July 24, 2014 | 1117 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2008 11:47:00 AM More reviews by janneh

Beautiful lashes as a result of using this mascara. It made them super long. I usually use Full and Soft, which would last a while before drying out and everything but it would crust off during the day. In my attempts to try something new, I came across this one. Several people I see on a day-to-day basis noticed without my saying and complimented how long my eyelashes looked. Unfortunately, there is some ingredient in this mascara that made the roots of my lashes sore and itchy. A couple of weeks after using it, I realized that I was losing too many eyelashes. I suppose it was an allergic reaction. It does NOT smudge and it DOES wash off easily. I am not sure why other reviews are saying otherwise... But I do not have the waterproof one, so that could be why (oddly?)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2008 11:46:00 PM More reviews by tabrizli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After I put this crapola on, I couldn't even tell I put mascara on. Wow they need to discontinue this crap ASAP.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2008 8:40:00 AM More reviews by LTH2486

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst mascara on the face of the earth. I try mascaras a lot and i typically don't like them. (I do love Lash Blast though.) This mascara dries so fast and clumps like no other mascara i've ever tried. I would not recommend this mascara to anyone who wants beautiful lashes. Your lashes will look so clumpy and messy. Just HORRIBLE!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2008 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Addytude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is unstoppable all right - it smears and smears. It didn't give me any length, and waterproof < HA. I originally went to the drugstore to buy "full and soft" just for my daytime/work look and decided to try this, ugh, what a waste of $$.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2008 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Aralechan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My problem: extreme racoon eye no matter what mascara I use. So Unstoppable Waterprood gave me some hope. Absolutely no smearing, Maybelline claims. Wrong. It did smear, but maybe not to the extent of other mascaras. And the brush was big and fat, but somehow the bristles seemed very sparse. As for thickening and lengthening, it was alright. But since it smears, it's going into the trashcan.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2008 11:44:00 AM More reviews by kref13

My HG mascara!! Makes my lashes SOOO long, like I'm wearing falsies. And it never smudges... lasts all day. The ONLY thing I can find wrong with it, is it seems to dry out a little too quickly in the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2008 7:52:00 PM More reviews by serendipity1988

I really like this mascara...I just wish it would have given me a bit more volume. It leaves my lashes soft, and doesn't smudge under any conditions (especially those hot sticky summery days) and never have I ever been left with any raccoon eyes after washing it off.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I use this after curling my lashes, I end up with straight lashes and I have to curl them again after it dries. I hate this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2008 5:32:00 AM More reviews by toofbrush2

i've tried many mascara from Shu Uemura to Artistry. but none impressed me. Those tend to dry up after a couple of months. But this mascara is great. i love the fact that it's so easily washed off by warm water. So, i dun need much time removing it. or even when you accidentally smudge it, u can just use water to remove it. However, it doesn't prove to give me "unstoppable lash" that i hope for. Still, it's quite okay. I'd rather recommend this if you wouldn't want to waste money on expensive products for the same quality you would get.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by meli852

I found this mascara to be mediocre. It smudged a tiny bit after a few hours and tended to make my lashes stick to each other.. not in a clumpy way though! It just made it seem like i had fewer lashes. The thing I liked about it however, was that it lengthened my lashes quite substantially. I use it on my lower lashes to get an almost false eyelash look. Not sure if I'd buy it again. I said 'yes' because I suppose I would if I was in a rush/ was desperate.