July 23, 2014 | 2179 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Jinstellakwon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A bit expensive but it is worth every penny. A delicate floral that is long lasting. The scent does not change on my skin and I get compliments on it all day. Do keep in mind that although it is a feminine scent, a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by drseuss

Love this fragrance! It is my go-to fragrance on a regular basis. The smell is not overpowering, and is fresh and unique.

I recommend this for anyone who enjoys a subtle floral and fruity scent. I think it can be worn on young adults and more mature individuals, as well. It is quite versatile and universal, and I never get sick of this smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by thandiepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My dh got me this after he got tired of hearing me rave about this fragrance. It is my absolute favorite scent in the whole wide world. I love gourmand scents and this is the best there is.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by surfplum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great perfume. I smelled it at Sephora and kept going back to it. After a few hours of shopping, I noticed that I could still smell it on my wrist (good staying power) and it smelled amazing. I would describe it as a sophisticated floral. I don't smell anything sugary or cinnamon-y, but I do find that it is similar to CK's Euphoria (but Euphoria is a heavier, winter scent). I tend to get tired of wearing the same perfume day-to-day, but so far so good with Flowerbomb. I took off a lippie because of the very expensive price. The travel size is $50 and seems to be lasting. I would recommend getting a sample of this perfume to try it out for a week before investing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by sukayna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the small vial of this from Sephora from $25. This fragrance in my opinion isn't anything super special. Yes, it smells nice, but is very overhyped. Despite the name, it's not very floral but on the sweeter side. On my skin, there are notes of cinnamon, a little citrus, and vanilla. It fades into a sweet but a little musky scent later on. Unfortunately, this does not have good lasting power for me. maybe 2 hours tops and it is too faint to detect. I don't feel that this will be worth repurchasing when I finish my vial :-/

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Light rose and, yes, cinnamon too like the reviewer below mentioned below. Not for me, sorry...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous, unusual scent. Unfortunately it has no staying power for me, so I won't re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by classicsoul

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never been more dissapointed in a perfume in my life. I splurged and got a bottle of the PERFUME so it would have better staying power than an EDT and I have been dissapointed every time I've worn it. I did get it on line, but I think the retailer was reputable as I have ordered fragrances from this place and never had a problem. I never feel like I have anything on... there is just no staying power whatsoever. I much much prefer Calvin Klein Euphoria for a deep, woody, oriental florel.

I don't know if I got a bad bottle or what but I have to spray a ton on and no-one knows I have anything on. Love the packaging (pink box with wrap) and the pretty glass bottle, but fragrance is main reason you buy and this stuff sucks.

If I do splurge on an expensive perfume again ( and I mean over $100) I'll try Jimmy Choo next as it has sandlawood/patchouli, etc. but never again on this stuff. WOW. So dissapointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

very sweet and strong like a burst of sugary flower. I can see why many people like this perfume. Sadly it causes a massive headache for me every time I try it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS! i wasn't willing to pay for a whole spray bottle of this so i got the travel set, which is a great deal. you get .75 oz (.25 oz non-spray dabber bottle and .5 oz refill) for $30, which is a much better deal than the smallest .68 oz spray bottle for $50. i got this at sephora after getting a sample. this stuff is amazing. it smells floral and sweet and lasts all day. my fave