December 19, 2014 | 1415 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by keruchina

This is a great concealer for me! It blends well and is a good match for my skin tone. I mostly need to cover undereye circles and blotches and this works well. I'm guessing that something else would be better for acne.

I like that the texture is nice and creamy, but it covers well.

The only thing that's kind of annoying is the packaging/brush setup. It gets too much product on the brush and is kind of a pain.

*** Edited

It just doesn't stay in place! I have been using it to cover a larger freckle on my lip, and the coverage only lasts a very short time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by spinnaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I hate to be a downer in the midst of all the great reviews but this didn't work for me.
To be honest, I may be using it for the wrong purpose. I am a bit dense when it comes to makeup sometimes. LOL. I need to cover acne scars and active pimples, not under eye circles or darkness.
For me, I need at least 3 layers to cover anything! It is so sheer and blends so well, that the redness just shows through. Eventually, I can build up enough coverage but frankly, I don't have the time and patience to do it. I need a swipe and go - I love makeup but my daily routine is pretty fast and minimal and this does not fit into it!
My other beef is the packaging. It is a wee brush that sits in the liquid - like a mascara package. Perhaps for undereye circles, contamination isn't much of an issue but for acne! There is no way to clean the brush as the liquid is pretty much contaminated from day one. So am I just transferring bacterica from one pimple to the next?!
A few good points (to be fair): I have the light neutral and it really is seamless with my skin. Well done. And there is no fragrance. The texture is smooth, and it hasn't dried out in the 6 months I have been using it.
I like L'Oreal so I am going to try their crayon concealer and perhaps that is better for acne marks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

This is a great concealer with a good coverage. I use it everyday and I'm really happy with it. Does it's job great! But super blendable I wouldn't call it.. I like to use a brush with this. Also I'm not really happy with the colour range. Idk, if it's just in my country, but there where 4 coulours and i'm a middle in between colour 2 and 3 I think, so yeah..

Overall an great concealer. Covers great, but I wish there where more in the bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is pretty great :) I used this for everyday wear. It was very versatile! It covered up my dark circles, redness on my cheeks, nose, and forehead, darkness around my nostrils, my acne scars (well, not completely, but good enough for everyday), you name it. I felt more comfortable just wearing this instead of putting on my true match foundation everyday. It seemed to wear off a little towards the end of the day, but it's small enough that you can take it with you. I didn't really like the packaging as much though. If I put it in my makeup bag to take along with me in case I needed touch-ups, some of the product would come out of the tube and leak. It was also hard to get the rest of the product out when it was near the end. Because of the price tag, the packaging doesn't bother me too much :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by ShesPerfectlyImperfect

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to admit that I actually bought this spontaneously, mainly because of the price. But I was pleasantly surprised when I got home and tried it properly on, with primer and foundation. I'd say it's a full coverage concealer. It covers up redness and dark circles so well, better than any other concealer I've ever tried - and I've tried a lot. Even though my skin is quite fair, I can actually use this as a highlighter for my cheeks, nose and forehead as well; without it becoming too light for undereye concealing. Love it.

Pros: Stays on almost all day. Perfect as both a highlighter and a concealer. Doesn't look cakey.

Cons: Very small shade range. I have to add the concealer in sections, otherwise it'll become a much more difficult to blend out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by alliejclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a concealor to buy at the drugstore and happened upon this one. I like the results, it blends into my skin perfectly and it covers my under eyes and redness around the nose pretty well. I don't need that much coverage so this was perfect for me.
The applicator is a brush so I like that, the only thing is that it is slightly difficult to get the brush out of the bottle. Other than that I like this product. I have very fair skin and am in the color C 1-2-3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually like this concealer, I wouldn't say I'm a liquid concealer connoisseur as the last liquid concealer I have used before this was MAC Pro Longwear Concealer but this to me is pretty decent. It's not too much of a runny consistency and not too thick either, it's just about right while giving a medium coverage. It gives a very natural finish too, not dewy but definitely not matte which makes it ideal for daily use. I use this in the shade 'Coffee', I'm currently around an NW43 in MAC and it's a pretty good match for my complexion. I use this concealer on places where I need more coverage like my cheek area with blemishes and blend it out with a Real Techniques brush. So far, so good, and the undertone of this helps in colour correcting the darkness in my skin. I wouldn't say this is the best concealer for covering full on acne scarring etc but for mild blemishes this product is ace and not heavy. I do recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by popstyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This did not do much for me, it didn't really cover much and it pretty much just disappears. The colour is pretty good and it made me look slightly more awake. I do not like the packaging at all, the tube makes it very hard to get anything out. It isn't the worst but I've tried better ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by ohtea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

What I like most about this product is that it comes with a brush applicator. Other concealers use sponge like tips and it's not as easily applied as the brush I found (at least it isn't as dried or streaky). With that being said the concealer is a little runny but blends fairly well. The true match colour is... debatable but it's not too off.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by grellsutcliffspears

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok. I don't have any super amazing concealers to compare this to, (I haven't tried any high end ones yet, but I want to try a Mac one, but haven't gotten around to it) but so far I like this one the best. It covers my almost non existent under eye circles, but it is mainly used for my bruises. Being in tumbling(kneeing yourself in the face), marshal arts(being punched in the face), and band(being hit with instruments while playing, or just turning around), I just get beat up a lot. This stuff covers my bruises like nothing I've tried. It's absolutely wonderful. It doesn't crease or anything. My only problem is I've gotten a lot lighter in the last year or so, so now I need W1-2-3 instead of W4-5.