Dior Addict Lipstick

4.2

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like shimmer and color. interesting package.
I use it only on lip balm becouse this lipstik making my lips dry.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I own this lipstick in a shade called "Cosmic Rose" (can't remember the product number offhand tho) - a very sheer, natural-looking pink - and I love it. I love the pretty packaging, the smell of it, and its moisturizing feel which makes it glide smoothly on my lips. It also doesn't feather. The only downside about this product for me is that it's a lil' too pricey. Other than that, I love it to bits :)

I was given this by a friend. The tube is not always easy to twist if you have moisturized hands or something, so that was a bit irritating. The texture is great and it is a little glossy, however, it does wear off quickly. If you are willing to reapply often, this is a good lipstick. Not drying like others.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The packaging of this lipstick is so pretty! It's like a little jewel. I have this in X-pink, a shimmery pink lipstick. In the first applications a bit sparkly, becomes less the more you use it. Don't let the product mislead you into thinking it is too sparkly or glittery. It's just perfect! It lasts well.

Packaging is interesting, as it does resemble a bottle of perfume - but because of that, it's bulky. While the texture's nice, the color selection isn't amazing, and what turns me off most is the very strong rose scent, so much so that although I love the colors I have, including the pretty and tame Rose Scenario, I won't reach for them on account of the smell.

Love the cute packaging - resembles a mini-sized Addict bottle of perfume. The color I have is 797 -'Violet Spectral' which of course is anything but violet. In fact, it's more cranberry red then even remotely violet... but I love the name nevertheless :) Smooth, creamy, moist, texture that silkens your lips and lasts for hours. One of my new favorites.

I got to try these only because I got it with GWP, it was a sample size with a lip brush, I have it in color 489 and 427, a beige and pink color. Compared to other lipsticks, I guess this would be better but it smells lip old age lipsticks. It reminds me of RMK lipsticks in sheer. I'm normally not a lipstick person but more of a lipgloss person coz it gives a much better effect and stands out more. So at such a high price, I probably won't get the full size.

The packaging of these lippies resembles a mini Addict fragrance bottle; so it's unique in that way. The lipstick though is wonderful. I have 384, Rose Scenario, which is a pretty pale pink that's ideal with nude or clear gloss and smokey eyes and 484, Lunar Brown, a perfect creamy pinky peachy brown that I wear almost everywhere. There's a slight rose scent but it doesn't bother me as it disappears a few minutes after I apply it. I will be getting more of these.

I had Dior Addict in Rose Energy and I loved it! This had been my all-time favorite. (I have 30+ lipsticks/lipglosses but I used up this one!). The color was so pretty, the lipstick was so moisturizing and had a subtle shine. I'll definitely buy Addict again, but probably in another shade.

It goes on smooth and the darkroom brown looks natural.

Recommended for Medium Skin