August 1, 2014 | 1271 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by ias23

this white eyeliner is good enough for everyday use. i love how it glides and how smooth it is. i can use it on my waterline and inner corner and it brightens enough but the major complaint is that it doesnt lasts, so the search is still on.. i'll try prestige next.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by lonetabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the fact that these pencils go on smooth and don't feel like they're tearing at your eye, but because of that, they also fade too fast. Also, the white - just haven't found much use for it outside costume makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Carm382

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been trying to find a good white eyeliner for my waterline and haven't been able to find a good one.

This one glides on rather creamy and applies well, it just doesn't last very long. Also if I already have any shadow on my lash line, it picks up that color on the pencil and it then applies on my waterline as well and it's not very white.

It's okay at best for the waterline. Haven't used it on the lash line so I can't say much for that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product glides onto my eyes like butter. I admit that the staying power isnt super amazing but for the price, it's pretty great. I apply this to my bottom waterline to make my eyes appear larger and sometimes I use this on the inner corner as well. This eyeliner works really well on me. No eyeliner stays on my waterline for long (except Almay eyeliner)so i didnt think it was a big deal that this one doesnt.

The packaging could have been better if it were those automatic pencils instead of an actual pencil that I have to sharpen. This product is really cost-effective and worth my money.

Overall a great eyeliner and I would repurchase. This is also a great alternative to MAC's liner. It's even softer and stays the same on my waterline.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner! Unlike my NYC one where I had to practically apply so much pressure for the slightest color to go on, this one glides on smoothly. I only use this for my inner eye corners, it helps brighten my eyes instantly. Oh and I also smudge it out a bit after I apply it so it's not that obvious I'm wearing it lol. Planning to get the black and brown one too.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by xstarsunx

Another fail....can't seem to find a white eyeliner pencil that will stay on my waterline!

Was gone after 10 minutes of applying............

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by zeezeezee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't know if I'm using it incorrectly but this just didn't work for me. I wanted something to put on my waterline to make my eyes "look bigger" and I had a lot of trouble just getting it on. Then, in a few hours, it was gone. It's not bad while it lasts but I only wanted it for that purpose and I can't seem myself using it on the rest of my eye as it's too strong a white. Ah well. It was only 5 bucks :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I picked this up as I needed a white eyeliner last minute for a Halloween costume, I loved the results and this product that I purchased another one and continue to use this pencil 7 months later. The product is sooo soft and applies easily without tugging. I can use it on my water line and I have also used it on my eyelid smudged on for a primer for e/s. Excellent product, wears well, and lasts. Plus it does wash off easily.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by miishl

I did not like this eyeliner. I thought it would grow on me over time but unfortunately that was not the case. This eyeliner is soft and easy to glide on but I found it look chalky after applying on my lower lash line. It also left some eyeliner on my lashes! I tried smudging to improve the overall look but it was very uncooperative. In my opinion, it does not smudge well at all and if you try too hard it just fades away completely. I'd say it looks nice on the waterline but it doesn't last. It's gone/smears within a matter of minutes. I do not recommend this product to people who would like soft precise looking lines.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this based on the reviews I read, but I found it to be too white to use on my eyes.

It does go on very smoothly, but I find myself reaching for it and using it as I would my Nars tibet e/s...so it seems kinda pointless to have it around.

I think an ivory white would work better esp. on the waterline. This one just looks weird.

EDIT: I'm now using this to highlight under my eyebrows...I just go over the arch then lightly blend it out. Excellent product for this use. I also use it to brighten up around the inner corners of my eyes, I apply this using a pencil brush and it really brightens up my eyes. Will repurchase.