Dior j'adore

3.8

on 8/28/2011 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

J'aDoRe Dior! My fave from CD this fragrance is a elegant, floral & sexy. A high class female aroma, nice staying power, compliments from people when i wear it! My image and the way i use this is in a classy, simple yet sexy dress or mini dress, with a soft makeup and great hayrstyle, the parfum is the last thing on the look u need on and u r done!!! A little goes a long way! Try it before u buy it and maybe u will love it!!!

on 8/25/2011 11:12:00 AM

I absolutely HATE this perfume, I simply can't abide it. I am sure plenty of other people must love it as the Dior SA in my local House of Fraser store told me its a best seller. To me its just an identikit sickly light floral that smells like a cheap air freshener. For some reason the Dior ladies always insist on giving me samples of this whenever I buy Dior makeup - heaven only knows how many unused little tester sprays I have lurking in my makeup drawer!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Very nice senual scent that differs from what everyone else wears. The fragrance is not long lasting, and pricey imo.

on 8/8/2011 9:44:00 PM

The smell can be strong if you put too much but it lasts all day. I feel it is an elegant smell which is neither too sweet like some cheap ones nor like some old nanny fragrances. I do like it.

on 8/8/2011 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

One of my favorites. I go through bottles and bottles of this and can't get enough of it. Oh, and I always get compliments. I'm a guy, so it's sort of an unusual scent to wear - I guess this is why (confused) people always stop and ask what I'm wearing,

on 8/4/2011 11:19:00 AM

Ohhh....J'adore....I've been wearing this fragrance off and on since high school. I love it so much. I am allergic to about HALF of all perfumes out there...and Dior perfumes never give me a rash. Great quality. J'adore almost seems to wear differently between the seasons - in the summer it's more floral, in the winter when I put a bit more on it's still floral yet has a more regal, Christmasy smell to it...sounds weird but believe me, I mean it in a good way. I will continue buying J'adore for years to come...it's a staple for me. And I'm a perfume whore - at any time I'm shifting between about 6, but I always go back to this one. I get a lot of compliments on it. It stays on relatively well, but I pretty much re-apply any perfume I'm wearing every other hour regardless of how light or strong it is, so I can't really comment on the staypower it has. It's feminine without being too girly and young. Ahhhh....I'm wearing it right now...divine! I gave the packaging a 3 because the long african tribal neck ring top it comes with (lol) always gets knocked off in my purse. A shorter top would be better, but it does look pretty on my mirrored perfume display on my vanity.

on 7/5/2011 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I love CD fragrances and this one has 'older' smell I from all CD parfumes I bought . I like it and use it everyday but like hypnotic poison - not long wearing on my skin .

on 6/28/2011 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i like the packaging , its really expensive tho but i do like the scent, classy

on 6/23/2011 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the packaging, but the scent is just so-so. It's a little mature, imo. I will wear it on occasion, but it seems a little classic for my tastes.

on 5/23/2011 10:58:00 PM

Just Fantastic another good frag by Dior I just adore Jadore :)

Popular Fragrances