September 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by apollo5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

teddy is a beautiful color!!! if u are a woman of color (as i am), this will show up on your skin. it has fantastic pigmentation. it's a pencil that i hope never gets discontinued. super gorgeous. MAC hit it out of the park with this one!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Lola452

This is my HG eyeliner. I had tried many other brands of eyeliner before trying MAC, and always found other brands to be way too dry. MAC eyeliners are so creamy and never tug at your lid as you line. Teddy is absolutely gorgeous - a beautiful bronzy auburn color. It's great for day or night and pairs well with many different eyeshadow shades. It has great staying power, too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 8:08:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this & smolder the most....this is nice for when you want some dark definition however not exactly black so i use this pencil for more conservative makeup ie.for everyday in other words. smolder i leave for evening. teddy is a great brown with a very slight bronzy look to it but for me being brunette, it works really well with my colouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 3:21:00 AM More reviews by heysailor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great brown color. Because I have fair skin and incredibly light lashes, a lot of browns wash me out. This brown has a great bronze base that compliments my features. Great for day or night. There enough to make eyes pop but not as intense as a heavy black.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ilovebourjois

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG eye product.I have blue eyes and the bronze colour makes them pop. I apply a line to my bottom lashline (just under the root of my bottom eyelashes) and smudge it with a Q-tip.With this method,my small eyes look much bigger and the colour is intensifyed. The only downside is that i need to sharpen the pencil more regularly than others i have tried.Overall,my favourite eye product ever.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by rillensora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It smudges and has poor staying power, like all MAC's eye kohls. And on top of that, the pencil I have won't draw as smoothly as the sample they had in the store (though now that it's summer, it's warmed up a bit and the eyeliner is softer and easier to draw). But none of this matters, because Teddy is one of the most incredible colors I have ever seen: a smoldering brown with banked depths lit by sunset tones of plum and copper. The complexity of it dazzles you at first swatch, or alone on the eyes, but also allows Teddy to pair gorgeously with numerous other shadows. Still, I'm not sure if it's worth buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by roarwoman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this liner for the last three days and have no complaints thus far. One of the reason's I don't wear pencil liners is due to the fact that they are either hard to put on or that they smudge by the end of the day. This liner draws a beautiful line on either the upper or lower eye and is smooth as glass when applying it. The color stays put as a liner but smudges out really nicely if I want to create a bit more of a smokey look. The color is intense but not dark and hard looking. As the reviews before me mention, the color is brown bronzed with gold highlights. I cannot believe what a nice product this Teddy liner is, and I will be back at the MAC counter to pick up a few other colors. I purchased this with All that Glitters and Brown Scrub eyeshadow and Bare Canvas paint. Beautiful combination, my green eyes look amazing :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by MerMcl06

AMAZING! This colour is awesome on any skin tone! Bronze and light brown eyeliner and it stays put!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by hahaveryfunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE IT! Great color (specks of gold, copper color), long pencil ( i don't wear it everyday so i will probly last me a few years), and stays on a long time. Def. recommend it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

WOW, I am in love!!! I usually do not wear eye pencil eyeliners, but my old and true changed their formula so I had to be out on the search. I stumbled across this on MUA and read a bunch of the reviews. I found it online for $12, so search around...It glides along right under my waterline so well and it looks like it is on my waterline. It lasted nearly the entire day without any smudging, too. Then, I think it only smudged because I was rubbing them a little. Anyways, needless to say, I am a more natural looking makeup girl and this fits what I am going for very well. It is a darker brown and looks fabulous with natural or dramatic eyes IMO. Will buy again and again!!!