April 20, 2014 | 1521 users online

Foundations - Za - Two-Way Foundation SPF20 PA++

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2006 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for years. White version or original,no matter. Its one of the few drugstore powders that match my skin. I know its pitched to teens as Sheseido Jr,but it is a good product and has sunscreen,doesn't change to a weird orange in the humidity,and doesn't collect in my wrinkles. The packaging is sleek, and the cake doen't fall to pieces if you are a klutz and drop it on the floor. It has a good sized mirror too! The limited edition compact is cute!!I gotta keep one at home, one at work,one in my tote bag. Water or no water,you control the coverage. When I went to the mainland to visit, I brought a ton of these with me for treats....

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2006 11:50:00 PM More reviews by est_elle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The coverage is good but it gave me clogged pores after a few usage. Definitely will not purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2006 6:29:00 PM More reviews by niff524

Pros:

-Nice shade selection
-Good yellow-baased shades
-Light-reflecting properties
-Reasonably good coverage which is quite buildable

Cons:

-Oxidizes and colour turns orangey!
-Can cake up a bit
-A bit on the dry side

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2006 3:11:00 AM More reviews by amazing_girl04

i had this a couple of months ago when deciding to try cheap drugstore brands.. mind you that i dont really opt for ds brands, as i believe that expensive products will always deliver me better results. but i just dont mind to try this as it is dirt cheap i bought in indo for only like US$11 include the case. i like the blue compact case and the huge mirror in it, but as far as the powder goes.. it didnt perform like what i expected. the coverage was pretty sheer, doesnt last all day and this powder foundie only give me the powder look without foundation in it. i prefer my revlon, chanel, and shiseido whita and UVwhite much better than this as they are more expensive and well-known. anyway i like the colour shade as mine is the palest one, but for the quality.. prefer not repurchasing though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2006 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Vittoriak

The price is attractive. The quality is good for its price. I bought colour 22, blends with my skin perfectly. Light Coverage. Fair oil-control. But it does even out my complextion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Kahani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hoorah! New HG product for me. I've always loved powder foundations, but found that they just melt away in hot Malaysian weather. Za's 2-way foundation lasts all day with blotting though.

I still use my HG concealer, Revlon Colorstay Foundation, dust loose powder over to set, and then swipe on Za's foundation in shade 21 (a perfect match).

The coverage is high, and you can layer it on for higher coverage. On initial application, it's very matte and powdery, but after a few minutes it settles down and gives me a beautiful air-brushed glow. Very nice.

It's oil control is average... but then nothing has ever worked anyways. It doesn't break me out and it's very easily touched up. Blot, and pat it on, it doesn't look cakey.

I'll definitely buy again, and I love the LE case I got. It's smaller than the usual (the puff and foundation lie vertically instead of horizontally, and it's white with lovely pale green butterflies stenciled on. Adorable!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2006 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

This is the worse product i ever try for a drugstore brand....maybe not yet... i heard alot of raves and goodies about this product and that one of my friend wore this so i thought i give it a try. The colour i choose doesn't go evenly on my face and though the powder is fine, it is too chalky, powdery and cakey. I hate the look i see in my mirror, i remove the 2way foundation as soon as i put it on and hence had already dump it into the rubbish bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2006 7:38:00 PM More reviews by aliceq

i purchase this after reading the reviews in alley.the coverage is medium and smooth. but does not really control for the whole day but the package is cool to carry around and sleek too...so u can touch up easily.......great pdt at this price..
edit:pretty good coverage when used wet

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2006 12:16:00 PM More reviews by nnana

EDIT:

Have stopped using ZA 2-way foundation for a long while (say a year or two) because I started experimenting with liquid foundations & mineral make-up until today, when I stepped in my local drugstore and got tempted to purchase a brand-new ZA compact for God knows why, and guess what, I don't know if I like it quite like before. I still love the coverage, but it made my skin flake and oxidixed pretty horribly on my skin. I would much rather be using liquid foundation + loose powder or mineral make-up. I do miss the convenience that comes with using a 2-way foundation though - just swipe and you're good to go! :)

Excellent coverage! I love this - and its one of the best-selling drugstore foundations in sg.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2006 9:37:00 AM More reviews by dipa87

Coverage is moderate, shade 22 fits me perfectly, its very very reasonable. And its about as good as the Chanel compact i was using previously. Also controls oil quite well. I recommend using with a damp sponge.