MAC Teddy Eye Kohl

4.4

Hydrogenated coco-glycerides, triethylhexanoin, beeswax\cera alba\cire d'abeille, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, polymethyl methacrylate, ozokerite, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, citric acid [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), aluminum powder (CI 77000), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), carmine (CI 75470), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140)]

The best eye liner colour I have ever used.

For reference I am NC15 / 20 , brown eyes and black hair.

It is no where near as harsh as a black eyeliner.

I smudge it on the upper lash using my finger, however will invest in a proper brush for this :)

on 9/7/2010 4:48:00 AM

I love this pencil so much, it is the best eye pencil I have ever tried. It goes on like a dream. I've avoided eye pencils for years because I hated how many of them drag the skin and "skip". This is so easy to apply, perfect when I want to be ready quickly. The colour looks like a soft brown rather than a bronze on my fair skin, which is the look I was after. It can be smudged out, but whichever way I wear it, it wont budge or fade once I've put it on (with a primer underneath though). Like the person below me, I like to smoke it out with some Mulch eyeshadow on top. I'll certainly be repurchasing, I bought it off a discount makeup site this time but I would fork out full retail price if I had to, I love it that much. I'm also excited to look at the other MAC eye kohls.

on 8/28/2010 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a wonderful eye pencil.
It's a nice warm brown with golden flecks in it.
It really compliments brown eyes as well as blue eyes.

I like lining my eyes with this and then smudging mulch eyeshadow for a subtle smokey look.

on 8/27/2010 10:27:00 AM

This brown color has a RED undertone to it that makes me look tired or like I've been crying. I have fair skin and blue-green eyes and often I'm told that bronze colours are perfect for girls with my features. However, if there is a red or orange undertone, it NEVER works for me. The only way that I can use this is if it's blended with eyeshadows in other colours for a smoky eye, but why even bother if I have to camouflage it's true color? It fades a little througout the day, not more than average eyeliners I guess, but not the best I've tried either, I could live with reapplying on waterline though. It also stings a little. The colour doesn't work for me, I need a deeper brown, maybe with a hint of plum. I don't understand why there are so many positive reviews on this particular colour. I will not buy it again.

on 8/23/2010 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Really great brown with bronze highlights. I'm so glad that I went with this and not a plain, boring brown. Looks great on my olive skin tone. Goes on very easily and it stays put most of the time, although I have experienced minor fall out by the end of the day. It will smudge if I rub my eye, but I don't tend to do that. If I were more of an eye rubber, I'd use a waterproof gel liner, not a pencil. I would repurchase, as this color is quite unique and plays well with other liners and shadows.

on 8/22/2010 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

teddy is a beautiful color!!! if u are a woman of color (as i am), this will show up on your skin. it has fantastic pigmentation. it's a pencil that i hope never gets discontinued. super gorgeous. MAC hit it out of the park with this one!!!

on 8/19/2010 9:42:00 PM

This is my HG eyeliner. I had tried many other brands of eyeliner before trying MAC, and always found other brands to be way too dry. MAC eyeliners are so creamy and never tug at your lid as you line. Teddy is absolutely gorgeous - a beautiful bronzy auburn color. It's great for day or night and pairs well with many different eyeshadow shades. It has great staying power, too.

on 8/18/2010 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use this & smolder the most....this is nice for when you want some dark definition however not exactly black so i use this pencil for more conservative makeup ie.for everyday in other words. smolder i leave for evening. teddy is a great brown with a very slight bronzy look to it but for me being brunette, it works really well with my colouring.

on 8/17/2010 3:21:00 AM

This is a great brown color. Because I have fair skin and incredibly light lashes, a lot of browns wash me out. This brown has a great bronze base that compliments my features. Great for day or night. There enough to make eyes pop but not as intense as a heavy black.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My HG eye product.I have blue eyes and the bronze colour makes them pop. I apply a line to my bottom lashline (just under the root of my bottom eyelashes) and smudge it with a Q-tip.With this method,my small eyes look much bigger and the colour is intensifyed. The only downside is that i need to sharpen the pencil more regularly than others i have tried.Overall,my favourite eye product ever.

Top Rated MAC Products