December 18, 2014 | 1693 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by LexutheDragonLily

Smells so good. The longer you wear it, it tones down a bit and smells just as good!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by phoenixg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Honestly, this is my favorite perfume of all time. It's my first "real" perfume; I usually wear body sprays or something light. This perfume smells like heaven, and I catch myself sniffing my wrists all day! It's not at all overpowering, and the sweet florals are long lasting and develop beautifully with my body chemistry. It's perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by ninetyfables

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't like this. Ridiculously overpriced for a cloying, eye wateringly strong scent.

8 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by ScentingSarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was loving gifted the 100ml EDP of Flowerbomb when I was fighting cancer with Chemo and radiation! I wore this perfume every day, and everyday I went into that hospital, I would get comments on how lovely I smelt and what was I wearing!?!!
To me, Flowerbomb is quite a heavy fragrance, and I only wear over the cooler, winter months. I feel it's too heavy for summer. I get quite a musky/spicy type notes that do overpower the floral notes. I have never been into those musky/spicy/oriental type perfumes - in saying that, I did enjoy wearing my Flowerbomb!
It has fabulous staying power, a couple of sprays and it lasts ALL day and even after my clothes had been washed, I could still smell remnants of Flowerbomb on them! Amazing! I love the bottle and the packaging.
That was four years ago now, and have not repurchased. Since we are coming into our cooler months soon, I am trying to decide to buy Flowerbomb again. I can't work out if I'm unsure because it's smell reminds me of being ill and that horrible time, or if I wasn't really fond of the fragrance to begin with!!??!
So, it's kind of a 'blah' fragrance for me, and being the insatiable perfume addict that I am - thats a big statement!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by atousa123

I remember I first smelt this walking in House of Frasier and was IMMEDIATELY drawn to it, wrote down the name and asked for it for christmas! I just cannot get enough of the smell. Almost everytime I have worn it I get asked what perfume I am wearing. Quite expensive than other perfume out there but definitely for me worth it! Comes in a cute clear package. Definitely a perfume I wish I could buy a lifetime supply of!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by slayervixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This fragrance is a total winner for me. It's sweet without being overly so, floral without being too overpowering..I just adore it!

It's feminine, sensual and pretty all at the same time. I get so many compliments when I wear it and my boyfriend loves it.

The only downside is the price but I never want to be without this perfume been using it since 2007 and I couldn't imagine not having it on my dresser.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by KitKatKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this perfume. I'm 30 weeks pregnant and have pretty much abandoned all my other fragrances as they make me want to gag...but this one, I can handle suprisingly! (I say suprisingly because it is quite a strong, sweet floral scent). 1 spray is all I need, anything more and it becomes too overpowering. Lasting power is great...I can smell it all day and others can too. My husband always compliments me whenever I wear this, it's his favourite. I also get compliments from friends and strangers occasionally when I'm wearing it. The bottle is pretty and despite the high price, it lasts ages seeing as I only use 1 spray and never have to re-apply throughout the day. It is *very* sweet but not in a cupcake/candy way, more of a sugary flowery way. I think women of all ages can wear this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by lawgirl07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit torn between being in love with this perfume and being a bit 'meh' about it. On the one hand, it is very 'me'. It's quite strong so a little goes a long way, has beautiful floral notes and I adore the bottle.
On the other hand though, it is very 'sweet'. And i do mean very. So I suppose you have to be in a certain mood and have a certain personality for it.
It's a good summer/spring scent. It also goes well for both day and night. Day because of it's 'fresh' scent, and surprisingly night because of its potency.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by MissEvelien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I absolutely love this perfume! It was the first one I spent a bit more money on (years ago), but is still my favorite up to this day. It has great lasting power, but may be a bit too heavy to wear to the office, so spray sparingly. I'm shocked it has this many negative comments, because I receive lots of compliments every time I wear it. Plus: it has the cutest perfume bottle ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by ilikemybed

The most amazing scent I have ever smelled! Simply delicious. Also, I like that nobody else I know wears it, so that all my friends associate the smell with me :) Love everything about this perfume (apart from the price!) The bottle is lovely, and the packaging is always a delight too. I dont spend large amounts of money on products, but I alway try to have a bottle of this in my possession!