October 1, 2014 | 1224 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Kirstenrebred

I love this, it keeps my face looking great thought the day. I only think that they could have made the lid stay on better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by aewest

It definitely does the job but I've had a few issues with it. I always put it under my eyes and on my cheeks to set my makeup. However, when i use it on my forehead (which gets really oily) it makes me break out. The packaging is also not my favorite - the lid falls off in my makeup bag all of the time.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it. Because it stays quite long and works well. It's just that it's a bit cakey. Just a bit tho. I like it but it's not my HG powder. I don't know if I'm going to buy one again or not. Still considering

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by nicoleharn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pleasantly pleased with this powder. Wasn't expecting much as it cost $9 AUD. I use this product to touch up during the day as I have very oily skin. This powder works well in keeping my t-zone matte and unlike my normal higher end powders doesn't absorb oil and turn patchy. It lasts about 4 hours before I need to do another quick t zone touch up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by kap428

I bought this product in transparent and spent $15-20 AU . I bought it after hearing people online and my friends rave on about it. I understand why. The light coverage finishes my makeup perfectly. It sets it softly and is so light I feel as if I'm not wearing it. A very light coverage and I enjoy the ability to wear it for all occasions and everyday. It says what it does and offers a light matte finish and although it isn't a long lasting power, you can always just go touch it up really fast. I really loved this product and do

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For some reason a lot of people seem to like this product. the packaging is nice and so is the price but i dont understand the hype. The finish is okay: my face looks a little powdery and its not that natural looking. The product also seems to disappear after about an hour an a half AND it breaks me out. soo really its kinda crappy, the mac studio fix powder plus foundation has a wayyyy better finish (silky, smooth look) and last about 6-7 hours on me ( although it also breaks me out). Ive also heard that the revlon nearly naked powder is great, a friend of mine wears it and i could never tell she was wearing makeup her skin just looked matte and flawless <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Foundationfiend

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Considering I have oily skin which eats makeup, this powder keeps me looking as good as I did in the morning all the way to the night with only 2 applications throughout the day! Although the packaging is a bit cheap and plasticky I can compromise as this product is the bees knees.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by rayoflight121

The finish and sheer deposit of color are perfect but its not very mattifying or long lasting. I have dry skin with a shiny T-zone. This only does the job for about 2 hours before dissapearing, and I'm not even oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by cblazer973

I like this powder A LOT. But I gave it 4/5 because the packaging sucks (you get what you pay for) and when I go a little overboard I feel like it emphasizes my pores. But because I can get super oily especially in the summer I like to have this on hand. The transparent color doesn't make my skin too pale looking or wash me out and I like that I can wear this by itself and it covers up my discoloration and takes away the shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by thourigan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Here it is, folks: my HG pressed powder. I have constantly and will constantly repurchase this stuff after I finish a pan. My t-zone turns into an oily mess in the winter, and this stuff usually swoops in and saves the day. Keeps me relatively matte all day without need of re-application. I actually strayed a couple months ago and purchased Coty's Airspun powder because of how much you got in a container, I thought it was a better deal. Bad idea, my face immediately turned into an oil slick, no matter what primer or foundation I put it over. Got another pan of the Stay Matte and my face was quickly oil-free again.

I love this stuff. I always get the translucent shade, and it does what it's supposed to--provides oil control and setting power without adding color to my face. Combined with my Photo Finish Smashbox primer and my Maybelline Dream Liquid foundation, this stuff keeps me mostly matte throughout my 9-hour school and workday.

Will be repurchasing for the rest of my makeup-using days.