November 23, 2014 | 1912 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by 0hhaycaitlin

I have this in black, and I gotta say...I LOVE it! I haven't experienced the flaking or smudging that other people have commented on. I've been on a gel liner lately, but this is my got to liquid liner (especially since my gel liner is running out)! It's easy to make a thin line and build it up. I typically set it with Sin City from Ulta (it's just a black with little blue sparkles) and it stays all day. It's deffinately a staple in my make-up bag, and you can't beat the price! Stays on just as well as my liquidlast liner from mac, but almost half the price. I would reccomend it to everyone I know.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My godmother bought this for me in gold two years ago. I love it! great color payoff. I want to try it in purple.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the best liquid eyeliners on the market. Beautiful, extra-ordinary and longlasting shades at affordable, reasonable prices. I own the one in silver grey which is very similar to MAC Superslick Liquid Liner (but almost at the half price!)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ThaisKa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have only had it two days. The packaging is sleek and comfortable. I like that it is easy to wipe of excess when you take the brush out - and i also like how easy it is to re-dip and wet the brush (which is firm and easy to draw with by the way).
What DID NOT IMPRESS ME was that having bought the brown, if i have to wipe off to redo something, it leaves a harsh red pigment behind onmy lid (probably sticking to my shadow). Also, after wiping and reapplying, i get a solid stinging sensation which really annoyed me - i can deal with it, but i am usually pretty good about thesse things. Someone sensitive might be really annoyed by that sting.
The color is fairly solid, but nothing exceptional.
I paid 13 bucks, but for a few bucks more or less, i am sure i could get something better at that Sephora in Ottawa.
Whatevs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

This is a really easy to use and long lasting eyeliner. I find it even easier to use than the felt tip liners. I feel like the color is more of a true black while the felt tip liners end up looking navy blue. I will continue to buy this even if it cost more than the drug store versions. I find that the drug store brand dry up quicker in the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Easy to draw a thick or thin line with the applicator. I also like the length of the eye liner so nearsighted chicks can get close to mirror without bumping the "wand" into the glass. At the same time, it's not too short either (unlike some other liquid liners) so I have great control over the applicator.

The formula is smooth without being too watery and it stays on my eye the whole day. I have no complaints it smudging. Great, affordable price at $10. My only complaint is that it takes a tad too long to dry BECAUSE of the amount of product that comes off of the tip. If Sephora could remake the tip so that it didn't "soak" up that much product, it'd get a five rating from me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by blissanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been using this in "glittering black" for years... I love the control I have with the felt/foam tip... Unlike some of the other reviewers, I have no issues whatsoever with flaking... a TINY TINY bit of crease transfer after a long day or working up a sweat. By far the best liquid liner I've used. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by wishiwasflawless

I have this in Green.

It's really nice, green without being GREENGREENGREEN. It's a nice green. It's stays reasonably long. Draws quicker than eg, Revlon but slower than some eyeliners. The applicator is perfect. Draws a thin line, but if you're good with liquid eyeliner (haha I hate brag, but..) then you can be more creative with it. Over all I'm very happy with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by elleLuv5

The application part is great as it is very easy to use and I loved how thin it was. And during the days I wanted a thicker line it was also easy to create. But that's about all I liked with this eyeliner. Took a long time to dry, and after only a couple of hours I find black eyeliner flakes under my eyes. Then, when I try to remove those they just smudge all over the place resulting in making my under eye bags look dark so I have to wash it off and re-apply concealer. And when it gets all flaky under my eyes I find a disconnect in my eyeliner and I have to re-apply that too. Some days it works fine and I don't find smudges or flakes. I think that if you apply thinly and not having to line more than twice then it stays on more. But this eyeliner is just inconsistent and awful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ninjaxbby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely LOVE this product! The tip is amazing and it stays on the whole time. I didn't need to reapply it. Also removing it was very easy. This is my all time favorite liquid eyeliner. Totally worth it.