April 16, 2014 | 1905 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ilovebourjois

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG eye product.I have blue eyes and the bronze colour makes them pop. I apply a line to my bottom lashline (just under the root of my bottom eyelashes) and smudge it with a Q-tip.With this method,my small eyes look much bigger and the colour is intensifyed. The only downside is that i need to sharpen the pencil more regularly than others i have tried.Overall,my favourite eye product ever.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by rillensora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It smudges and has poor staying power, like all MAC's eye kohls. And on top of that, the pencil I have won't draw as smoothly as the sample they had in the store (though now that it's summer, it's warmed up a bit and the eyeliner is softer and easier to draw). But none of this matters, because Teddy is one of the most incredible colors I have ever seen: a smoldering brown with banked depths lit by sunset tones of plum and copper. The complexity of it dazzles you at first swatch, or alone on the eyes, but also allows Teddy to pair gorgeously with numerous other shadows. Still, I'm not sure if it's worth buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by roarwoman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this liner for the last three days and have no complaints thus far. One of the reason's I don't wear pencil liners is due to the fact that they are either hard to put on or that they smudge by the end of the day. This liner draws a beautiful line on either the upper or lower eye and is smooth as glass when applying it. The color stays put as a liner but smudges out really nicely if I want to create a bit more of a smokey look. The color is intense but not dark and hard looking. As the reviews before me mention, the color is brown bronzed with gold highlights. I cannot believe what a nice product this Teddy liner is, and I will be back at the MAC counter to pick up a few other colors. I purchased this with All that Glitters and Brown Scrub eyeshadow and Bare Canvas paint. Beautiful combination, my green eyes look amazing :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by MerMcl06

AMAZING! This colour is awesome on any skin tone! Bronze and light brown eyeliner and it stays put!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by hahaveryfunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE IT! Great color (specks of gold, copper color), long pencil ( i don't wear it everyday so i will probly last me a few years), and stays on a long time. Def. recommend it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

WOW, I am in love!!! I usually do not wear eye pencil eyeliners, but my old and true changed their formula so I had to be out on the search. I stumbled across this on MUA and read a bunch of the reviews. I found it online for $12, so search around...It glides along right under my waterline so well and it looks like it is on my waterline. It lasted nearly the entire day without any smudging, too. Then, I think it only smudged because I was rubbing them a little. Anyways, needless to say, I am a more natural looking makeup girl and this fits what I am going for very well. It is a darker brown and looks fabulous with natural or dramatic eyes IMO. Will buy again and again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by evbenavides

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite and everyday wear eyeliners. I think this is my 5th pencil. I get so mad when I loss them lol. Its like a brown bronze gold color. I wear with my netural eyeshadows they pair up so well. I will probably will buy again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by cheer992

this color is too red for my almost black eyes... i returned it for stubborn brown. it's a beautiful color... just not on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

LOVE this eyeliner. It is a dark bronze color- as someone else has mentioned, it is quite alike to mulch. I find it compliments my NC 42 skin and dark brown eyes well, and it is perfect for summer since black can look too harsh. I have been using this everyday since I purchased it; rim my eyes with this liner, couple coats of black mascara and I'm good to go. Lasts all day, and fades into a wonderful bronzy hazy color. Will definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

I got this in a swap as an evener and I was kinda excited, I love brown eyeliners. I would personally never purchase one from MAC just because I cannot justify paying that much for a single pencil. Anyhow, this is a very nice dark brown color. It did not tug or pull on my eye when applied. I actually really thought I would like this but towards the end of the day I had smudging, which I cannot stand. I guess that is due to it being a kohl. I think this works for some and not for others, but I did not take away lippies because it did not work for me. I obviously would not purchase this again