November 28, 2014 | 1936 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Almost Lipstick - Black Honey

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by peoplerpeople

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

If that #%&$ cap comes off this almost @!&$ lipstick in my purse one more time...who designed this $&%@, anyway? Does any one of them carry a purse? Wth - this is unworkable. Must try some other manifestation of Black Honey because I don't need these purse disasters.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by cjxtypes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Someone here said this looked just like their lips, only better. I concur. This is one I love. It's light and sheer but buildable. The sheen of it doesn't have the greatest staying power but, with me at least, it seems to leave enough pigment behind that it gives my lips a nice stained look. I usually will apply Rose lip salve over top the stain periodically until it completely fades and reapply. Thinking of trying some other colors in the Almost Lipstick line. And if you're a bigger fan of a full bodied lipstick and like this color, the Berry Freeze in the longer lasting lipstick is a near perfect match.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by suzydw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite color. It looks very dark burgandy in the tube, but it goes on sheer and leaves your lips soft and gorgeously colored. It's easy to apply (you don't need a mirror.) Definitely a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very sheer lipstick. The color is beautiful and flattering. The staying power is not amazing, but it is easy to reapply -- because it is sheer, it is forgiving with mistakes. It is not glossy, but gives your lips a healthy shine. I tried it because I have difficulty finding darker shades that look good on me. Granted, this doesn't look as dark as a matte lipstick but it proved to be a good compromise.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by cchh95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been wanting to try this product for ages, and I finally ordered it. I absolutely loved it! I feel the color is perfect and buildable, and that it suits my fair skin tone very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the berry color, and I love how it looks great on everyone, and I love how versatile it is, but I don't like the formulation at all. It doesn't go on evenly and I have to use my finger to blend it so that I don't have random darker/lighter patches, and by then I've rubbed almost all of it off. I would prefer something a bit waxier, to make it easier to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by catbird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am in LOVE with this stuff! I've worn it every day since I bought it after reading all the good reviews. It's the perfect combination of lipstick and gloss without being too dry looking or shiny. The color is amazing too, very sheer and natural looking. My new favorite will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by ninaulrich

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love lipsticks/glosses/stains/balms and Black Honey is my current favorite. I feel so sophisticated and classy wearing this deep burgundy, it suits my fair skin and strawberry blonde hair really well. My go to make up look at the moment is... well just this: zero mascara and Black Honey on the lips.
So easy to apply, I barely need a mirror, and it fades nicely into a natural looking stain. Never feels dry or tacky on the lips. I always kinda forget it's there because it's so natural.
Very reasonably priced. I bought it in the US where it's super cheap (compared to European prices), but even here in Copenhagen I'll definitely repurchase. It's a winner for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really do love the color, but it makes my lips feel super dry within an hour or so.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by milliestarz

This color didn't look great on me either. It was too light on me and it had no staying power. Will not purchase again.