Rimmel Soft Kohl - Pure White

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/19/2009 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Okay pencil, but doesn't stay on my waterline which is what I bought it for. The pencil is smooth enough not to tug on the skin, but just doesn't have any staying power on the waterline. I haven't tried it on my lid.

on 8/10/2009 12:25:00 PM

the texture is great and so is the color payoff. its awesome for highlighting the corner of your eyes with some white e/s on top. HOWEVER I found out im allergic to it and my eyes itched like crazy.

on 7/25/2009 1:05:00 AM

Initially, I loved this pencil. I love how soft it was, and how the color was shimmery but subtly, classily so, and how nice it looked on the waterline...

...however, it will only stay there for all of 3 minutes. If you're highlighting the inside corner of your eyes, it might last for 10. I don't even have oily skin or problems with smudging. The pencil is cheap, but a waste of money considering its abysmal staying power.

on 7/14/2009 10:39:00 AM

I didn't like this at all. I'm generally not a fan of pencils but I still own a few and can say this was right down there with the worst. I can't believe how many good reviews of this product there are! It cakes on rather than gliding on - and admittedly I don't know whether I just got a bad pencil or if that's just the product, but it doesn't work for me. It doesn't stay on, it doesn't look good, it even looks clumpy on my skin which I have never had before! It's not the worst in terms of how hard you have to press, the ones that you pay a few dollars for are worse for obvious reasons, but this one cost me about $10 Australian, and I am spewing that I wasted so much money on it. I WISH I'd tested it first!!

To add salt to the wound I heard afterwards that Rimmel test their products on animals, and if that's the case I will definitely stop buying anything from them. End rant.

on 6/14/2009 8:07:00 PM

this white eyeliner is good enough for everyday use. i love how it glides and how smooth it is. i can use it on my waterline and inner corner and it brightens enough but the major complaint is that it doesnt lasts, so the search is still on.. i'll try prestige next.

on 6/12/2009 12:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the fact that these pencils go on smooth and don't feel like they're tearing at your eye, but because of that, they also fade too fast. Also, the white - just haven't found much use for it outside costume makeup.

on 6/4/2009 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been trying to find a good white eyeliner for my waterline and haven't been able to find a good one.

This one glides on rather creamy and applies well, it just doesn't last very long. Also if I already have any shadow on my lash line, it picks up that color on the pencil and it then applies on my waterline as well and it's not very white.

It's okay at best for the waterline. Haven't used it on the lash line so I can't say much for that.

This product glides onto my eyes like butter. I admit that the staying power isnt super amazing but for the price, it's pretty great. I apply this to my bottom waterline to make my eyes appear larger and sometimes I use this on the inner corner as well. This eyeliner works really well on me. No eyeliner stays on my waterline for long (except Almay eyeliner)so i didnt think it was a big deal that this one doesnt.

The packaging could have been better if it were those automatic pencils instead of an actual pencil that I have to sharpen. This product is really cost-effective and worth my money.

Overall a great eyeliner and I would repurchase. This is also a great alternative to MAC's liner. It's even softer and stays the same on my waterline.

on 5/14/2009 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this eyeliner! Unlike my NYC one where I had to practically apply so much pressure for the slightest color to go on, this one glides on smoothly. I only use this for my inner eye corners, it helps brighten my eyes instantly. Oh and I also smudge it out a bit after I apply it so it's not that obvious I'm wearing it lol. Planning to get the black and brown one too.

on 5/14/2009 12:30:00 AM

Another fail....can't seem to find a white eyeliner pencil that will stay on my waterline!

Was gone after 10 minutes of applying............