November 23, 2014 | 961 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - Cheap and Chic I Love Love

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2008 8:58:00 AM More reviews by localgal

I do like this perfume,it smells light and clean on me,almost baby powder like.It is a nice day fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by samalicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this scent. This scent is crisp and gives a punch I wear it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 9:27:00 AM More reviews by dmoyer

I had never hear of these fragrances before. I had a barista at Starbucks ask me if I was wearing Love, or Light Blue. I told her I had never heard of Love before then promptly went home and found it online and had to try it. It is to me better than Light Blue although very similiar. I guess if I had to describe it I would say more intense then Light Blue. My best friend who introduced me to Light Blue asked me at work "what is that scent I love it" I guess she will be next to try this great scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 12:05:00 PM More reviews by SexiicEe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally smelled D&G Light Blue and I wanted it to sooo badly. I went to perfumania because they usually give me the best prices. D&G Light Blue was $78 @ perfumania and I was turned off. I asked the lady does she have anything that is similar to Light Blue and she said yes I Love Love. I purchased I Love Love. I came home and I found Light Blue on Amazon for a cheap price and I ordered it. When Light Blue arrived I was soo happy, but that ended quickly. D&G Light Blue and I Love Love start off very similar with the Citrus opening but LB turns into plain old nasty wood on me and the staying power sucks BIG TIME. I Love Love stays fruity from beginning to end and smells like oranges or tangerines, I LOVE IT! .. it also lasts a lot longer on me than LB. I just ordered the Gift set for I LOVE LOVE and I honestly think that this is the best fragrance out of all my fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by lolipoped

I really love this sent, it reminds me of a Caribbean holiday, roaming the beach, trying to catch the eye of the cute boy over there, flirting for the first time , the smell of gorgeous citrus and flowers. The smell of youth, innocents and being naive. It smells like your first love, warm, sweet, honest and unforgettable. A bottle of happiness :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by tinye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

obnoxious bottle, boring perfume. smells like soap... or a generically "sporty" masculine. dull.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

A while back, I kept thinking how my collection was missing a juicy, citrus perfume that would hold my interest. Don't get me wrong, I have some citrus scents, but I had not come across an intensely citrus perfume that I found appealing. Enter I Love Love...it's a mega-watt citrus that brings to mind juicy, sweet oranges, succulent tangerines and a bit of ruby red grapefruit. It's not at all linear, and develops into a citrus-soft floral-wood combo the longer it's worn. I'm loving the "I Love Love!" While I agree that initially it resembles D&G Light Blue, fairly quickly, I Love Love begins to emit a smell uniquely it's own. This is my 2nd "modern" Moschino scent (Hippie Fizz was my first), and I've got to say, so far I'm pretty impressed with the "comtemporary" Moschino creations... ---> Advertised Notes: TOP: Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Red Currant, MIDDLE: Lily-of-the-Valley, Bulrushes, Tea Rose, Cinnamon Leaves, BASE: Tanaka Wood, Musk, Cedar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2008 5:20:00 PM More reviews by didi23

Delicious sweet scent. Clean and light this is gonn my new summer scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by carela13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I first smelled this, it seems as if I would hate it. I usually don't go for cistrus fragrances. I have to say that this fragrance has the best dry down ever. I am loving moschino fragrances. It may be like DC Light Blue at first, but it defintaly dries down to something different. I love this for summer. I agree. I can defintaly smell the oranges at firs.
Love it.:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2008 10:36:00 AM More reviews by peculiar_being

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only perfume I've ever liked on me and that doesn't give me a headache. I tried Light Blue and couldn't find a similarity between the two.

I find this fragrance to be very pleasent and different,