October 21, 2014 | 2051 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jurlique - Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2005 5:46:00 AM More reviews by smlow

I'm into my 2nd tube, the first one lasted me almost 2 years. I apply once in the morning and once at night, and sometimes in between when my hand feels dry in air-conditioned room. Smooth & rich texture, and not oily. I rub some into my elbows when it's extremely dry and always helps to soothe the dryness. And I love the subtle lavendar smell

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2005 8:39:00 AM More reviews by KerryGold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've just finished a tube of the rose-scented cream. I applied a small pea-sized amount to the back of each hand and my nails at bedtime and used a less luxurious hand lotion during the day. Even though it isn't touted as a nail treatment as well, the oiliness and rich texture of the cream agreed with my nails and they are definitely now stronger. I like the packaging a lot. The metal tube means it's possible to squeeze out every last bit without resorting to cutting the tube in half. It moisturises well and sinks into the hands nicely after brief initial oiliness and it's great for nails. This is one for my wish list when family and friends are looking for gift ideas.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 7:31:00 PM More reviews by spice_dreamz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

what a fab hand cream! makes my hands baby soft.I prefer the rose smell than the lavender as it was too strong for me! will def. buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 12:46:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

This Rose Hand Cream is a favourite in my vast collection of hand treatments. Not only does it smell heavenly, it's non-greasy, fast-absorbing, makes my hands silky, and eliminates any rough, dry patches. A little expensive but it's high quality for the cost.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2005 1:11:00 PM More reviews by emotionalfish

I bought this from a duty free airport shop and it is pricey! But it's great for my cracked heels..I've been using it every night and putting on socks and my heels are back to their smooth selves. I agree though that you could probably find something better that's a bit cheaper. Also, the packaging isn't the greatest..the cream tends to leak out of the tube into the cap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2005 6:03:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A really nice hand cream, I have it in Lavendar and the fragrance lifts it from being an ordinary cream , plus the very pure ingredient listings ( I like that it isn't checkful of sillicones or petro chemicals like others) but, I don't think it it is amazingly effective , I'm sure there are creams that are more potent for the same price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2004 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Ahcas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this. Its so nourishing to my hands. I use it just before bed so the lavendar helps me sleep! Its such a 'true' lavendar scent too- not fake or artifical smelling. It gives my hands enough of a treatment to get them through the next day. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2004 2:43:00 PM More reviews by chandarae

Bought this in the Bellagio gift shops on our vacation in vegas this year. I happen to love the smell of rose, it reminds me of my grandmother. This scent is not strong and doesn't linger long. If I put a dime sized drop in my palm and rub it in, I have some extra for my elbows. Was afraid it was too greasy, but if you wait a minute, it soaks in wonderfully, leaving a smooth feel to your hands. Since I'm from Hawaii, Vegas was very dry for my family's skin. I ended up slathering this all over my son's face and body. Didn't irritate and soaked in very nicely. Took off one lippie for the price. $26 for 1.4 oz. Even though I'm home now, this hand cream is not too greasy for Hawaii's humid weather and I still use it everyday. Like someone else mentioned, I wish it had an spf in it. I would purchase again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2004 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this. I wouldn’t have bought it as I hate the smell of lavender. I found this greasy but not overly moisturising. There are much better hand creams out there that are cheaper. Another overpriced and overrated Jurlique product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2004 7:33:00 AM More reviews by kirana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mmm, love the rose/lavender scent. It's divine! It's a bit greasy at first, but I don't mind, since it makes my hands soft and smooth! Plus, the yummy scent lingers, which I love!