E.L.F. Brightening Eyeliner

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/11/2010 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a fan. The colors are pretty, but they go on very sticky, and goopy for my liking. Not good in a pencil liner.

on 4/3/2010 1:13:00 AM

this eyeliner sucks!!
i got this in gilded and hate the formula and color. It is so hard and rough on my eyes and I have no use for it now. the only good part is the sharpener it comes with

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

worse eyeliner ever. difficult to sharpen because it breaks easily; very rough/not smooth at all during application; terrible pigmentation.

end of story.

on 4/1/2010 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Ugh. Where do I begin? Its sad because almost all ELF products I tried, I've been satisfied with.. well except this one. The color payoff is nice though, I got the black one and it does come out as very black even on the waterline. The problem is it would smudge and after like 30 mins, I'd check and there would be no more liner. The first time I sharpened mine, it crumbled. I dunno if Im just unlucky and got a bad one or what. I know it is only a dollar (P129) but for the quality, I might as well just add a few bucks and get one that works.

on 3/20/2010 7:16:00 PM

Definitely the worst eyeliner I have ever used. I loved the low price of $1 and how there was a free sharpener included, which is the only reason I bought it instead of the Wet N Wild and NYC eyeliners of the same cost.

I got this in Midnight, which is actually more of a blueish-black than a straight up blue. This stuff was terrible.The consistency was really waxy and didn't apply smooth, plus it would cause my lashes to somehow clump together. You know how frustrating clumpy eyelashes are when you have to rush in the morning?! Even when slightly warmed, it was awful. I tossed this and bought their Eyeliner Pen instead.

on 3/17/2010 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The worst eye liner I have ever purchased!

on 3/1/2010 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

now i know why its only a $1. it doesn't even work on you're waterline but it works fine on you're eye lid. i don't recommend this product to anyone at all. don't waste your dollar.

on 1/23/2010 7:40:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

the packaging of this product is good and iis cheap but it really doesnt work at all.
I got it in pearl white to use on the waterline so brighten and widen eyes. The pencil itself is hard and doesnt glide on smoothly, because of this the colour is not noticable at all.
wouldn't buy it again, but it was worth a try because of the price. Maybe the darker colours will be more noticable.

on 1/18/2010 12:28:00 AM

i was quite disappointed with this product. i bought it in 'gilded' because it was so dirt cheap...unfortunately the product was ridiculouly hard and not creamy at all; the color didnt show up on my eyes and it hurt! the only place the color showed up was on my hand but what good does that do? :(

on 1/16/2010 10:32:00 PM

I feel bad complaining too much about a product that was only a buck, but this one is bad. Hard pencil that doesn't even spread easily when warmed. Save your pennies.