Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 3/14/2014 6:36:00 PM

Who knew??! I was perusing the Maybelline mascara selections and found this toward the bottom of the rack- I thought it was a new product! I bought it and loved if immediately- no clumps, soft full lashes, nice applicator. I am on my second tube and will be buying a new one soon.

on 3/14/2014 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara is mainly volumizing. It made my lashes look very full almost like I was wearing falsies, and it does not clump. It also works well when layered with other mascaras. However, it does have a tendency to flake easily because it's very soft.

on 3/13/2014 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really don't understand why everyone loves this mascara. I really do not like it - I can't apply it without it smudging. It is just extremely wet and I always have to wipe it from my eyelids/under my eyes. Not good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My absolute favorite!! i use this and people often say my eyelashes look so long they question if they are real. this mascara lengthens to that extent, and while many other mascaras can lengthen to this degree, full n soft has the bonus of having the ability to build dramatic thickness while maintaining a very natural texture, no stumpy tips or spikey lashes here. it goes on smooth, uncakey, with a wetish coat that will not flake and will not feel heavy or gross, and comes off easily with soap and water. it is so versitile. you can go from a single coat thats so natural you cant tell it on, to applying a few coats, combing between coats, to acheive falsie level length and thickness, all while keeping a natural texture. This is a can't live without product for me. It succeeds across the board where other mascaras fall short in some way.

on 3/4/2014 9:36:00 PM

This is one of my absolute favorites! I've tried many mascaras from high end brands like Lancôme and Chanel to more drugstore brands than I can name. I hate spiky stiff lashes. Like others have said, this mascara lives up to it's name. Soft full lashes. It has great lasting power yet washes off with soap and water. The waterproof version is great too. I always take it on vacation.

on 2/26/2014 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

One of the few mascaras I've tried that does what it claims - gives full and soft lashes. Gives great volume without any clumps and decent, natural length. The overall look is very natural, soft and full lashes and should truly be a staple in any makeup collection!

on 2/19/2014 7:57:00 PM

An amazing product if you are looking for something that gives you naturally full lashes that remain soft and flexible. Funny that. Holds a curl quite well but it may be beneficial to use an eyelash curler before and after application if you have naturally straight lashes.
Does clump ever so slightly but is easily fixed if you brush through with a lash or brow brush.
Great price as I got it when chemist warehouse had 50% off.
Will recommend if you are going for a natural, no drama look.
Will recommend.

on 2/18/2014 12:37:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! I have 4 tubes at home. I use it on my clients and on myself and I just love the formula. It never clumps or feel crunchy or flakey. I use the waterproof one. It applies perfectly for me. It is however a more light and natural look. If you like the fake lash, clumpy, dramatic look... this is not for you. Great product.

on 2/18/2014 11:20:00 AM

I am at a loss at the high rankings of this mascara. I am beginning to think that, after reading so many reviews on here after a lengthy period of time, you have to try & take the individuals' point of reference into consideration. Maybe if you use Maybelline Great Lash and comparable brands on a daily basis, maybe this mascara is a rockstar for you. If you ordinarily use Benefit or Lancome mascaras, maybe this is a dud. As far as mascaras go, I'm a middle of the road girl: I have a few slightly higher-end brands and some drugstore brands as well. I'm struggling terribly to find a mascara whose performance I love, after years of wearing falsies and extensions. Not only are my lashes damaged and pathetic, but I'm so used to having a very dramatic, striking lash look. This product literally did absolutely NOTHING for my lashes. Thank God it was supercheap. It had a brush like something you would have seen 20 years ago: very small barrel, few fibers, no special brush pattern. The formula was very wet, which I typically prefer, except that this would NOT build volume for me. It gave me stick-thin spider lashes, making my spareness superobvious. I used my Rimmel Volume Flash in the bright pink tube over the top of it and thankfully that gave me some volume (this Rimmel mascara is really pretty good). I very much doubt I will ever pull this mascara out of the drawer ever again. I'm not surprised that it was at the very bottom of the mascara rack at Wal-Mart; maybe it's due to be discontinued.
**UPDATE** I gave this away after trying it once or twice. It just doesn't do anything at all for my lashes.

on 2/17/2014 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't know what all this hype is about. It's a decent mascara but not anything amazing. It does clump sometimes but otherwise I guess it looks natural. It started making some of my eyelashes fall out so I stopped using it but it doesn't seem like anyone else experienced this. Honestly there are better mascaras out there.

Popular Mascaras