October 25, 2014 | 1708 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by angelxbbx

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first used this i thought it was a good product, moisturizing, and smelled great.
But for some reason after a while, the smell became so pungent to me, that I still get sick of getting even a whiff of it. So nasty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lotion is a little thinner, but it moisturizes really well. It absorbs fast into my skin and is not too heavy. My skin is not very dry to begin with so I do not need a heavy moisturizer. The smell is wonderful too. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product! A little of this lotion goes a long way. It is on the thinner side, but it's too sticky which is good. The smell is great, it almost has a vanilla smell to it - that's the closest way to describe it. It just looks and smells really natural, and my body is completely baby soft when I use this lotion. I would recommend this, and definitely buy it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by scoobydoles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far this is my fave body lotion. I can't tolerate strong scents. This one is light & yummy to me. Love that there's Coconut oil in it. Paraben free! Smooths on easy yet very moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lotion- it's very moisturizing and soaks right into skin. I also love the fragrance...usually. The thing is, it smells pretty strongly and I generally like my lotions lightly scented or not at all. I like to use this stuff once in a while- it smells warm and spicy and comforting, but it gets obnoxious when I use it too often. Therefore it's wonderful in it's place, but not an everyday lotion for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by rachelbobco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Like another reviewer I have gone through countless bottles of this lotion. I have very dry skin, and this is my 'lighter' lotion, for use during summer or when conditions dictate. I love the smell. I suspect heaven smells something like this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by rsultzman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i feel like this lotion just sits on top of my skin. my skin feels sticky after applying it. it is very watery. the smell is nice but i won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by blog_antagonist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Would I buy this again? I have gone through so many bottles of this lotion it's ridiculous. Not long ago, I came across some on clearance for half its normal price and I bought 10 bottles.

Why???

I really don't like lotion. I don't like waiting for the greasies to go away, I don't like not being able to grasp anything, I don't like the way my clothing sticks to me after I apply it...yuck. As a mostly oily skinned gal, I don't use lotion much as it causes me to break out. But in the dead of winter, even I need a little something to keep the elephant skin at bay.

This lotion is incredibly moisturizing without being greasy or sticky or oily. It sinks in very quickly and leaves behind nothing but luxurious softness.

And the smell is absolutely amazing. It's sweet, but minty. Fresh, but warm. Natural, but not funky. And it lasts for a very long time on your skin. Every time I wear this, I get tons of compliments and questions about what perfume I'm wearing.

Oh, and also...every time I use it, my cat wants to lick my hands for like....half an hour. Weird. But he's never gotten sick so I guess it really is natural. And apparently, delicious.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by RedNailz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this as part of a gift set for Christmas. It has restored my hope in natural lotions! It isn't as thick as I like, so I was skeptical. I applied the same amount as I would use for other lotions and really had good results. It absorbed well and my skin stayed smooth all day. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by perfectflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This smells so yummy like coconut chocolate. I love how only natural ingredients are used because the body easily absorbs chemicals in other creams which are bad for your your health. But this is so natural and leaves my skin smooth.