October 1, 2014 | 1062 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Strawberries and Champagne Spray

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2005 8:01:00 PM More reviews by cremebrulee71

Hated it!! Once again it smells like the lotion: Fake strawberries and beer!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2005 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Mariolina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an awful fragrance! Cheap, artificial, and absolutely cloying.
I smell neither strawberries nor champagne. This smells like a bathroom deodorant or something of that sort.
Incredibly sweet and unrealistic.

I sprayed some of this at the store - the cloying sweetness just wouldn't stop! I couldn't wait to wash it off!

This one's definitely a no-no.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2005 9:51:00 PM More reviews by astamm62

i don't smell any strawberries!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2005 2:02:00 AM More reviews by OrdinaryGirl24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this as a present from a friend to take on my honeymoon, the spray, the bubble bath and the lotion. That's probably where I would be most likely to use it, for a sexy night with my husband. I doubt I'd wear it out anywhere else. I'm just not big on the fruity smells, and I prefer the smell of Victoria's Pure Seduction, but I'm sure your guy will love it! :-)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2005 1:11:00 PM More reviews by aquamarine11

This scent smells like strawberries and cheap, overly sweet wine like Arbor Mist. It is not a bad scent, but it is too sweet and not complex at all. I liked it when I first bought a big bottle, but it was a phase and I really don't enjoy this scent any more now.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2005 2:51:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the 4 oz. bottle of this stuff for over 2 years and I still don't like it. I wish I can smell the strawberries or the champagne, but all I smell is roses. And I cannot stand the smell of roses. This stuff reeks and I don't know what possesed me to purchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2005 11:56:00 AM More reviews by jessicamc4

I can definitely smell the berries. There is also a slight musk and floral hints to it. Some may find the champagne aspect too overpowering but I think it is a great, unique scent. Definitely not for everyone but I think most will like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2005 2:31:00 PM More reviews by aligator

This is the first Victoria's Secret scent I ever tried and I love it! It smells EXACTLY like Strawberries and Champagne!!! It's very classy and not overly sweet, which can get annoying sometimes.. I do love the way this smells. It's very refreshing and sexy... It's also pretty cheap if you get it on sale!! I love to layer on my VS products so the scent stays on me longer.. This is more of a perfumey smell rather than a body splash smell. But it's awesome and I will continue to use it until they discontinue it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2005 8:02:00 PM More reviews by chixyb

This is a very classic scent by Victoria's Secret. It is perfect for all ages. It is quite strong so I would not suggest more then two sprays. I have a small bottle from 5 years ago and it still smells great. (I know I should get a new one, but I am cheap!) But when I run out I will buy more!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2005 3:31:00 PM More reviews by fushigisushi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite Victoria's Secret scent! I really like how its not JUST strawberries, theres that hint of champagne. Will definitely purchase again.