Clinique Lash Power Mascara

3.9

water - acrylates copolymer - kaolin - silica - beeswax - butylene glycol - peg-15 glycerl stearate - carnauba wax - alcohol denat. - hydrogenated rapeseed oil - polyvinyl alcohol - bentonite - tocopherol - jojoba seed oil - dimethicone - simethicone - stearic acid - sucrose distearate - aminomethyl propanediol - aminoethyl propanediol - sodium citrate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - methylparaben - ethylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - [ /- mica - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - blue lake 1 (ci 42090) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - carmine (ci 75470) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - manganese violet (ci 77742).

on 6/24/2012 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this! It's a great workhorse mascara and my go-to, especially when I want a polished-but-natural look. The mascara goes on smoothly, refuses to clump, and lasts all day. It doesn't build lash length or volume in any significant way, but it does darken and slightly thicken my lashes without making me look obviously made-up.

Pros: great color, no clumps, finishing touch
Cons: mid-range price

on 6/16/2012 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I've gone through several tubes of this mascara and I love it. It really is smudge proof and it makes my eye lashes look long and pretty. My only complaint is that with a new tube, the formula is very wet and somewhat difficult to work with. After about a week though, it becomes a lot easier to use. It washes off easily with soap and water. I will definitely repurchase.

on 6/16/2012 4:12:00 AM

This is a great everyday mascara. It stays put even though I use moisturizing eyedrops throughout the day. It also holds up to sweat and rain. It doesn't create a lot of volume, but it does provide very good length and definition.

on 6/11/2012 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great mascara!

on 6/10/2012 11:41:00 PM

I got a sample of this and at first I loved it, but as I tried to take it off it wouldn't budge, it hurt my eyes and my eyelashes fell out regularly after using this mascara and though it lasts all day and through the night, it is just too irritating to my eyes.

on 6/9/2012 2:22:00 PM

It is a wonderful mascara. It makes my lashes so long and seperated, looks like false lashes. I realy like that it will remove just using water. Give it a try, i hope you will like it as much as i do.

on 5/28/2012 4:11:00 AM

This mascara is not perfect, but here's why I'm giving it a 5: it's the only mascara that won't smudge on me. L'oreal makes a similar tubing mascara but I didn't like it. I was about to give up on mascara entirely because the smudging drove me mad! Should have tried this stuff sooner. it doesn't give the most dramatic look, but my eyelashes certainly look more defined with it on. It flakes a little, but to me that's not a big deal. I'm just glad to have a mascara that won't smudge!!

on 5/25/2012 1:05:00 PM

Ehh... This mascara may not run, but it flaked here in Florida summer. The price is not very friendly and I would not repurchase. It holds curls just a little bit and give a little bit of volume, but that's about it. FLAKE city. :(

on 5/25/2012 6:06:00 AM

Holy dog toffee! I just ordered this from Ebay and I look like I'm wearing false lashes. Beautiful separation, length and volume and i didnt have to curl them prior. It builds too. Shite hot!

If it falls off my face or I can't get it off easily, I'll report back. Otherwise, this is awesome. I haven't been impressed this quickly by a mascara before.

on 5/24/2012 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It lengthens and separates really well and gives a fluttery effect. My bottom lashes look great and it doesn't flake at all.

I think the brush has a lot to do with it, it's small and makes application a snap. It separates beautifully for being a fiber brush as I've usually found much much better separation in plastic brushes.

It doesn't lengthen or volumize quite as much as I'd like though. However, my mom loves this stuff though and swears by it. It's the best tubing mascara I've used and I like how easily it washes off.