MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 11/27/2013 6:05:00 PM

This is the only liner I will use. I use a 266 angled brush with it and the application is flawless. The gel goes on smoothly and precise. I love this!

on 11/26/2013 8:22:00 PM

This is a mainstay in my makeup kit. It doesn't smudge and smooth to apply.

on 11/21/2013 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like this product. Easy applying with angled brush. Its lasting is good, up to 6-7 hours. But around 8th hour, it starts to be paled

on 11/14/2013 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I have purchased about 4 jars of MAC blacktrack fluid ine. Its the eyeliner I use daily and its applied with the MAC #266 brush. I have tried Bobbi Brown gel liner and Make Up Forever gel liner and I like the MAC fluidline the most. Its the same quality as other gel liners I have tried, its lasts all day and its easy to apply. This product has the typical gel liner look. Its not shiny and still has a softer look than a liquid liner. I find gel liner lasts a lot longer and this brand offers the product at a good price.

on 11/14/2013 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

My Holy Grail Eyeliner.

I have never bought an eyeliner in my life as good as this one.
Yes, it smudges a bit and it dries out after a year of use in my pot but you can be sure that it stays literally ALL DAY in your eyes where you want them to. That is if you properly prep and prime your eyes. I think it's an awesome product because it stays a deep black after a day of use.

I've used other brands of Gel Liner but I always had myself reaching out for a pot of Fluidline. The pigment, the creaminess and the staying power is top notch and there's only minimal fading. It was almost waterproof. I can be sure that I won't look like a panda right at the end of the day.

I find it problematic when I use it on my waterline (as it smudges pretty bad!) so I just use a pencil liner on it and just smudge smudge smudge to create a smokey look.

All in all, this product is such a great find. You won't be disappointed buying it because you can be sure you'll be reaching for this every time.

on 10/18/2013 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I haven't experienced any of the drying that other reviewers have complained about, but my bottle is only a year or two old. These suckers LAST! There's a lot in there, especially if you have hooded eyes like me -- you don't need a lot.

It's easy to spread, though I find that it clumps on my brush sometimes. You're supposed to put it on the back of your hand to warm it up before applying, but since it's hard to wash off I'm usually too lazy. The color is very black.

I 100% plan on buying this again. I'm actually eyeing some of the other colors too.

on 9/12/2013 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this product recently and also bought the MAC angled brush (266). When I first tried it, I used it on one eye and my old one on the other (L'oreal). It was so easy to apply (although I haven't tried it with any other brush) so I will definitely be buying this product again. It lasts all day, and doesn't smudge! Yay! Also, it's not too black, but you could definitely build it up so it looks darker.

I have only tried two gel eye liners (the other is L'oreal which comes with a round brush), but luckily I won't be needing to try out a whole bunch and can stick with this one!

A tip that the guy gave me in the shop was after you've done one eye, give the brush a wipe on your hand or something, as oil from your eyelids gets on the brush and when you do the second eye it can look lighter. Also, make sure you do an outline, it's hard but once you get the hang of it, it looks perfect every time!

on 9/10/2013 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This product is one of my best buys. The pot is small but because the product is so pigmented and so little is needed I have had this product forever. It doesn't crack, flake, or smudge. It is one of the best mid range eyeliners and is cheaper then its counterparts on the market. When mine runs out I will def repurchase it again.

on 9/9/2013 5:34:00 AM

This is a very nice product and less is definitely more with this one. There's 0.10 OZ/3 grams inside the tiny glass jar and that will last a really, really long time. It also co-operates well with any kind of liner brush!

Maybellines gel eyeliner is the exact same.