August 30, 2014 | 1162 users online

Loose Powders - Cover Girl - Professional Loose Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by danicajonas

This is an okay powder, i have dry skin so it didnt work very well for me it really showed dry patches, and this isnt a good powder if you touch up alot because after the first touch up it will look really cakey. i tried it on my sister and she has normal skin so it worked great for her.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by violetsiva

This is the only powder I can find that doesn't turn orange on me. I tossed the stupid pad thing that comes inside of it and apply it using a brush. I have dry skin and it doesn't highlight my dry areas. Not the best setting powder in the world, but has a good price and does an okay job.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by leira16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm patiently waiting for my E.L.F. powder to arrive so that I can toss this one. It's not the right kind of powder for me. Since I have oily skin, I need one that can control the oilies. And this powder just doesn't do that to any degree. It doesn't blend very well, either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This loose powder is awesome. A little bit is all you need to achieve a flawless look. Truly delivers professional result at drugstore price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by bmorelikebre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a surprise for just a few dollars! I bought this before a last minute wedding job and I was short on cash. My only prayer was that the powder didn't turn out too shimmery on the skin and it didn't! I bought the honey shade #120 and it worked great on several skin tones. The bride stayed matte for hours and she just glowed. The noxema smell isn't too bad for me and the sifter wasn't bad either. The only "upgrade" i would have liked would be a screw on top. I can see this being a problem after a while after it shifts around in my kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by cinnes225

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I tried this was when I was very tight on money and could not afford my department store loose powder (you know what I mean - we've all been there). I was very pleasantly surprised with the product. It worked well with my foundation, it was very affordable (dirt cheap compared to department store brands), and very easy to find (just about any drugstore or discount store carries it). It soon became my loose powder of choice. I admit I have tried other drugstore powders just to see if there is something better, but haven't found anything that does better for the price.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by bexfromabove

I like that there is a lot of product for what is paid. It is pretty good, however I found that it wasn't as good as some of the other setting powders I have bought. It's good for if you don't want to use your expensive makeup. I love the smell though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by sellofain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the better powders I've used. I use it with a powder brush and not the puff it came with. I'm very pale and the powder doesn't make my skin look dark or orange. I can see how the container can make a bit of a mess, but I haven't really had a problem with it. I just make sure there's not that much powder on top by always laying the container flat and lightly tapping it upside down once or twice. That way I get a small amount of powder instead of a huge pile of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by cwalters1218

I bought this while on a search to find a loose powder to set my Revlon Colorstay foundation (love! I'm a Warm Golden in the warmer months and Golden Beige in cooler months) and I got 2 at a BOGO 50% deal about 3 weeks ago in translucent medium...it does have that strong Noxzema smell which can get a bit overwhelming. It sets oilies pretty well and it doesn't give that much of a powdery cakey look but it's ultimate downfall was the way the powder went on w/ a pinky tone on my NC30 skintone. It gave the dreaded face mask look where the face looks like a different color than the neck. At fist I thought I was just being picky and then I really started to notice it in pictures and in various lighting. I just bought Coty airspun powder in naturally neutral today...the reviews are great and I hope it works out! I buy high and low end but why spend more when you dont have to?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by 2lovealot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I dont know what i would do without this ! it has ingreadients in it that are great for your skin , its perfect its smooth matte and has light coverage on its own or to set. long wearing its all over perfect !