November 28, 2014 | 1810 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Power

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

It lengthens and separates really well and gives a fluttery effect. My bottom lashes look great and it doesn't flake at all.

I think the brush has a lot to do with it, it's small and makes application a snap. It separates beautifully for being a fiber brush as I've usually found much much better separation in plastic brushes.

It doesn't lengthen or volumize quite as much as I'd like though. However, my mom loves this stuff though and swears by it. It's the best tubing mascara I've used and I like how easily it washes off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

I have used up tubes of this stuff. This is definitely HG for me because of the way it dramatically lengthens my lashes. It also does provide slight volume without clumping. The tiny brush is also great for short and stubby Asian lashes. I wear this a lot on my lower lashes too and received lots of compliments. I love how smudge-proof and water-resistant it is even in high humidity. The best part? It is so easy to remove with warm water in the shower without the need for a separate eye makeup remover. Will repurchase in a heartbeat! The downside is that this mascara seems to dry up easily in the tube shortening its life span. One lippie down for that but otherwise this is easily the best mascara I've ever used in my life.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 4:17:00 AM More reviews by mog12

I really like this mascara. It makes my lashes, which are pretty sparse and short, look lovely and long. It's funny I dont always like it immediately but when I look after a few minutes I do! (vain or what!) Love the way it comes off with water too be jolly handy for camping!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by wanny

I have the typical Asian lashes... short, scarce and barely there. So this mascara didn't really give me enough volume/length. However, I bought this mascara for work to prevent panda eyes. I've tried tons of waterproof and non-waterproof mascara and they all seemed to smudge within the first couple hours of my shift. But this one stays put! Yes... it does make your lashes hard but I'm not too picky about that. In fact I think that's why it has such a good staying power! Before I use it, I use a thin layer of volume mascara and it works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by MarieW

My favourite mascara at the moment. Small tube (good for travel), small brush and great formula that doesn't smudge and removes in tubes with just water. It flaked on me a bit the first couple wears, but now I don't have that problem, not sure why.
I really liked L'Oreal Beauty Tubes, but the container is so big and the company tests on animals, so I won't repurchase that one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by kbuckm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite mascara; I use it every day. It looks natural, hardly clumps(I always use a clean mascara wand to brush through, anyway) and I can always add more if I want a more voluminous look. I've used this for quite a few years now and it remains my go-to mascara. I tried Maybelline and another brand called Elite (bad choice, bleh); both were really disappointing and just made a goopy mess out of my lashes....Clinique will remain my favorite brand for this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by notfalling028

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Good for a natural look and doesn't clump at all. However, when it dries (really fast) it makes my lashes really stiff. Shouldn't matter if you're not a mascara-picker like me, I touch my lashes a lot when I wear mascara.
For a similar effect and softer lashes I suggest Diorshow (original).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Rapt1m3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It does nothing for lengthening or thickening lashes, but I love it. It's great for everyday wear. All I need is for a mascara to darken my lashes and not smudge. Done. Even with sweaty, active long days.

I like that it comes off in tubes. When I wash my face I don't have to use separate eye makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by mohayes1402

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is not the most dramatic mascara I have ever used but it is brilliant if like me you struggle with transfer on hooded lids or smudging under the eye. Once this dries it is there for the duration. Only when I was getting to the end of my first tube and the product was drying in the packaging did I find it started to flake.

Another bonus is that it has a fairly thin/small brush so you can get to the roots of your lashes without blobbing mascara on the lid. I think the formula is the same as Clinique's specialist Bottom Lash Mascara but I would say if you have this, the brush is fine for lower lashes so you don't need both.

If you want a nice black mascara which stays put then I would really recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by LynOlivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First off, my lashes are the stereotypical straight asian lashes.
They have a hard time holding curl, and are short and sparse.
Mascaras also typically smudge like crazy on me, unless they are tubing mascaras.
I've tried all sorts of tubing mascaras (including fairydrops scandal queen, clinique high impact curling, prestige lash matrix, fiberwig, and kiss me) and I must say I enjoy this mascara the most.
The small brush can coat all my lashes (top and bottom), separating and defining them as well.
I get good length from this mascara too. Although I don't get tons and tons of volume, two coats leaves me VERY satisfied.
It doesn't seem to hold curl very well in the beginning because the formula is wet, but it does so beautifully later on.
It doesn't budge at all throughout the day (even when I'm exercising and sweating) and is easily removed with warm water.

Tip: If you want extra dramatic lashes, try using a volumnizing mascara first. Then use this mascara on just the tips to add even more length and definition!