Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

on 4/30/2013 9:41:00 AM

This is not usually the type of perfume I wear; I normally go for the classic/clean perfumes...however it caught my attention at Sephora for some reason. I was hesitant about shelling out the money for such an expensive perfume since these types of perfumes tend to give me headaches, but I took a chance on this one. So far it hasn't given me any headaches and although it may smell strong at first but it isn't overpowering at all. It almost reminds me of Vera Wang's "Princess" for some reason but better.... it is subtley sweet yet fresh at the same time and it has a beautiful dry down. This works well with my body chemistry and has great staying power.

on 4/29/2013 8:32:00 PM

I admit I got this for free from a friend. I'm highly picky about fragrances and this was just too off for me. I'm more into expensive classic perfumes and this is just turns too odd on my skin. Maybe others will have better luck with it smelling better on them.

on 4/29/2013 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I received a sample of this scent, and found mysefl smelling my arm all day like a goof. I saw the price and thought "Um no" then a few months later tried it on again at Sephora, and once again was smelling my arm all day- so I am finally getting the 1.0 oz for Mother's Day. Super expensive, but smells so good. Vanilla, florals and just a sexy and addicting smell. I will probably only wear it out on date nights, or Ladies nights though bc of the price. Definitely a beautiful scent.

on 4/6/2013 11:41:00 PM

This is really the only fragrance that I actually "LOVE". I have the rollerball in my purse constantly, though I never need a touch up. The scent is sweet, a bit musky, and very sexy. It is strong and stays, I can put it on in the morning & still catch hints of it 12 hours later. It is very versatile as well, which I like... I can go from work to a night out and it suits either environment well. Quickly becoming my "signature"!

on 4/2/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Mmmm... My favorite fragrance as of now. It's very, very sweet and strong. It's lasts until you take a shower seriously. It's a little pricey though but the smell is wonderful I got nothing but compliments from men that I smelled so good.

on 3/15/2013 3:40:00 PM

I know this is the new “it” perfume and unfortunately I have bought into the hype, but I genuinely like this scent. Probably not my favorite, but I do like wearing it to work only because it is a very heavy scent and it stays on all day. If you are sensitive to smell then you should stay away from this stuff. I probably won’t repurchase, but I like it for now.

on 3/7/2013 11:04:00 AM

This is the first fragrance my husband has ever given to me without me asking for it, so obviously he loves it. It is floral and vanilla with a little spice. Its soft but strong st the same time. Its sensual without being in your face skank like so many "sexy" frags. I really love it and have been wearing it almost every day it doesnt last too long though.

Smells so good. The longer you wear it, it tones down a bit and smells just as good!

on 2/6/2013 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Honestly, this is my favorite perfume of all time. It's my first "real" perfume; I usually wear body sprays or something light. This perfume smells like heaven, and I catch myself sniffing my wrists all day! It's not at all overpowering, and the sweet florals are long lasting and develop beautifully with my body chemistry. It's perfect.

on 2/6/2013 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I don't like this. Ridiculously overpriced for a cloying, eye wateringly strong scent.

Popular Fragrances