L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

3.5

AQUA / WATER / EAU • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • GLYCERIN SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • OZOKERITE • PHENOXYETHANOL • MAGNESIUM SULFATE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE • METHYLPARABEN • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • BUTYLPARABEN ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • ALUMINA • MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE • CALCIUM PANTETHEINE SULFONATE • DEXTRAN SULFATE • SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES MICA ]

on 5/25/2013 4:29:00 PM

I have combination skin, i don't get many blemishes but the ones i do get are covered brilliantly by this. I have it in the color n 1-2-3 and this is a perfect color match to my fair skin. I really like this but i find it a little heavy. It is easy to blend but a little heavy for my skin.

on 4/24/2013 12:46:00 AM

Just got this and I love or so far. I was looking for a dupe to mac select moisture cover concealer (I haven't tried that yet) but this loreal one has a similar packaging and consistency. I don't have any acne, just some redness on the cheeks, around the nose, and slightly dark circles and those are the areas that I use this concealer on. it does a nice job concealing, very blendable hence the name. it's pretty expensive for a drugstore brand and for a small amount. I bought it for 8 dollars at target. Personally I think loreal is a very overpriced drugstore brand ,,, for no reason! However I'm happy with the final look that it gives me, I probably won't ever finish it since I like to try out new concealers therefore I'm not sure if I will repurchase.

on 4/2/2013 10:55:00 PM

I can't believe there are so many bad comments on this concealer. I've been using it for five years now for spot treatment of my acne. I just tap the wand on my finger and tap it onto my pimples. It takes a minute or two to melt down into your skin but wow, it really covers up acne well. Terrible for under the eye though - but you shouldn't be using this kind of concealer under the eye anyway!

on 4/1/2013 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Good for under eye concealing. So "blendable" that is cannot cover acne scars or active pimples. Only four colors available at my drugstore, so it was pretty light.
Feels nice though. Packaging has never leaked for me; it is convenient.

on 3/29/2013 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this concealer! The first time i used it i didn't love it much, so i started applying on my skin and the best way to blend it is with a beauty blender sponge. It feels really light on my skin and doesn't crease. It lasts me throughout the whole day while I'm at work, i also started setting it with white powder from my coastal scents contouring pallette, sets very well. I switch from MAC concealers to this, tried all their concealers and none lasted me all day or if they did, they creased.

on 3/27/2013 12:51:00 PM

This stuff doesn't cover much at all. Packaging is horrible. Its just blah! I like the Rimmel concealer a lot better!

on 3/9/2013 8:35:00 PM

HG concealer for under eyes. Covers well and is not cakey or drying. It also doesn't draw attention to fine lines.

on 3/9/2013 12:31:00 PM

Pros:
Great under eye coverage
Nice applicator
Easy to use tube
Doesn't dry up too quickly
Blends well under foundation

Cons:
None at the moment

I have been using this concealer for about 2 months and I really love it! It's inexpensive so if you want to give it a try I would recommend it!

on 3/8/2013 1:44:00 AM

I love this concelear,
Pros:
It brightens my eyes
I can use this as my face highlighter
It doesnt break me out
cheap

Cons:
Doesnt cover my entire dark circles

Lastly I love this for medium t coverage eyebags

on 2/23/2013 12:23:00 PM

Really liked the product itself, but the packaging is horrendous. There is no way to use this product without it leaking and oozing down the side and all over anything it is near. There is no way for it to be portable, and half the product is wasted due to poor packaging. Come on, Loreal engineers. There has to be a better way!