July 25, 2014 | 1538 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Luna1214

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love the color its a perfect pink with a gold hint

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by livvlovesglitter12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really beautiful pinky gold, good for the one-eyeshadow-only look because if you turn one way it can look gold, and the other pink.
Perfect for the lid or the crease.
Could be a little bit more pigmented but gives you a subtle wash of color.
Texture is creamy.
Looks great with mulch and woodwinked.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

This is one of my very 1st MAC colors ... As far as pink , it's really not that pink ! My complexion is med w olive undertones so this color look weird on me it blends to my skin tone it doesn't stands out at all what a waste of my money ;( maybe better on someone a lighter skin tone that wants very little color ! The texture of the shadow is awesome just wished the color would show up better on me

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Daantje3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is on of MAC's unique colours. Its a pink with orangy tones. On me however i don't like it, i prefer Arena when it comes to "orangy" daytime colours since i'm not a fan of pinks on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by paigemoe

Very pigmented, not quite a true pink though. I love this eyeshadow because it makes my blue eyes stand out beautifully! Doesn't crease and I have never had fallout from this shadow. Highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by PositivelyRadiant

I wouldn't buy this product again because I'll probably never need to! This is a very pretty pink sheen that compliments a wide variety of skin tones, though I wouldn't recommend it for darker skin tones, since it won't show much. The MAC MUA said she uses "expensive pink" a lot on brides, and after using it I can see why. It's not a true pink, because it has a little bit of everything in it, which allows it to pick up on your natural skin hues to compliment them. You can wear it by itself or you can get really creative and go brown, bronze, or even charcoal with this color, depending on the look your going for. It's one of those multi-tasking colors that works great for the office/daytime but it can easily become sultry if you smoke it out for the evening.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 12:39:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I finally bought this after hearing, reading, and watching rave reviews on how this eyeshadow can literally change your life. Personally it did! The colour is gorgeous with a creamy/buttery smooth texture and it's very pigmented.
I love wearing it for many looks as it's so versatile and the warmth of this colour instantly brightens my pale complexion. This is a colour that works well with so many other shades of the colour spectrum. When I'm bored I love experimenting with this shadow and when I'm in a rush to get ready a light dusting across the lid with a soft bronze, brown, or taupe in the crease makes me look polished, girly, and put together. Highly recommend!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by purpleicefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely STUNNING color! It's a lovely warm golden-pink, and looks simply amazing on my NC45 skintone. Perfect to wear alone for everyday, or can be deepened with another warm shade for a nice effect (used Sketch in the crease today, and I love it!). The formula is so smooth, I couldn't be more pleased with this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 5:26:00 AM More reviews by apk2

I think this is one of the most versatile eyeshadows from MAC that i own. I did an entire look with it as an eyeshadow, a highlight for the cheek (cause of the golden shimmer) and i dabbed it on top of my lipgloss for a nice pinky golden glow (looks kind of like sandy b lipstick actually).

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was one of the first MAC shadows I purchased, and I've gone through so many of these! I love the color - it goes well with lots and lots of other colors.