April 18, 2014 | 1744 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Crystal Noir

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by SNIFFMEALLOVER

When first applied it smells kind of lemony to me- I see where the bug spray/raid comparison comes from.It dries down to something warm and very close to the skin. I find it actually hard to smell at all. I like stronger fragrances, where one or two spritzes are enough to keep me going at least half a day. This one is so close to the skin, that I feel I have no perfume on unless I put my arm to my nose. So it is quite subtle. Not sexy or alluring to me at all.I will not repurchase and will try and resell my own bottle fast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 10:27:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

MMMMMMM I am so glad I found reviews for this here, which prompted me to go try this. I had been searching for a new scent and nothing really grabbed my attention, or worked well with my chemistry (Hermes hates me, i'm convinced of it!) Others have already explained the scent and notes, so I'll just say it's worth a try. It leaves me with a sweetly warm feeling. And the bottle is indeed quite lovely! Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Sissi

I tried this over a year ago and spent all the afternoon compulsively sniffing my wrist.
Then I spent days compulsively sniffing the blotter the salesgirl had given me.
I didn't want to buy it because -I admit it- I am prejudiced against Versace (too ostentatious, not modern enough or classic enough, etc). Well, today I couldn't resist anymore and bought it. I am so glad about it: it is sultry, deep, sweet but not enough to be cloying, undeniably feminine, totally in your face and reminiscent of the smell of gardenias in hot Summer nights. Beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by nakedmannequin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was motivated to buy this blindly (sniff-less) because I'd heard that it shared similar notes with Euphoria.

Oriental, yes. Spicy, yes. But without the marshmallowy top notes and sugar that makes Euphoria suitable for daytime.

This is a date night perfume. This is for wearing with black lingerie. Too heavy, too sultry for work or school or casual wear.

But I am enjoying. :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 5:15:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

The first time I tried this I loved it. I almost purchased it on the spot but because I am fickle about fragrances I decided to wait. I tried it again today and there is a note in there that turns my stomach. It reminds me of dimetapp kind of. The bottle is beautiful and I am baffled about not liking it this time around. Bizarre.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 10:14:00 PM More reviews by OfYourHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this fragrance in a swap from an amazing swapper (having never smelled it) and I'm totally addicted to it. It's has a sweet opening which I love, but then it has a very interesting warm, almost spicy dry down which is also amazing. This is my new perfect "I don't know what else to wear" fragrance. It has average lasting power, about 4-5 hours in the EDT form. The bottle is absolutely beautiful as well; it's almost one of those 'so ugly it's pretty' cases but overall STUNNING. I am totally going to buy this fragrance again!

I would advise trying this on before you buy though, because it smells great on me, but HORRIBLE on my mom- she had to wipe it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2008 7:22:00 PM More reviews by chai24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It's good smells exactly like Christian Dior's J'ADORE!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2008 6:18:00 PM More reviews by dragonfly16

I just purchased the EDT version of this a couple of days ago....and oh my, I am in love with both the bottle design and the scent itself. It does definitely last pretty long on me (i spray my wrist in the morning, and i can still smell it before bedtime) for a eau de toilette version...I can't even imagine how long the EDP version would last. I has a very seductive and sensual smell to it like other viewers have mentioned. Definitely will repurchase....oh, and did i mention that i love the bottle :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Focused2BFit

This is my all time favorite fragrance. It is so warm and sensual. I have searched for another fragrance that compares but nothing smells as good as this. I am on my 3rd bottle and still can't get enough. Every time I wear it out to a party I get tons of "you smell so good" compliments. Mostly from men, the women are always dying to know what fragrance it is. "Versace" I tell them....let them figure out which one! :)

LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 11:12:00 PM More reviews by magginine

OMG!!! I lucked into this at a sale at my local Shoppers Drug Mart and found the 30 ml edp and body lotion gift set on clearance for $10!!! Can you believe it?? So I thought, it's gotta stink. I opened it up and took a whif (at the encouraging of the MUA) and it's AMAZING!!! So dark, smokey, uber-sexy, slightly sweet but not too much so. It dried down even better and I kept sniffing my arm the entire day. I think my old love Euphoria might be replaced. My only wish is that I had found a bigger bottle...I'm not looking forward to this bottle running dry. Absolutely will repurchase, this one was made for me.