October 24, 2014 | 1581 users online

Cleansers - Bliss Labs - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by kittymadam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great DAILY, use for all season's, face wash.

A girl needs more than one face wash. I would say they can be broken down to 4 types: exfoliate, moisturizer, acne fighter, and daily.

This would be your daily face wash.

This is one of my HG's. It cleans my face well, and I feel CLEAN afterward.

The reason why I say this is a good daily face wash:
It does a little of everything. Exfoliates, remove make-up, dirt, and also get's under clog pores. It also does a good job of prepping my skin for moisturizer.

This cleanser contains tiny beads that gently works to wash your face without tearing your skin. This is why you would not use this as your "Exfiliator."

Side note: In case you didn't know, Exfoliators / Scrubs should only be used once to twice a week. Once you hit your 30's, once is good enough. If you have certain area's that are more oily than others, then you will need to spot clean. Use the exfoliator on JUST the problem area. Scurbs and Exfoliators tear your skin of your top layer. This allows new skin to regenerate and gives you more fresh and undamaged skin. But if you tear the skin before it has time to regenerate a new layer, then your delecate skin will be exposed for too long and will age more quickly in the long run.

A few things to remember when using this product:
Use this on damp skin, not WET. A quick splash of water is all you need. Before application, I find it more effective to shake the bottle. Sometimes the beads stay on the bottom.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by 247swimchick9

This cleanser was very nice, it has small beads in it that gently scrub your face without irratating your skin. It made my skin feel really soft, glowing, and smooth without drying my face. This cleanser also smells wonderful, and the color is a really pretty blue. I would reccomend this product to other people as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by PheistyChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this while staying at W Hotels in Minneapolis. I had forgotten my salicylic cleanser at home (dumb, dumb, dumb), so had no choice but to use this. I have to agree with other reviewers about the dryness, but it works as a nice, gentle cleanser in the PM. I wouldn't recommend in the AM. It didn't break me out at all (which is good, since I'm sensitive to breakouts).

Since I got this free, I can't complain about the price, but I've heard that it's pretty expensive. There are other gentle cleansers out there for less money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2009 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Virgodolce

This face wash might be a little drying for some especially in the AM but I found it refreshing in the PM and felt like it took off all the makeup dirt and oil from the day. I followed it with a moisturizer and have had great results.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Bondyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used a sample of this from Sephora, and the results were not good. The formula seemed to dry out my face after only two days of use! It also left my face feeling irritated.

It did not leave my skin feeling soft and compared to others it seemed overpriced. The smell is the only nice thing that I liked about it but not worth it.

(FYI I have normal skin, with minor breakouts (ttotm), no acne. Very sensitive skin. )

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by jennhsieh

I love this product! Although it is not necessarily foaming, it really makes my skin feel refreshed. It feels very gentle but leaves my skin clean, unlike other gentler cleaners out there. It has also helped balance my dry skin. The packaging may not be the fanciest, but I like how the top can twist to lock, which makes traveling easy. After this I use Bliss' Extraordinary Anti-aging Toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by ChezaBelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looooove this stuff. I will say right away though that it's not for if you have acne-prone skin. I have relatively clear skin 95% of the time. this stuff just cleans everything away and makes me really glow. don't let the name fool you though. it doesn't exactly foam. it's more of an extremely light gel cleanser with these micro-beads that feels great on the face. I won't stop using it unless something tragic happens that's prevents me to. I'm very satisfied.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

didnt impress me as much as the steep version...the beads r very gentle...not much foaming action going on.......i think i'd rather go back to the steep cleansing milk instead...gave me such a great glow...and for exfoliation, i luv my beyond belief pore refining scrub.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 12:40:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is not bad. Not fabulous either and nothing to stop traffic for. Cleans OK, neutral (somewhat candy like) scent and while foaming, is quite easy to wash off. The soft exfoliating beads dont irritate but how effective they are at exfoliating is questionable. At least there is a decent concentration of them and they dont scratch, they are round. I would recommend this to normal-sensitive skin who find exfoliating scrubs too harsh. I think it is over priced for what it does since you wont get a super thorough clean with this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 2:02:00 AM More reviews by hicupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally got this as part of a travel kit, and I used it just for travel. Somehow I started using it regularly and I needed to buy a full-sized product, since I really like it. The F/S bottle is $22. This cleanser doesn't really foam up, or lather very well, like you would think a "Fabulous Foaming Face Wash" would, and it doesn't really feel like there are many exfoliating beads in it. But, one pump of this stuff (a pretty small amount) is enough for my face, and the beads really do exfoliate! I got pretty sunburned on my face last week, and when my nose was peeling, this really helped smooth the peeling skin, MUCH better than St. Ives Scrub did. I was really surprised, as I have used St. Ives for years now.

I am in a transition period where I don't really need acne products anymore, but just something to cleanse my skin! This doesn't irritate my skin, but I do need to apply moisturizer after using, as I have with every other product. I was not won over with one use, so if you decide to try it, try it for a while and give it a chance!

For reference, my skin is on the oily side, not very sensitive to products, and I use DHC cleansing oil to remove my makeup first (although FFFW says that it's also a MU remover, I have had good results w/ DHC, so why change?).