MAC Select Moisturecover

3.8

water (aqua purificata), purified, dimethicone, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, zinc stearate, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone crosspolymer, sorbitan isostearate, caprylyl dimethicone ethoxy glucoside, dimethicone/ vinyl, dimethicone crosspolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, tocopherol, ascoarbyl palmitate, squalane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, silica, potassium sorbate, sorbitol, hexadecane, triisostearin, glucose, fructose, dextrin, sucrose, phytosteryl isostearate, alanine, hydrogenated castor oil, hydrogenated palm glycerides, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, hydrogenated vegetable oil, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, urea, methylparaben, propylparaben [ may contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides ]

on 1/16/2012 5:38:00 PM

This is a nice concealor if you've dry skin and don't need much coverage. Particularly good for under the eye area.

The thing I've noticed is it runs a lot darker than MAC foundations so you need to buy a color down so that's why I took some marks off.

on 1/16/2012 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This doesn't cover darker circles, but only light dark circles. It's very hydrating and dewy which looks lovely, but for the price and how little it covers, I won't repurchase.

If someone has dry skin, and uses a finishing powder, this would prevent a finishing powder from completely drying out the under eye area. I only get a couple blemishes each year but, I have very dark circles. This doesn't really cover them. For now, I'm placing it over mac studio sculpts concealer for a little extra moisture. It does prevent my finishing powder from drying the under eye area, but so does using a thick eye cream or oil under my eyes. On days I want a natural look, I use this and benefit's eye bright and it looks alright, well moisturized but not enough coverage for me.

on 12/25/2011 9:59:00 PM

I had a makeup artist at mac color matched me. He matched me as NW20 and I purchased this specifically for undereye coverage. The color is perfect for the undereye discoloration and the texture is thin and moisterizing and easy to apply.
However I would not repurchase this because it creases after two hours and settles into fine lines. Its annoying to have to reblend. I learned to let the concealer dry a bit before blending for better coverage from youtube guru sarahvictor. I will finish it but the search continues

on 12/18/2011 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have not used Mac for awhile but decided to give it another try. Well I am glad I did, the Select Moisturecover does not settle in my lines and the color is not too light, it is just right. I will purchase again, I am happy to find a concealer that gives a nice finished natural look.

on 12/14/2011 1:21:00 PM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 Nice texture, easy to apply. Dosen't dry up the eye area but has a tendency to settle into lines. Powder is a necessity to set it. Also, it dosen't last all day. Nicer texture than my previous one, but still, it's not my HG. Once I'm done with it I'll be looking for another one. I still recommend it for those who need/like light coverage in a non drying formula.

on 11/28/2011 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I like this best among all MAC concealers. The texture is just right because I have lines under my eyes now. I have to reapply during the day, though, because it doesn't last. But I"m ok with it. MAC Studiofix is too drying under the eyes.

on 11/18/2011 2:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this concealer after asking the sales assistant for something not drying, that would cover my medium dark circles and could also be used for occasional breakouts. The colour I was recommended is NW15, and it great with my NC 15 skin. The texture is good, not too runny, not too thick, it lasts well into 8 hours. Unfortunately it doesn't cover very much any blemish I may have. The price, 16 euros, is quite steep for the amount of product you get. I don't think I will repurchase, I'm sure I can Find a better option for cheaper.

on 11/12/2011 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I wanted to get a concealer that could go on bare skin because I don't wear foundation. The sales lady recommended this product to me in NW 15. It is definitely the right colour for me which is very difficult to find if you have very fair skin. The product does get in the little lines under my eyes, even when I only use a little bit of product. After setting it with powder the concealer doesn't go anywhere but I do have to whipe off the excess product in the lines. The coverage is ok. You can still see some purpleness but it doesn't bother me. I've bought this concealer a year and a half ago and I'm still using the first bottle...a little goes a long way! Now that I'm wearing tinted moisturizer, I think my next concealer will be a little heavier, but I'm still pleased with this one for now.

on 11/8/2011 2:51:00 PM

I got this in NW20 as recommended by the makeup artist to match my NC25 foundation. She also recommended this because I said I was looking for a concealer specifically for the undereye area, and for dark circles; but I also mentioned that I have had big problems with other brands of concealers because they always made my under eye area look incredibly DRY and mind you- I use eye cream so the concealers I've been using are really drying.

I went to try it but absolutely NO COVERAGE at all :( so I'm really disappointed. It also still made the clogged under eye pores/skin show up. So I 'd have to go to another brand that has color correction. I think if you don't have uber dark undereye circles like me, this might work. It is light, and provides light coverage. The doe foot applicator makes it easy to apply and I have to say it is creamy and glides on smooth. Otherwise, if your concern is dark undereye, this is not the right product. I'm returning it.

on 10/30/2011 12:21:00 AM

As i have rather serious dark circles, this product does not give me sufficient coverage. However, applying a correcter before this will do the trick. It will crease if I apply too much but setting it with powder solves it. What I like about this product is that it's really easy to blend and matches well with my skin tone. It does not dry out my under eyes as well.

Top Rated MAC Products