November 27, 2014 | 1549 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I generally dislike minty balms hence low rating. I wish it was more obvious on the tube. Didnt think it was all that moisturising. Maybe a 3.5 / 5 - not the worst lipbalm but certainly not the best

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Pippi10

Love this lip balm and use it every day. Good to know that it is a natural product and does not contain any "bad stuff". Sad that iherb stopped selling burt's bees :(

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by goshelbyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Price- More expensive than most drugstore lip balms.

Packaging- Simple. Typical for a lip balm.

Scent/ Flavor- Pleasantly minty.

Consistency- Not as creamy as other lip balms, such as just normal Chap Stick.

Results- It made my lips feel smooth for a little while. However, I did not find that it helped my chapped lips.

Conclusion- I will not buy it again. Chap Stick Brand lip balm has better results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I love this lip balm when I get the dry upper lip during a cold! It's just as potent as a medicated lip balm, but works great on a daily basis as well. I generally am not a fan of minty lip balms, but the tingly, menthol-y feeling of this lip balm is great! I also really like any product from Burt's Bees because they're made of natural ingredients. I love this lip balm overall!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by bequeenb

this is... such an odd product?! it's so cold and weird on the lips but still so creamy and after a while it is really moisturizing! i think you just need to get used to it, then you'll love it! Everyone should try this because it's so fresh and cold and weird. And hello, it's peppermint? everyone should have a peppermint lipbalm.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Gigit77

This is my go-to lip balm when winter ravages my lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I moved across the country and i haven't been able to find anything that helps with my totally chapped lips. My boyfriend bought this for me and it has helped not cured my problem but has helped.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by TinaLeNguyen

I have EXTREMELY dry lips, and this product is the only thing that helps it. When you apply burt's bee's it stings a little but it really does smoothen and soften my lips, so if anyone else has the same problem that I have then I really recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by TheStyleChronicles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A must have for the chapped lip brigade. I have chronic chapped lips and all fomulations of this lip balm work very nicely for me. Acai is my fave.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Allioa09

My favorite lip balm of all time. I always have one on me! In the winter my lips and skin get really dry and uncomfortable. A couple applications of burts bees and my lips are solf and moisturized. I like the tingle that it gives, it makes me feel like its really working deep down. The smell is a little pepperminty, but that doesn't bother me at all.