December 21, 2014 | 1786 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom lash

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is just an okay mascara. I only used it to coat on top of my waterproof mascara for a thicker looks because it's a non waterproof, it weighed down my lashes even when I curled them. It can get clumpy so I had to be careful when applying it not to put on too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Caligallola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Shocked of the low rating! I got this as a sample with a purchase and I am going to buy the regular size. We all have different lashes and some things just work better than others. This definitely worked for me. There's something about the brush that grabs and coats each lash making them darker, longer and defined. When I apply my mascara I only redip the brush no more than twice per eye. I can see why there are complaints of this not drying. It does seem "wet" but, not in a bad way. Just makes lashes look defined and drys no different than other mascara doesnt smudge or flake and the brush coats my bottom lashes perfectly without clumping.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I like this mascara a lot. It's very black, doesn't transfer, and doesn't smudge. I think this is perfect for that natural look. I just brushed this through my lashes, no wiggle, and it looked great. If I wiggled back and forth I ended up with too much product and my lashes looked spidery. If you don't wear a lot of eye makeup, I would try this out.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by mollypop5

I classify this mascara as a 10 percent-er. 10% of the time you come out looking decent; the remaining 90% of the time it's a hot mess. It was a gift, so I'm not certain as to the price, but I know cheap drugstore mascaras that are better than this. It's thick, wet, heavy and if I don't take my time and the stars aren't aligned just right I look like Tammy Faye Baker circa 1985. Pass.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was given two samples of this product to try and I would not purchase it. I found that it wasn't at all volumizing and didn't add anything to my lashes except for some darker colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by NicolaKate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm so glad I decided to buy Studio Fix Lash over this - instead I received this as a sample and I hate it. The stubby bristles on the wand make my eyelashes look all clumpy and it's hard to get a nice application on my bottom lashes. I have to comb through them afterwards with an eyelash comb and even that doesn't take the emphasis off the clumpiness. Definitely will not be buying this in the future!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by cccor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a few sample tubes over the holidays from the SA and I was excited to test it out. I had really high hopes for this mascara as heard good reviews for it. To my dismay, the product takes tooooooo long to dry. After applying the mascara, I blinked and it transferred into my eyelids and lower eye. I was so pissed cus I had just finished applying my eyeshadow and had to remove the smudge and reapply the color to my lids!! I hate having to re-do my makeup so I found this really annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Rhialina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ADORE THIS. i don't understand why it isn't rated higher!
it's amazing with or without using an eyelash curler, obviously if you use an eyelash curler before hand it'll look more dramatic.
big bold lashes are a must for me and one coat of this does it all!
i do find they don't look as vibrant as the day goes on though..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by resalazar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

When used together with MAC prep and prime, this is the best mascara. Seriously, this mascara dramatically enhances lashes and that's the result that I'm looking for when I wear mascara.

I tried Diorshow for a change and my lashes only looked mediocre. I'll have to wait it out to go back to Zoom lash, given how much Diorshow cost, however, I will go back.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by meganharris

I am pleasantly surprised about this mascara! MAC doesn't necessarily have a good reputation for their mascara, but I wanted to try one, especially since they're less expensive than most good mascaras. So far, this mascara has not been clumpy and makes my lashes look very long and black. Other high-end brands I have used have not made my lashes look this good. Some of them have been clumpy and left fallout under my lower lash line. Not cute. This mascara is great though, and I would recommend it to others looking for a cheaper high-end mascara.