Clinique Lash Power Mascara

3.9

water - acrylates copolymer - kaolin - silica - beeswax - butylene glycol - peg-15 glycerl stearate - carnauba wax - alcohol denat. - hydrogenated rapeseed oil - polyvinyl alcohol - bentonite - tocopherol - jojoba seed oil - dimethicone - simethicone - stearic acid - sucrose distearate - aminomethyl propanediol - aminoethyl propanediol - sodium citrate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - methylparaben - ethylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - [ /- mica - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - blue lake 1 (ci 42090) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - carmine (ci 75470) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - manganese violet (ci 77742).

on 8/2/2012 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The saleslady claimed this mascara's formula is identical to the high impact curling mascara I usually buy (and they're perpetually sold out of), but it's the brush that bugs me. Too small for my taste. I'll go back to the wand I prefer as soon as they have my mascara in stock (or I break down and order a tube online). This one I personally prefer to not buy again, mainly because of the stupid, tiny, oval-shaped brush.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

HG for me! My number one priority in a mascara is to not have it give me 'raccoon eyes' (the dreaded smudge below your eyes that you realize later in the day you've been sporting) I also really, really hate to have to 'scrub' my eyes to remove and was hoping so badly to find a mascara that stayed on AND could come off easily. After trying EVERY product I did not think it was possible until Clinique's Lash Power. Thank you so much, Clinique. Note: this mascara is a little odd when you take it off - the mascara is like little bits of 'eraser'. It's also the only mascara I've seen where you don't have to wipe off the mascara at the end of the wand when you pull it out.

on 7/4/2012 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Gold. Stays, comfortable, actually comes off with warm water, perfect everyday mascara.

on 6/24/2012 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this! It's a great workhorse mascara and my go-to, especially when I want a polished-but-natural look. The mascara goes on smoothly, refuses to clump, and lasts all day. It doesn't build lash length or volume in any significant way, but it does darken and slightly thicken my lashes without making me look obviously made-up.

Pros: great color, no clumps, finishing touch
Cons: mid-range price

on 6/16/2012 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I've gone through several tubes of this mascara and I love it. It really is smudge proof and it makes my eye lashes look long and pretty. My only complaint is that with a new tube, the formula is very wet and somewhat difficult to work with. After about a week though, it becomes a lot easier to use. It washes off easily with soap and water. I will definitely repurchase.

on 6/16/2012 4:12:00 AM

This is a great everyday mascara. It stays put even though I use moisturizing eyedrops throughout the day. It also holds up to sweat and rain. It doesn't create a lot of volume, but it does provide very good length and definition.

on 6/11/2012 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great mascara!

on 6/10/2012 11:41:00 PM

I got a sample of this and at first I loved it, but as I tried to take it off it wouldn't budge, it hurt my eyes and my eyelashes fell out regularly after using this mascara and though it lasts all day and through the night, it is just too irritating to my eyes.

on 6/9/2012 2:22:00 PM

It is a wonderful mascara. It makes my lashes so long and seperated, looks like false lashes. I realy like that it will remove just using water. Give it a try, i hope you will like it as much as i do.

on 5/28/2012 4:11:00 AM

This mascara is not perfect, but here's why I'm giving it a 5: it's the only mascara that won't smudge on me. L'oreal makes a similar tubing mascara but I didn't like it. I was about to give up on mascara entirely because the smudging drove me mad! Should have tried this stuff sooner. it doesn't give the most dramatic look, but my eyelashes certainly look more defined with it on. It flakes a little, but to me that's not a big deal. I'm just glad to have a mascara that won't smudge!!