July 28, 2014 | 1987 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - I Love Love

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by lolipoped

I really love this sent, it reminds me of a Caribbean holiday, roaming the beach, trying to catch the eye of the cute boy over there, flirting for the first time , the smell of gorgeous citrus and flowers. The smell of youth, innocents and being naive. It smells like your first love, warm, sweet, honest and unforgettable. A bottle of happiness :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by tinye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

obnoxious bottle, boring perfume. smells like soap... or a generically "sporty" masculine. dull.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

A while back, I kept thinking how my collection was missing a juicy, citrus perfume that would hold my interest. Don't get me wrong, I have some citrus scents, but I had not come across an intensely citrus perfume that I found appealing. Enter I Love Love...it's a mega-watt citrus that brings to mind juicy, sweet oranges, succulent tangerines and a bit of ruby red grapefruit. It's not at all linear, and develops into a citrus-soft floral-wood combo the longer it's worn. I'm loving the "I Love Love!" While I agree that initially it resembles D&G Light Blue, fairly quickly, I Love Love begins to emit a smell uniquely it's own. This is my 2nd "modern" Moschino scent (Hippie Fizz was my first), and I've got to say, so far I'm pretty impressed with the "comtemporary" Moschino creations... ---> Advertised Notes: TOP: Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Red Currant, MIDDLE: Lily-of-the-Valley, Bulrushes, Tea Rose, Cinnamon Leaves, BASE: Tanaka Wood, Musk, Cedar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2008 5:20:00 PM More reviews by didi23

Delicious sweet scent. Clean and light this is gonn my new summer scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by carela13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I first smelled this, it seems as if I would hate it. I usually don't go for cistrus fragrances. I have to say that this fragrance has the best dry down ever. I am loving moschino fragrances. It may be like DC Light Blue at first, but it defintaly dries down to something different. I love this for summer. I agree. I can defintaly smell the oranges at firs.
Love it.:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2008 10:36:00 AM More reviews by peculiar_being

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only perfume I've ever liked on me and that doesn't give me a headache. I tried Light Blue and couldn't find a similarity between the two.

I find this fragrance to be very pleasent and different,

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2008 2:23:00 PM More reviews by amariethompson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my favorite perfume ever... it smells so delicious and seems to change from a citrus-y scent to a more woody scent over the day. unfortunately, no one sells it anymore! so I have to purchase it online. oh, and the bottle is frickin cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2008 8:22:00 PM More reviews by tammy2001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great fragrance. Not too heavy and draws you in rather than smothering you. I get lots of compliments whenever I wear it. It's fresh, happy, & a real mood booster. I wear it almost daily as it makes me happy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 10:30:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite perfumes, suprisingly. I get alot of compliments when I wear it. It is a crisp fragrance, not at all like the typical oriental ones I like. Smells very springy, not too sweet, not too spicy. Makes me feel just 'happy'. Not too flowery at all. Wears well, however the staying power isn't wonderful...not horrible either, but on me it wore off within a couple hours. Versatile, day to night scent. The bottle is very cute as well. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2008 10:23:00 AM More reviews by texasflamingo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this fragrance! I get asked often what I'm wearing. BF loves it. Will definitely buy again!