August 28, 2014 | 1105 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by djgirl1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just don't get the hype and the people
Who swear by this stuff? It seemed dry to me, and the mint taste is nothing special. When I have sore lips I go to Blistex for the numbing factor and the rest of the time, I wouldn't consider this because there's a ton of other balms I prefer for less or more money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Gryphonlaur

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells like honey and goes on your lips smoothly. I like that its all natural and has a creamy but slightly waxy texture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Burts is a must in my purse. It keeps my lips unchapped and kissable for my boo

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A little over expensive than other chapsticks on the market. Feels moisturizing on the lips and smells a bit minty. This chapstick has received a lot of hype, and i feel very neutral about it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really like this stuff. It smells and tastes bad to me. It doesn't even help me that much when my lips are really chapped and dry

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

has anyone not tried beeswax?? LOL

This is good stuff. It is super cheap, like 3 dollars a bottle. It isn't really for those looking for lip therapy in harsh weather but it is more for a little moisturizing during good weather. I love the smell and fell as well

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by dontmakemeupgur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this a 4 because I do love the feel and smell. It is a great lip balm for MILD weather. When it gets cold where I live, it gets cold!!!! Carmax is my staple when I am in need but if I just want a mild touch up, burts is a great way to go and very inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by 44Gracie

This is a really good lip balm. When i first got it, i wasnt used to the waxy feeling and was disappointed, but once i got used to it, i realized it was really good. It leaves a tingly feeling and the protection lasts hours, even after eating and drinking! It provides a layer of waxy protection to seal moisture in, and i wouldnt recommend for extremely dry lips because the texture is hard, and will probably rip your lips. Instead, i think you should use it for everyday wear or under lipstick. The price is high, but it is worth it. Overall, i think the quality of this is really good!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

JUST DIDNT LIKE THE WAY MY LIPS FELT WITH THESE. ID RATHER BABY LIPS OR NIVEA

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

best lip balm ever. i always stock up on these. i love the tingly feeling u get with these. they really work.