April 23, 2014 | 1448 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Club

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by BeeGee35

i LOVE club. its so versatile. i can pair it with Vex or any other color. its a duo chrome color. when i don't have time or my 2 year old won't allow the time to apply makeup, i reach for this. once blended out, it looks different from when just packed on the lid. so it gives the look of 2 colors when i've only used one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by redchinamarker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this, I loved it. Obviously as others have said it's an amazing and unique color. But it's also the most instantly recognizable color on the planet IMO, so it is really not a unique LOOK. However when applied in small doses (as opposed to all over) it's still a really clever color. Nice applied wet as eyeliner too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this color. Can be worn all over the lid when used wet or I like wearing it in the crease with All That Glitters or Woodwinked. It makes my green eyes look nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by livvlovesglitter12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was extremely excited to buy this product as I had been eyeing it for awhile. It looks BEAUTIFUL in the pan but I was disappointed when I first applied it in my crease.
1. It's almost impossible to get the green shimmer to show, no matter what base you use or how much you pack it on.
2. It appears to be a light brown-red when you apply it.
3. It's not creamy, and is tough to blend.
Great if you're a collector, but if you're a neutral fanatic (like me) looking for a smoky green, don't waste your money. I'd try Greensmoke by MAC. The color payoff is awful, and I have no idea what I can use it for.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 8:18:00 AM More reviews by jimmychoordam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Club is grrreat! This really is an eyeshadow which is versatile. I have dark brown/black eyes and this shadow softens the eye colour. In the sense it really brings out the brown colour of the eye. I have worn this on its own, patted it on with my 239 brush and blend in the crease and outer V with my 217 brush, this turned the green into brown, it's brilliant. Also if you like you can first put on a black base, like Blackground paintpot then pat Club on to bring out the colour even more. Either way it's not OTT but subtle and made up. Have a go and you will not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by kimchichick

I have so much fun whenever I use Club.
I love how it changes color from green to reddish brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by tittillate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is definitely one of my favorite shadows. it's sort of a unique color, reminds me of mermaids and those shells on the beach. it's described as a brown with green and red reflects. i didn't think i'd like this as much as as i do because it seems to be cool toned and i'm more into warm bronzey browns. the pigmentation is great and very smooth. i like to use it in my crease heavily and then blended out upwards using the remains. the light fade that it gives is a very nice warm shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by xxmaddie17xx

I love the colour. It also reminds me of their green / blue pigment. I wet my brush before applying the eye shadow for a more sleek look. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by gatuzm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Amazing! What more can I say, everyone else has pretty much got the color down to a point. Im a complete newbie to eye makeup, and this was the well worth the buy. Of course, I had to get it after seeing it in Pixiwoo's favorite video, as I had been completely amazed by the concept of duo chrome.

The application is tricky, the first time, I just used my bronze gel eyeliner as a base and didn't work as well as I hoped. The second time I used MAC's Nice Vice paint pot, and it worked wonders :DDDD

Never been so excited to see that it actually worked, and that the eyeshadow didn't just look like your typical one shade color wash.
Add on a nice black mascara + liner and it's a quick sexy smokey look.

If anything I def. agree with pixiwoo that the eyeshadow looks more and more amazing with people who have darker skin tones. For once, Im actually happy to be tan :)

Do not hesitate getting this! It may take a bit of practice to use, but the results are well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by theymightbejenny

Now this is a unique shadow. Very much worth the $11 price tag. Club is a duo-chrome shadow - It has a reddish brown base and a beautiful teal flash. Using it dry will bring out more of the base tones, and using it wet will pick up more of the teal. Therefore, I like to pat it on my lids dry, then take a bit of it wet and put it right in the center. Blend out the crease, and voila, you have the easiest colorful smokey eye. The texture is fantastic - soft and blendable. In my opinion, this is a must-have from MAC.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No