December 19, 2014 | 866 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2008 12:58:00 PM More reviews by weirdaway

It moisturizes and leaves my hands soft, without leaving them greasy or oily, gets absorbed quickly.
75ml for about 4,5 USD is quite okay knowing how it works.
There's a picture in my gallery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Justina17

This stuff is amazing. A friend of mine let me use this in the summer when my heels were cracked and bleeding (gross I know but very very painful). After wearing this for two nights (under socks) my feet were amazing soft. I love how its not greasy. I now use it on my hands and I can get back to work and not worry about getting lotion all over my papers. My mom let me use the cream her doctor prescribes for her (way more expensive) and I still prefer this.

I got all the men in my life using this now , by bro, boyfriend. Even my dad has one in his truck. (They like that its not greasy or has any fragrance).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by TheCoconut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff works. It's not greasy, doesn't smell, and absorbs quickly. I have used Neutrogena's Hand Creme for years, because there wasn't a better alternative -- this is it. Neutrogena leaves a weird film and smell, though it does work. I like the texture of this cream better, it's more of a a gel/lotion and you only need a little bit. I live in NY and the winter has wreaked havock on my hands, and this has saved me. 5 stars, you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Cabintree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes! Hand creams are an issue for me. I cannot tolerate fragrance on my hands and that is why I initially purchased this little gem. Boy am I glad I did. My hands have never felt so silky smooth and comfortable. I thought I'd have to endure a soak in period in order to get enough moisture in there, but no! I cannot recommend this stuff highly enough. I can apply it and use my hands with in seconds. My HG, for sure. I will never use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I was a huge fan of Neutrogena's hand cream... but then I tried this. While the Neutrogena worked fine, it is also lighly scented, and while the scent does not bother me, it might bother the people around me when I apply it. This hand cream is just as good as the Neutrogena, minus the scent. It absorbs quickly and moisturizes without that greasy feeling, and it comes in a convenient tube. It's slightly pricier than the Neutrogena, but only by $1 or something, so that's no biggie. When I finish my Neutrogena I will definitely be switching over to this!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2007 1:26:00 PM More reviews by marnie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a very good hand cream. It is moisturizing & fragrance-free. I have to agree with everything on the tube except "Appropriate for hand eczema". I can't use it when I have eczema. I also really like using it on my feet. Here in the UK this is called Hand Cream With 5% Urea.
Ingredients: water, glycerin, urea, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, dicaprylyl ether, sodium lactate, dimethicone, PEG-40 stearate, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, lactic acid, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2007 10:26:00 PM More reviews by barbieismetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing in the winter my hands get soooo horrably read and dry and i cud never find anything to fix it until i found Eurcerin

its amazing! keeps my hand so nice threw the winter THank you for this product

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 10:48:00 AM More reviews by fortiesn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is a godsend... seriously. I went to Target in search of AmLactin for my dry, calloused feet and came home with this hand creme instead. Yes, I use it on my feet AND my hands and the results are miraculous - not an overstatement! After one use my feet were silky smooth. I look like I just got a pedicure when I put this on, no lie! Now I use every night and don't have to wrestle with callous removers...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2007 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Isabella05

I an glad that this does actually "absorb quickly" and is "non-greasy" as is advertised. Also, it doesn't have nearly as much scent as the Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Body Creme.
However, because I bought it not as a moisturizer but as an exfoliating cream, advertised as "alpha hydroxy gently exfoliates dry, damaged skin", and because I very much dislike even slightly scented products, I was somewhat disappointed in this hand cream. I haven't noticed any significant exfoliation, but maybe that takes a few months (years?). It's not an obviously great moisturizer, but that could be because it's absorbed so completely and quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Javeria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This cream doesn't moisturize too well.The neutrogena hand cream is much better in taking care of rough patches. BUT Eucerin has still become an HG for me. It has AHA which does a wonderful job exfoliating and removing the dead skin of my hands. After just two applications, your hands will look smoother, fairer, and will glow. It is non-greasy and very affordable.