Jurlique Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Honey; Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Lecithin; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Alcohol; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Linalool; Limonene; Coumarin; Geraniol.

Excellent product, by far the best hand cream I've tried....cream melts into hands. Have only tried the Rose one but have heard that rose is better than Lavender. Only minus point is the high price. Nevertheless, will re-purchase if can't find cheaper alternative that works just as well.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Perfect. This is natural, delightfully scented and effective.

The most moisturing hand cream I have ever used. I have been using it for 3 years and just love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a really nice handcream with a divine natural scent. It nourishes the hands and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Still I think the price is too high for the small tube and there are other products giving the same good results without being that expensive.

This is one of the most expensive hand creams I have tried, and I really do not understand why. It's not a bad hand cream, but for the outrageous price, it's just "eh". It costs $64 Cdn (about $50U.S.) for 125mL. However, in terms of its moisturizing abilities, it is inferior to Kiehl's Hand Salve or to L'Occitane Shea Butter. It does have a nice rose scent, but it'll probably be cheaper if I buy my own rose scent and mix it with the unfragranced Kiehl's! I have super dry hands and I am always looking for the latest and greatest hand cream with excellent moisturizing capabilities and yet still non-greasy in texture so that I can immediately type at my keyboard afterwards. This definitely does not fit the bill in terms of its moisturizing abilities. I bought it once and will not rebuy.

I'm into my 2nd tube, the first one lasted me almost 2 years. I apply once in the morning and once at night, and sometimes in between when my hand feels dry in air-conditioned room. Smooth & rich texture, and not oily. I rub some into my elbows when it's extremely dry and always helps to soothe the dryness. And I love the subtle lavendar smell

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I've just finished a tube of the rose-scented cream. I applied a small pea-sized amount to the back of each hand and my nails at bedtime and used a less luxurious hand lotion during the day. Even though it isn't touted as a nail treatment as well, the oiliness and rich texture of the cream agreed with my nails and they are definitely now stronger. I like the packaging a lot. The metal tube means it's possible to squeeze out every last bit without resorting to cutting the tube in half. It moisturises well and sinks into the hands nicely after brief initial oiliness and it's great for nails. This is one for my wish list when family and friends are looking for gift ideas.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

what a fab hand cream! makes my hands baby soft.I prefer the rose smell than the lavender as it was too strong for me! will def. buy this again!

This Rose Hand Cream is a favourite in my vast collection of hand treatments. Not only does it smell heavenly, it's non-greasy, fast-absorbing, makes my hands silky, and eliminates any rough, dry patches. A little expensive but it's high quality for the cost.

I bought this from a duty free airport shop and it is pricey! But it's great for my cracked heels..I've been using it every night and putting on socks and my heels are back to their smooth selves. I agree though that you could probably find something better that's a bit cheaper. Also, the packaging isn't the greatest..the cream tends to leak out of the tube into the cap.

Top Rated Jurlique Products