April 23, 2014 | 1980 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by asantelic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm new to liquid eyeliner and I have to say that this one is very easy to apply and I love it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this liquid eyeliner for a little over a year and my thoughts on this have definitely changed. This is now my HG eyeliner. The tip is really thin and easy to apply since it's flexible and i personally prefer it over a stiff one like the revlon colorstay. It comes off on my eye not brown but a light black and stays on for about 6 hours, but after wearing this for 10 hours my eye began to sting and go red. With my UDPP this stays on for over 12 hours and doesn't cause any irritation or stinging. I used the eyeliner by itself today and i cried and some tears got on my eyeliner because of the way my head was positioned. A bit of the eyeliner washed off but very little which is why this eyeliner is amazing. If you were to cry standing up, this doesn't cause any irritation and the eyeliner stays on perfectly. Amazing product and I'm loving it !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by rencyang

I have this liquid eyeliner in brown. It's so easy for using, especially for me. I've never uesd any liquid eyeliner before. It never smudged during whole day, and also it dries nice and quickly. Just love it sooooooo much~

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The brush tip for this liner is too thin to me and it's very hard to control. The brush also picks up too much liquid so when I line my eyes, it either takes a long time to dry or sinks right into my eyes and burns. It's not as dark as I would like and the line is very thin so I always have to line my eyes a few times before getting the result I like. If you line your eyes with a thin line, this may just be your product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 5:11:00 AM More reviews by kawaiichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is NOT waterproof, and it's very very runny when your eyes get wet so if you're wearing this and start crying at some point, it will smear all over the place. The good thing is that you don't really need an eye makeup remover because just washing your face with a cleanser is usually good enough to remove it.

That being said, this is an excellent, simple black eyeliner. I have it in black and it applies nice and rich. It takes a little while to dry and it looks very nice. It also doesn't "crack" or "peel" like many fine-brush tip liquid eyeliners do.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 5:02:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

I bought this because I needed a new eyeliner. The applicator makes it easy to apply and it does not smudge throughout the day. However, I am disappointed with one aspect of this product. It takes forever to dry, more than 30 seconds. If I open my eyes too soon, it smudges so much. Now, I have discontinued using this product because it takes too long. I've noticed that my eyelids will sting whenever I use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by EmpressD

I love this eyeliner. It goes on black, and stays black. The tip is small and precise, and can sometimes drop a little more fluid than I would choose, but the price is really good. It's great "bang for your buck".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

oh, why didn't i try this stuff sooner? not only is this super easy to apply, but it stays put all day. these two qualities i've found separately in other eyeliners, but never together. another amazing aspect is that it does not transfer onto my upper lids throughout the day at ALL, which i can honestly say is a first for me. all of this, and it is super cheap. i've found my hg liquid eyeliner, at last.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Samba24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is long lasting, great colour depth, and the brush is the best ive used so far.
The brush applicator depending on how you hold it can create seamless thick and thin-catty lines. It does take practice to master the application (like all other brush-applicators for liquid liner.)
The price is amazing considering this liner can last you for months and months.
Have not tried other colours than deep black and brown both work great.
Tip** for contact users moisture is inevitable look into "Benefit - Shelaq" a thin layer will keep your liner budgeproof all day and night :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by desole

My favorite liquid liner ! tho I gave it a 4 because it isn't as dark as I'd like it to be, (don't mean to sound stupid, but I'd like my liners to be darker than usual) like when you first apply it's pretty dark but it fades so I have to reapply . Overall it stays on really well it's just my problem with the liner's color fading, I would recommend it .