Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner

4.3

BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR GEL EYELINER INGREDIENTS (2010): isododecane - cyclopentasiloxane - polyethylene - trimethylsiloxysilicate - disteardimonium hectorite - propylene carbonate - lecithin - phenyl trimethicone - hydrogenated polyisobutene - methicone - barium sulfate - bht - phenoxyethanol [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - carmine (ci 75470) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this eyeliner as most of the khols I used basically disappear from my eyes within hours or smudged quite easily. I am happy to report that this eyeliner lasts around 8 hours in my waterline although after around the 4th hour is starts to fade. It does stay perfect when I use it as a tightliner. So far it hasn't dried and while it is expensive it lasts long. I would definitely repurchase this and will be looking for other colours although I'm also curious to try the Maybelline gel eyeliner as it's a lot cheaper and a few people in YouTube say it has a similar stay power to Bobbi Brown's

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I love this gel eyeliner. It's nicely pigmented and goes on smoothly. The lasting power is pretty good but I notice it fades slightly (during long wear days). Also, it does not dry out which I like because my stila gel liner did.

on 2/8/2013 3:41:00 PM

Have it in brown and black, it doesn´t smudge at all, which I really like.

on 2/3/2013 3:45:00 PM

hiya girls..i picked this up about a month ago and i wear this every day on the upperlash line, still got looooaddss left and its still the same consistensy as it was when i bought it!
definatley the most longwearing liner ive ever used, blackest black, doesnt drag across the eye.
My only moan about this is that you don't get a applicator with it.
I had to get one from topshop and its ok but im gonna have to invest in a better one because its too thick.
Definatley not good if your a gal-on-the-go as its not very handy for your handbag...but that aside it is brill :) xx

on 2/3/2013 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Will not buy this again. My 3rd bottle, hard as a rock! It's ridiculous. Of course I screw the top on tight.

It wears beautifully, no smudge, gorgeous, lasts for days (haha) and then before you know it....rock hard. After so long one would assume they would have worked the formula out! I am investing in the Clinique one..someone recommended it here. Got good reviews. Or maybe even Revlon Colour Stay.

Actually Colour stay will be my next purchase....the brush applicator does irritate my water line a bit. Pencils are quicker. If Revlon smudges then will have to rethink....Maxfactor ? Clinique? We shall see. But BB bye bye

on 1/26/2013 6:37:00 PM

It's a good product but same as all other gel liners, easy to dry out. the product itself seems can last forever, but by the time it dries out you only get use half of the product. Even I tried so many ways to solve the drying problem, the product is just not the same any more. I'm just annoyed and no longer interested in spending a lot of time dealingwith this drying issue. I've gone back to liquid liner pen which is so much easier to use, won't smudge and last for quite a long time. The one I'm switching to is Stila stay all day water proof liner. The BB gel liner is expansive, but I suppose you do pay for the extra for a 'paraben free' formula.

on 1/17/2013 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i saw this stuff at my local dept store, but decided not to either buy or even try it. then i started to see this product reviews anywhere including my friends keep talking about how good this product is. then i decided to buy it. i REALLY love this thing. i use it daily. ive compared to some other brands in my area, this one's definitely the best. i love the texture, it glides on smootly, and doesnt look overdone. it doesnt dry off easily like other brands, for example make up forever aqua gel liner. however this product is quite pricey and it doesnt come with the brush. we have to purchase the brush and ofc spend more cash. as i see it, this is the best gel eyeliner ive ever purchased (or tried). love it. definitely will repurchase.

on 1/11/2013 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this eyeliner, is very pigmented stays perfect all day, but it's a little bit difficult to apply and after a while dries and the consistency it's different, I hear that you can save the product heating it in the microwave for 20 seconds, doing that the product is perfect again.

on 1/10/2013 2:01:00 PM

Advantages:
-great staying power.
-thick consistency
-can be built up to dramatic or just slightly

Disadvantages
-brush is not very precise=end up drawing thick lines
-seems very hard and dry

would still buy for the staying power, maybe i just need to find a sharply angled brush to replace the one that comes with it

on 1/9/2013 2:29:00 PM

It is very good quality liner but its not waterproof so if you get teary eyed its gone and its smudged. i still like the essence gel liner for around 5-6$ better, its more intense black and its waterproof, once its on its on.