November 26, 2014 | 1629 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by jordandean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I finally caved and bought this due. I needed a good bronzer and had heard such good things about this one. I have been using Benfit's Hoola but ut is slightly too dark for me and had to applied with a very light hand. I was looking for something a tad lighter but still nicely pigmented. I had them try this one me at Sephora and was in love. The bronzer is nicely pigmented but I don't have to be sooo careful or it will look fake. The blush is a beautiful shade that would look good on almost anyone. Together they make me look young a refreshed and tan! I am in love. The packaging is beautiful and it is nicely sized. This will likely last me years!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by ImaJedi

Great duo! The colors compliment themselves so nicely. Plus, you could NEVER go wrong with Laguna!!

I like it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Although I said I would repurchase, I probably won't need to because I just reordered laguna on its own and doubt I will ever need to purchase more orgasm. While orgasm is a fine color - here are many other blushes I like as well or better BUT laguna is beyond compare for me as a contour/bronzer. It is not glittery - gives me just the right depth to my makeup and is worth the money. However, I will say the two together enticed me to try laguna so - that's great.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by infirmierabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really enjoyed the bronzer in this product more than the blush! And I bought it for the blush! The bronzer is really pretty! I like the blush too, but I think it's a bit peach for my skin tone I would buy it again if i ran out.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by cheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Though Orgasm is a gorgeous blush, Laguna makes me not like this duo so much. It looks too orange for my skin(nw10-15), so it's not of much use. It's also a bit expensive :( I'll be keeping this for the Orgasm blush but won't be using Laguna much anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by roxannemelfina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

...doesnt elf have the same thing for $3? I promise. It's an exact dupe, just about the same amount of product (I think), and the packaging is even the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by goofymeesh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would only purchase this again if it were from Ebay...it's definitely pricey for me, but I'm so glad that I got it. Laguna is just dark enough for me where it won't look dirty for my contour and Orgasm...wowzers. Just the name says it all! The pink is juuuust right for me with a light hand. Too much is quite too hot for my taste. I definitely recommend this and am glad that I saw it so highly recommended here first.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by qutiepye4

Great Blush and Bronzer Duo. Orgasm was a nice pinky color with some shimmer. You could put it on lightly or add on to make it more intense. I liked that it was a Duo and came with the Laguna Bronzer, it was extremely versatile i didnt have to go searching for a bronzer to use. It was a bit pricey i believe $35+ i think that was the only Con.

Although this product was great i did end up returning it because i didnt use it that much (i had another pink blush) so it ended up just sitting in my makeup drawer collecting dust. So i thought i would return it and get something i that i could use more :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Ok, now I see what all the fuss is about. I have not only resisted buying this, but quite frankly, been uninterested until recently. It's because I ended up buying a few items from ELF, including the dupe of this, which I loved. Then I bought this and Super Orgasm. Orgasm really makes you just look gorgeous. And Laguna to compliment this, wow. I use Laguna swept over my cheeks lightly, then followed with a dusting of Orgasm on top. Then I use Laguna as a contour. It really makes you look sunkissed and summery. It's really worth the money, however I will say that the ELF version really is an almost exact dupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by crzystevielvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, now I see what all the fuss is about. I have not only resisted buying this, but quite frankly, been uninterested until recently. It's because I ended up buying a few items from ELF, including the dupe of this, which I loved. Then I and Super Orgasm. Orgasm really makes you just look gorgeous. And Laguna to compliment this, wow. I use Laguna swept over my cheeks lightly, then followed with a dusting of Orgasm on top. Then I use Laguna as a contour. It really makes you look sunkissed and summery. It's really worth the money, however I will say that the ELF version really is an almost exact dupe.