October 31, 2014 | 1630 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by MissEvelien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I absolutely love this perfume! It was the first one I spent a bit more money on (years ago), but is still my favorite up to this day. It has great lasting power, but may be a bit too heavy to wear to the office, so spray sparingly. I'm shocked it has this many negative comments, because I receive lots of compliments every time I wear it. Plus: it has the cutest perfume bottle ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by ilikemybed

The most amazing scent I have ever smelled! Simply delicious. Also, I like that nobody else I know wears it, so that all my friends associate the smell with me :) Love everything about this perfume (apart from the price!) The bottle is lovely, and the packaging is always a delight too. I dont spend large amounts of money on products, but I alway try to have a bottle of this in my possession!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by turquoise89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i got the 7ml miniature .. it's so lovely, amazingly drying to my skin.. somehow remind me of the new miss dior edp but this one is so much better.

the only cons is the price & it's only last me 5 hours or so. it's smell expensive and lovely, a lil bit sweet but never disturbing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A floral assault and battery of my olfactory gland. Opens with a burst of flowers, closes with a sour charred scent that I don't care for. Would have been great in the 1980's along with Giorgio and big hair. Pass.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by BelleDeJour1

Im quite surprised at the amount of negatives on this fragrance, it is GORGEOUS. This is my 2nd favourite fragrance after coco chanel mademoisselle. Theres just something about it that uplifts me, its lovely!! Its quite musky yet sweet and floral at the same time. I dont find it overpowering or to strong! Its very classy smelling, not cheap! Im very picky with what I wear and if I didnt find this to be a decent perfume, I wouldnt wear it. Ive just squirted my wrist with it as Im typing this and *sniffs wrist again* I just CANT get enough of it! Theres just SOMETHING about it. gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As a previous review stated, this fragrance is overhyped and nothing special. I believe most people like this fragrance because it is non offensive and it has a similar appeal to Burberry Brit. This scent had a very masculine undertone on me. I believe there are superior floral fragrances on the market such as Marc Jacobs Daisy. I will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

There is something in there that I just can't get enough of. It's the right combination of all my favourite scents, floral, rosey, fruity, vanilla. Not sugery at all. Not too young, not to old. Feminine. Not too heavy, not too light. Not too summery not too wintery. Fine for daytime, fine for nights out. It's like the goldilocks of perfumes. There is no scent that stands out too much, they all blend together just right. It's just addidictive!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by alijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tested this at Sephora after loving it on someone. It was Flowersmokebomb on me. It has a definite staying power which is a plus if this is your scent. However- it made my nose run, and turned so powdery/smokey on me that I woke up in the night and had to check if something was burning in my house. Really. Tried to wash it off and there's still a lingering smell after soap and water. Powder to the smokey degree on me. Will not be purchasing Plus for longevity and nice packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by JessieWW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Tried this as a sample vial from Nordstroms. The floral burst at the beginning was overpowering, and it dried to a strong musty smell with oriental overtones, a "heavy" kind of fragrance on me. Not my type of perfume.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by snazzalicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

It's interesting to see that this perfume doesn't have that many rave reviews!

I fell in love with this perfume the first time I smelt it on a friend wearing it. I had been lusting after it for over a year but only managed to persuade myself into buying it as a Christmas gift for myself last year.
I got the LE bottle which is metallic pink and came with a white and pink ribbon around the top. Absolutely gorgeous! And the box it comes in is absolutely gorgeous too, it feels and looks like what it costs ;D

Unlike a lot of the reviews on here, I would say that Flowerbomb is a heavier scent that would work better in cooler weather, as opposed to summer.
When I first spray it, it is very strong, and you immediately get the vanilla and floral notes. It's quite decadent, and again, not a scent I would wear on a hot summer's day.
When the perfume has dried down after a bit of time, the patchouli and amber comes through, but in a very sweet way.
I find that the staying power is excellent, it lasts at least 7 hours on me, and I only have the EDT version (I prefer it over the EDP).
A perfume that reminds me quite a bit of Flowerbomb is the Jimmy Choo perfume. I quite like it, it's lighter so it would be perfect to wear in summer, but Flowerbomb is still the winner for me.

Once I run out I will definitely be re-purchasing. I always feel so luxurious wearing it (must be the price-tag, huh!)