MAC Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because of all the youtube ravings about it. Found it to be very average, very flat, and almost invisible when I wear it. Definitely not worth the 16.50 CND and Im taking it back. I have drugstore glosses that are half the price but 5x as good. Save your money, ur not missing out

on 12/2/2009 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Pretty peachy pink gloss with frost. The frost is not too much so it is quite wearable. Im just not crazy about this shade, and I hardly ever wear it. Not a staple and if I ever finish this gloss, I probably wont repurchase.

on 11/30/2009 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is absolute favorite shade of Lipglass. It is so complimentary, regardless of the make up look I go for for my face that day. Love Love Love this shade. And I know this is weird, but the smell of this lipglass I love, too.

This lipglass is a chear pinkish shiny color on my lips and I like to wear it with more dramatic smokey eyes. But in my opinion this color is a little bit flat and not special at all. I think a drugstore lipglass would do it too.

on 10/25/2009 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

When i bought this i was afraid it would be too frosty, but i was persuaded by the SA. Prrr is a darker version of a baby pink which has no shimmer but is VERY frosty. I like pairing this with mac's Hot Gossip cremesheen lipstick which is too dark for my taste. The frost tones down the colour and makes it more wearable. Took 1 lippie off because it's a little sticky, this isn't terribly unique either so it's easily duped with a drugstore lipgloss

on 10/20/2009 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this without really thinking about it so much. I like the name of this shade a lot, and I'm a sucker for packaging. So..I like it! It's a really pretty peacky pink shade with lovely frost. The frost is what I was most excited about. ♥ But when I put it on my lips, the frost disappeared altogether. Then my lips were coated in a boring, opaque-ish peach/pink, which is not bad, by any means, but I wanted the beautiful frost to stay. Oh well. I'm still content with what I have, it still looks pretty, and there are many other shades to try. :D

on 9/18/2009 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love love love this perfect everyday peacky nude shimmery gloss. Normaly I stay away from frost gloss as its just looks too metalic, but this gloss is PERFECT!!! the frost somehow blends in a few minutes after application. A bit pricey due to there not being too much in the tube but I will definatly buy again.

on 9/13/2009 9:33:00 AM

i love this lipglass! Its a frosty pink and it looks great on light skinned people. (like me.) The only con is that its a tiny bit sticky and its pricey! But i love it so much that i will repurchase! :)

on 8/23/2009 8:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was one of the first MAC products I tried...after seeing it used on a model with much darker skin than I. In the tube/jar it looks like a nice pale pink...same when swatched. On my lips though, it's just a sticky nearly see-through lipgloss that I could easily dupe with 100 other (cheaper) products. This is not a must have IMO.

on 8/8/2009 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I generally do not like frosty colors but when I saw prrr I though why not give it a try. I am so glad I did. The color is great! At first it does look way too frosty but after a few minutes it looks fab! The one thing I do dislike is that it is super sticky, but all lipglass tend to be. I will repurchase when I run out. I really do like the peachy color!

Recommended for Medium Skin