April 20, 2014 | 883 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Big Blue Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2006 5:13:00 PM More reviews by ahappyplace

If I could only buy one Lush bomb for the rest of my life, Big Blue would be it. It is in the same scent family as Sea Vegetable soap and Ocean Salt and is my favorite of all Lush scents. This bomb is so relaxing. I used the first half on its own, which was nice. The next time I cocktailed the second half with half of a Sunnyside bubble bar, and it was hands down the best bath I've ever had. The water was turquoise with swirls of golden glitter and was so silky and relaxing that I had to force myself to get out of the tub. I fantasize about that bath on my horrible days at work! I will repurchase Big Blue as long as Lush continues to make it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2006 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Libellule1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like it a lot, I only use ľ and get gorgeous turquoise water. I love the scent too, it smell like lemon and lavender, itís refreshing and relaxing. I don't care for the seaweed, it's cute. Try it with Temple of Truth!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2006 12:21:00 AM More reviews by nata_lilie

Love this bath bomb. It really makes me feel like I'm in warm tropical waters - minus the sharks - with the seaweed, sea salt and colour. The smell is fresh and breezy but I almost get some warm spicy whifs of cinnamon, like those cool ferns when they spend hours in the sun. Almost as good as the real thing!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2006 1:45:00 PM More reviews by punkfiend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my 1st lush products. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2006 9:26:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ah,I love this!I love all things ocean-scented/related and anything blue.This fizzed and turned my bath water a beautiful shade of deep blue.ITA with the previous reviewer,the seaweed floating around was trippy but good trippy!Totally relaxing.A total mermaid experience,lol.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 12:49:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG whatta a spa experience! This is my first encounter with a LUSH bath bomb. Heres what I thought: I loved the fizzing action but I wish it lasted a bit longer. This bath fizzy was monstrous but it fizzed away just as fast as a regular sized Target brand bath fizzy. The seaweed tripped me out. Back home I used to avoid seaweed while snorkeling but somehow I ended up buying some. haha! The aqua blue color that it turned the water into was so pretty! Reminds me of a lagoon. I shared this bath with my boyfriend and he thoroughly enjoyed it as well. My skin feels very soft and clean with a lavendar scent lingering. I feel very nice and relaxed and ready for beddy-bye. I wish it wasn't so expensive. I paid about $6 for this bath bomb. *sigh* But I loved the experience so much I would probably splurge on it again in the near future. I also bought the sex bomb fizzy. Can't wait to try that one out. =)
PS - One con is all the seaweed it left in the tub. I have to try and rinse all that gunk down the drain and hope it wont clog anything up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2006 8:37:00 AM More reviews by kittybrmow

This is my fave bath bomb from lush. I have tried sex bomb, all that jasmine, the big blue, and Mr. Butterball. The bath water smells incredible and turns a pretty blue color. I smell cloves in this bath bomb, which I love. The only downside is the mess from the algae in the tub. I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2006 12:42:00 AM More reviews by FireKittenEMT

I used Big Blue bath bomb with Sea Vegetable soap and OH MY - it was like a refreshing bath in the clear, crisp water of the Caribbean! The marine scent was exhilarating, and the dark blue was so pretty! I subtracted one lippie because there was seaweed and debris all over the place afterwards. Still, I would purchase this giant bath bomb again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2005 4:24:00 PM More reviews by jordand121089

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It had a great light oceany smell that was not overpowering. The price isnt bad and ive noticed that all lush products are cheaper online then in the store. It dyed tub nice blue but the seaweed was HORRIBLE! it was large chuncks but small worm like bits that looked and felt like worms

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2005 3:09:00 AM More reviews by smartypants21

This was my first bath bomb experience and thankfully, it was a great one. I'll definitely be going back to Lush to stock up on Big Blue and other bombs. Big Blue turned the water a brilliant blue, I really felt like I was floating in a tropical ocean. When I got out of the bath, my skin felt soft and amazingly toned (very interesting!). The smell was just faintly lavender which was pleasant but I wish it smelled saltier and beachier. I couldn't really tell that there was salt floating around and therefore no exfoliation action took place that I notice, but I have Ocean Salt for that so no big deal. The only gripe I have is the seaweed. I have been warned to place the bath bomb into a nylon or something so the seaweed doesn't get everywhere but I really thought that it would just be a few bits and it wouldn't bother me. I was wrong! It was annoying to lay there and be able to feel the seaweed beneath me and there was TONS of it. And when I let the water drain away it did clog the drain a bit. So next time, I will be taking the nylon advice. Other than that, great bathing experience!