skin and it does not break me out!! hope this review was helpful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by jejkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Count me in as another fan of NARS Laguna bronzer! I've joined the train of "in-the-know" bronzers. Growing up and experimenting with makeup in the '90's, I had no idea how important bronzer is. Bought this bronzer based on countless raving reviews on YouTube and MakeupAlley.

Yes, it gives your skin a beautiful glow and is great for contouring. My skin goes the full range: deathly pale to a very deep, olive tone tan and this bronzer works with any color I happen to be and and working with on any given day. I've also used it with spray-tanned skin and it works wonders.

Laguna will give you a brown based glow....just make sure to build up the color and use it sparingly. This duo will last a long time. I've experimented using different brushes and the best one to use is the large stipling brush from MAC. Based on prior reviews, yes, Laguna will go on very muddy brown if you use the wrong brush to apply it, so watch out.

I tested the bronzer out on my sis and she's hooked as well. Went out and bought it as well as a brush right away. I'm lukewarm on Orgasm blush. It's too light a peachy pink for me to use regularly, but I sometimes will use it when the mood for a sun-kissed glow look strikes.

And after you try this out....head out and prepare for the compliments you'll get. Laguna makes that much of a difference in a makeup look.